Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Dates

Hello, can you please put me on the list for the 27th April?

Thanks xox

Gotcha added now! Sorry :)

Thanks Wendilou :)

Hello all my surgery date is April 30th

Gotcha added! :)

How can anyone say it was the easiest surgery they've been through? I've never had any other surgeries before in my life. It has been very painful for me. Especially on the left central side of my belly area. It feels like I'm ripping my insides all to pieces when I get up and down, off couch or bed. Mine was lapro, my husband had the open open abt 15yrs ago and thinks I need to stop complaining, get up and move, and move on, etc. He of course says I'll never feel what he did but no one knows how you feel. Even my dr thinks it's gas.. My nurse, who went through it 8wks ago herself, says it's not gas but guaranteed I'll be dancing in another week or so, ok we'll see...

How can anyone say it was the easiest surgery they've been through? I've never had any other surgeries before in my life. It has been very painful for me. Especially on the left central side of my belly area. It feels like I'm ripping my insides all to pieces when I get up and down' date=' off couch or bed. Mine was lapro, my husband had the open open abt 15yrs ago and thinks I need to stop complaining, get up and move, and move on, etc. He of course says I'll never feel what he did but no one knows how you feel. Even my dr thinks it's gas.. My nurse, who went through it 8wks ago herself, says it's not gas but guaranteed I'll be dancing in another week or so, ok we'll see...[/quote']

I have had other surgerys and this one was a cake walk

Doing well today feel good can eat. Drinking lots of Water .

I hope everyone else surgery went well .

How can anyone say it was the easiest surgery they've been through? I've never had any other surgeries before in my life. It has been very painful for me. Especially on the left central side of my belly area. It feels like I'm ripping my insides all to pieces when I get up and down' date=' off couch or bed. Mine was lapro, my husband had the open open abt 15yrs ago and thinks I need to stop complaining, get up and move, and move on, etc. He of course says I'll never feel what he did but no one knows how you feel. Even my dr thinks it's gas.. My nurse, who went through it 8wks ago herself, says it's not gas but guaranteed I'll be dancing in another week or so, ok we'll see...[/quote']

Im with you this sh*t hurts lol and when i cough it hurts so bad and when i try to move or get up it feels like im ripping my insides apart and everything is all twisted inside

I am with you guys, the surgery went fine and everything but I am hurting Sooo much right now! Every time I move it feels exactly like that. I was actually thinking of heading back to the hospital because of the pain but just don't think there is anything they can really do if it is muscular. I haven't had one night of sleep or been able to lay in my own bed since I have been home. It is very frustrating and painful.

Sorry you all are hurting. This makes number ten for me so i do have others to compare it too. Make sure you are only using your leg muscles when getting up. But by the fifth day you should be improving.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 339 GOAL 200

Doing well today feel good can eat. Drinking lots of Water .

Glad to hear you are doing well!

The first week or two r the hardest

Ive had 2 c sections the pain on left side is somewhat normal thats were all the inside work was done im 12 days post op pain is mainly gone can feel it every once in a while. My first couple of days home was the worst. One day i couldnt even walk without pain. My docs said to start exercising on my own pace only u know the limits yhat ur body can handle . Gl with ur pain it does get better its major surgery if need be rrlax on the couch or chair nof sitting ipright or however feels comfy for u