Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Dates

Updated! Let me know if I missed anyone.

April 17th

Kystal7k

Beana21

April 18th

Paul MacKay

juliz1972

April 22nd

Kat23

Dorian

Ab1986

BethAnn

KellBell5

CandiH

April 23th

Olivereindeer

Jodibee

IChatman

April 24th

jannyb35

mel1975

April 25th

mavourneen

Sparklette

NycGal

April 26th

Robbiesgramma

April 29th

nnaddour

brandnewme2013

Rem

Kimberly

April 30th

anm1063

Pending dates

rongee2099

prittygirl214

terry1118

anm1063

nursemissy

Another big group on the 22nd

You will do great Krystal , just breath deep and it will be done soon I will say a little something.

You will do great Krystal ' date=' just breath deep and it will be done soon I will say a little something.[/quote']

Okie dokie thank yoy

I started my liquid diet yesterday and I ate a piece of sandwich yesterday and today ugh this is hard

Hey Kat23: we are surgery sisters! Got my date today~April 22nd. So excited that it finally is coming and seems so real!

Just got my date today and its...April 22 too! I am so excited that I have been bouncing off the walls this afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Had my apt with the surgeon today. He walked in and said "How does Monday sound?" Spent the rest of the day getting all the pre-op tests & labs done. I am so psyched. I seriously still in shock. So 4-22-13 is my big day! WooHoo!

Just got my date today and its...April 22 too! I am so excited that I have been bouncing off the walls this afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Congrats

Joined the losers side 4/11/2013

April 17th

Kystal7k

Beana21

April 18th

Paul MacKay

juliz1972

Wannabeawifey

April 22nd

Kat23

Dorian

Ab1986

BethAnn

KellBell5

CandiH

dmkar

April 23th

Olivereindeer

Jodibee

IChatman

April 24th

jannyb35

mel1975

April 25th

mavourneen

Sparklette

NycGal

April 26th

Robbiesgramma

April 29th

nnaddour

brandnewme2013

Rem

Kimberly

April 30th

anm1063

Pending dates

rongee2099

prittygirl214

terry1118

anm1063

nursemissy

Wendilou, can I join the party? Lol I am on April 18th! I am soooo excited but freaking out that something will get in the way. I have already been rescheduled once (to my advantage). To top this off, my surgery is this Thursday and I missed a call this evening from my surgeons office. They didn't leave a message and were out of the office by the time I called back. I am SO worried they're going to have to cancel. I apologize that I'm posting freaking out, but I know only people who have been there/are almost there would understand my "pre-op craziness"! Hahaha

You all are so great! It's so comforting to read all of your posts!

Oh man! That would make me crazy! I hate when they don't tell you why they were calling :( Hang in there--it'll happen one way or the other! :)

I feel comforted from you all wish I can jump thru the screen and hang out with you all

BIg Hugs Krystal!!!

I started my liquid diet yesterday and I ate a piece of sandwich yesterday and today ugh this is hard

You can do this! Just remember how much you wanted this surgery and hang in there!

Had my apt with the surgeon today. He walked in and said "How does Monday sound?" Spent the rest of the day getting all the pre-op tests & labs done. I am so psyched. I seriously still in shock. So 4-22-13 is my big day! WooHoo!

Congrats! What a nice surprise!!! :)

I just want to say good luck to all of you having surgery tomorrow morning! I will most certainly have you in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day! The start of a new life!!!!!!!!

I am having mine tomorrow morning at 11am. I'll be on Clear Liquids until next Tuesday, i have been on a 3 Protein Shakes and 1protein bar since last Wednesday. I have lost 10 pounds.

I am having mine tomorrow morning at 11am. I'll be on clear liquids until next Tuesday, i have been on a 3 Protein Shakes and 1protein bar since last Wednesday. I have lost 10 pounds.

April 17th

Kystal7k

Beana21

Jackie408

April 18th

Paul MacKay

juliz1972

Wannabeawifey

I am having mine tomorrow morning at 11am. I'll be on clear liquids until next Tuesday, i have been on a 3 Protein Shakes and 1protein bar since last Wednesday. I have lost 10 pounds.

congrats on getting under 200! Good luck tomorrow! :)

Surgery yesterday. No cath or anything but lots of pain on day 1, day 2 was a little better. Morphine pump is gone, and have been up walking today. Still hurts but each day seems to be better. No nausea and on full liquids now. They won't let me take the gas-x. Boooo....

Surgery yesterday. No cath or anything but lots of pain on day 1' date=' day 2 was a little better. Morphine pump is gone, and have been up walking today. Still hurts but each day seems to be better. No nausea and on full liquids now. They won't let me take the gas-x. Boooo....[/quote']

glad you are doing so well!!