Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Dates

Ok so u thought id give everyone an update of all the craziness that has gone on since my egd after er visits and drs everyday and ct scan etc on thursday my LB dr emptied anither 5cc of Fluid out pf my band after the NP only took out 1cc on tuesday........he also gave me some xanax to help with the anxiety and finally thursday night i SLEPT ALL NIGHT! !!!! In my own bed without a stack of pillows and have felt soooo much better since ...he said that he thinks they scratched my esophogus during egd and possibly caused irritation to my band and stomach ....whatever it was im so happy it seems to be better i still have 2 go for another ct scan and pft on wed then on fri he will decide if im still on for the 16th which im pretty sure i will be since ive had no problems dince Thursday ....oh and another thing....i FINALLY COMPLETELY QUIT SMOKING! !!! havent had one since last tuesday and the few days before tuesday it was very little! .....i know may not seem like that long but ive never even quit for a day lol

Pebulz, that's awesome that you finally got some sleep! And congrats on quitting smoking!!! I quit about 5 years ago and I remember how hard it was. Good for you!!! Fingers crossed that your surgery goes as scheduled. :)

One more day gone.

Who is next?? Good luck to all the upcoming Monday people.

Wow Monday is almost here. Ill be on the losers bench at 10am. Sooooo nervous and excited.

Ok so u thought id give everyone an update of all the craziness that has gone on since my egd after er visits and drs everyday and ct scan etc on thursday my LB dr emptied anither 5cc of Fluid out pf my band after the NP only took out 1cc on tuesday........he also gave me some xanax to help with the anxiety and finally thursday night i SLEPT ALL NIGHT! !!!! In my own bed without a stack of pillows and have felt soooo much better since ...he said that he thinks they scratched my esophogus during egd and possibly caused irritation to my band and stomach ....whatever it was im so happy it seems to be better i still have 2 go for another ct scan and pft on wed then on fri he will decide if im still on for the 16th which im pretty sure i will be since ive had no problems dince Thursday ....oh and another thing....i FINALLY COMPLETELY QUIT SMOKING! !!! havent had one since last tuesday and the few days before tuesday it was very little! .....i know may not seem like that long but ive never even quit for a day lol

Glad you are finally getting to feel better! sleep will do wonders! Congrats on the smoking. I quit two months ago and don't even miss it!

Wow Monday is almost here. Ill be on the losers bench at 10am. Sooooo nervous and excited.

I will be at the hospital 5 am Monday morning. Sx at 7:30 am!

Good job

They gave me my surgery time its at noon

Pebulz' date=' that's awesome that you finally got some sleep! And congrats on quitting smoking!!! I quit about 5 years ago and I remember how hard it was. Good for you!!! Fingers crossed that your surgery goes as scheduled. :)[/quote']

Thank u so much and good luck on Monday my prayers for u and i'll be thinking about u

Pebulz' date=' that's awesome that you finally got some sleep! And congrats on quitting smoking!!! I quit about 5 years ago and I remember how hard it was. Good for you!!! Fingers crossed that your surgery goes as scheduled. :)[/quote']

Thank u so much and good luck on Monday my prayers for u and i'll be thinking about u

They gave me my surgery time its at noon

Thanks and yay noon is a good time u dont have to be up super early lol

Hi, so its official. ..have a date! April 25. Please add me to april too!

Thanks and yay noon is a good time u dont have to be up super early lol

Yes its a good time I can drop my kids off at school and make the hour and a half drive so not to bad

Hi' date=' so its official. ..have a date! April 25. Please add me to april too![/quote']

Conrats to you and good luck

Well It looks like there are a bunch of us on Monday! Here's hoping the weekend goes by quickly! ;)

April 8th

wendilou

SKNYMEBY47

BabyGirl127

critty702

Lou:)

ialdridge

aprildiva22

amcdowell779

Hezuredawn

Mammadeak

shrinkingLou

April 9th

Lauri M

jenleej

MaryMitchell

thatgurl80

April 10th

Vanna

califmomto4

April 11th

hockeymumzie

skinnyjess2013

April 12th

snow853521

w106fox

April 13th

jaye1464

April 15th

coolnessa22

MrsLulu

April 16th

erikaloftin

pebulzs

superfinebysummertyme2013

April 17th

Kystal7k

Beana21

April 18th

Paul MacKay

juliz1972

April 22nd

Kat23

Dorian

Ab1986

BethAnn

April 23th

Olivereindeer

Jodibee

IChatman

April 24th

jannyb35

mel1975

April 25th

mavourneen

Sparklette

NycGal

April 29th

nnaddour

brandnewme2013

Rem

Kimberly

Pending dates

rongee2099

prittygirl214

terry1118

anm1063

nursemissy

Well It looks like there are a bunch of us on Monday! Here's hoping the weekend goes by quickly! ;)

April 8th

wendilou

SKNYMEBY47

BabyGirl127

critty702

Lou:)

ialdridge

aprildiva22

amcdowell779

Hezuredawn

Mammadeak

shrinkingLou

April 9th

Lauri M

jenleej

MaryMitchell

thatgurl80

April 10th

Vanna

califmomto4

April 11th

hockeymumzie

skinnyjess2013

April 12th

snow853521

w106fox

April 13th

jaye1464

April 15th

coolnessa22

MrsLulu

April 16th

erikaloftin

pebulzs

superfinebysummertyme2013

April 17th

Kystal7k

Beana21

April 18th

Paul MacKay

juliz1972

April 22nd

Kat23

Dorian

Ab1986

BethAnn

April 23th

Olivereindeer

Jodibee

IChatman

April 24th

jannyb35

mel1975

April 25th

mavourneen

Sparklette

NycGal

April 29th

nnaddour

brandnewme2013

Rem

Kimberly

Pending dates

rongee2099

prittygirl214

terry1118

anm1063

nursemissy

Hope you all have a speedie recovery and we need you back asap wendilou so keep us updated