Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Dates

I was thanking about taking a tshirt and jammy pants and my phone

Sounds good to me. My nurse said they have gowns and robes so I'm not taking any clothes, except clean underwear of course! :)

I have quite a bit to bring with me my laptop cuz even wih pain have homework and teacher wint give an eztension. Personal stuff c pap phone charger comfy clothes lol

Sounds good to me. My nurse said they have gowns and robes so I'm not taking any clothes' date=' except clean underwear of course! :)[/quote']

Thank you I almost forgot underware

Thank you I almost forgot underware

Lol

I'm new on here and just wanted to say how nice it is to read all the posts from others who know exactly how I'm feeling. My surgery is scheduled for April 24th. Please add me to the April dates.

Welcome aboard!! Nice to meet you. My date is April 18th. I'll keep you posted! ????

At the hospital now waiting to get registered!! Not nervous at all! Just super excited!!

surgery date - Apr 5th/2013 9am

!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! Best of luck. Praying for a smooth speedy recovery????

Grocery List:

chicken' date=' beef and veggie broths

sugar free Jello

sugar free popsicles

Soups (you will have to strain them)

Protein Shake supplements

skim milk or light soy milk

Extra strength Gas-X

Packing List

comfy pj's

pillow for the ride home

chapstick

phone, charger & earbuds

toothbrush, paste & floss

deodorant & powder[/quote']

This is great! Thank you! Hugs!

I have a silly question....With the IV's in your arm' date=' how do you put your arm in the sleeve of your own PJ's and robe?[/quote']

That's actually a great question!

Just got home! Had my surgery on April 3 (wed)...not too bad at all! I was a little sore and didn't find the need much for the pain pump. It was very stuffy in the hospital but i'm clearing up now that i'm home. I'm working on drinking my first Isopure for the first 40 grams of protein! I feel so much better here at home! Hope everyone else is doing well!

So happy for you! Encouraging words for me to hear. My date is 4/18/13! I hope you continue to recover well! Keep us posted! Now you are on the loosers bench!!!! I can't wait for my turn!

Hey everyone. I'm recovery. Everything went great. Took about three hours. Pain isn't too bad...great pain meds. Gotta get up and start walking soon. All in all, I feel fantastic! Just really tired and they're watching my temperature cuz ita slowly going up.

Sounds good to me. My nurse said they have gowns and robes so I'm not taking any clothes, except clean underwear of course! :)

I took my own underwear, stretchy pants and tshirts along with sports bras. I felt so much better being out of that gown. As soon as they took my catheter out I was in my own stuff and asked to have my iv unhooked for 5 minutes to get a sports bra and shirt on. I also took slip on tennis shoes. I didn't have to bend to put them on and I didn't have to walk on those floors with bare feet.

Hey everyone. I'm recovery. Everything went great. Took about three hours. Pain isn't too bad...great pain meds. Gotta get up and start walking soon. All in all' date=' I feel fantastic! Just really tired and they're watching my temperature cuz ita slowly going up.

surgery date - Apr 5th/2013 9am[/quote']

Glad to hear you are out of surgery and feeling ok! Hope this continues. Walk and drink like everyone says. Best wishes for speedy recovery. Keep us updated! :)

Add me to the April 15th list! Wooot Wooot!!

I can say that sitting here wolfing down my broth, SF peach Jello, and SF cranberry juice makes me wonder why I would ever guzzle burgers and fries the way I did. I still feel like I am hungry, but day 5 of the 14 day clear diet has me not starving anymore. Just having the hunger twinge for real tasting food. Anyone else doing that?

Days are moving so slow ever since I found out my date!! Arrrg :(

Glad to hear you are out of surgery and feeling ok! Hope this continues. Walk and drink like everyone says. Best wishes for speedy recovery. Keep us updated! :)

Thanks Dorian, I will!