Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Dates

I'm so jealous of you right now! lol :) and that's kinda messed up' date=' huh? Happy Easter!!! Mine is tomorrow. The actaul surgery. I'm so looking forward to not being hungry![/quote']

Good luck

Good Luck to our April 1st members!!

I hope you get some sleep tonight ;)

Good Luck to our April 1st members!!

I hope you get some sleep tonight ;)

I cant believe we are already going into april

This is my last night going to bed with a normal stomach!!! I don't think i'll be sleeping too much!!! :)

HW 296 - SW ??? - CW 267.2

LOL! so what time do you have to be at the hospital? How far is your drive? Who is taking you?

LOL! so what time do you have to be at the hospital? How far is your drive? Who is taking you?

I have to arrive at 5:45, and it's about a 30 min drive. I'm lucky to be having both of my parents going with me

HW 296 - SW ??? - CW 271.5

This is my last night going to bed with a normal stomach!!! I don't think i'll be sleeping too much!!! :)

HW 296 - SW ??? - CW 267.2

Good luck tomorrow urll do great

I want to tell everyone that is having surgery this week. Good luck! I pray your surgeons do there best surgery to date on you all. I hope you all heal fast, have no pain, and are able to tolerate your meds, and foods well. Again good luck, and enjoy your new pouch. Also, for you that have medical problems. I hope that you all can leave the hospital off any meds you are currently taking.

Jessica, SD 4-11-13 follow me on Twitter: and Instagram: @skinnyjess2013

:) I have to be there at 7:30, mom and my Mister are going with me. Ugh. THIS. IS. TERRIFYING.

Thanks for the well wishes!

:) I have to be there at 7:30' date=' mom and my Mister are going with me. Ugh. THIS. IS. TERRIFYING.

Thanks for the well wishes![/quote']

Good luck just breath lol ur new life is starting

Just ordered my last meal before my one week liquid diet... sushi! I know this is something I will never be able to eat again, because the bites are too big...

Good luck to all the fools day people, you all will be in my thoughts.

I couldn't sleep so I updated our list. I can't believe we only have one day to go for some of you!!

April 1st

Deana Wright

missmeagan

Nella

April 3rd

jeannette welsh

April 4th

Jer-Z-Girl

jules 1210

April 5th

Karma_Hova

MissTiff

April 8th

wendilou

SKNYMEBY47

BabyGirl127

critty702

Lou:)

ialdridge

aprildiva22

amcdowell779

April 9th

Lauri M

jenleej

April 10th

Vanna

califmomto4

April 11th

hockeymumzie

skinnyjess2013

April 12th

snow853521

w106fox

April 15th

coolnessa22

April 16th

erikaloftin

pebulz

April 17th

Kystal7k

April 18th

Paul MacKay

juliz1972

April 22nd

Kat23

Dorian

Ab1986

BethAnn

April 23th

Olivereindeer

Jodibee

April 24th

jannyb35

April 25th

mavourneen

Sparklette

April 29th

nnaddour

brandnewme2013

Pending dates

rongee2099

prittygirl214

terry1118

DebbieG

anm1063

Thanks so much for doing the updating. Haven't felt the greatest and am on good pain meds which makes it hard! You can take it over if you want! :)

:ahem: this will make me blush while typing. So' date=' my hospital wants me to wash with some soap for 2 nights before surgery, then on the morning of surgery. It is some vile, nasty, pink, open the shower curtain and hope you still have lungs when your done, disgusting soap. She told me "put it everywhere from the neck down and wait two minutes". So I said, Everywhere? "Yes, everywhere and wait two minutes before you wash it off. We're trying to keep you from developing staph and everyone has staph on their skin. So it's a good precaution" and I'm thinking...I bet I don't have as much staph as this place, I hope you washed the place down too...but of course, that's me being bi**chy and nervous. I know that. So I read the label she put on it. Put on the neck down wait two minutes before rinsing. Okay.

I put it EVERYWHERE. Then I was like....man. This kinda burns. So I leave it on two minutes and rinse....then I look at the bottle. "Do not use on genital area."

Oh. I really do hope my lady bits are going to be okay. It made me itch all over too. Still itching. So not a fan of that soap.[/quote']

Hope "things" are ok! She DID say everywhere! :)