Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Dates

My husband is nervous i think but he supports me doing it because he knows im not happy at my cw......i think it would be even harder if he didnt support me doing it....is there reasons why he doesnt want u to do it?

He just doent want me happy I have been married 13 years have 7 kids tegether we got married young at 16 and had all 7 kids by 21 he thanks if I get skinny I will start flirting with guys are married has been rocky for awhile now

Does anyone have a spouse that is against you haveing surgery

Mine isnt really aganist it he just says what ever makes me happy. My step dad was the same way as ur husband. My mom is 5 or 6 years out and she has gained it all back plus some.dont let him dicourage you u have support in here and local support groups

He just doent want me happy I have been married 13 years have 7 kids tegether we got married young at 16 and had all 7 kids by 21 he thanks if I get skinny I will start flirting with guys are married has been rocky for awhile now

Well that is just silly. I think my husband is nervous and may not like the idea. I got the lap band without telling him till right before the surgery date because he was in another state in the army. He knows about my revision now because we live together. I think he just knows I will do it anyways so he might as well keep his mouth shut and avoid a fight. Lol. We just want each other to be happy and don't want to hold each other back.

Good Morning!!

Do you April 1st gals realize that it is only ELEVEN days away??? April IS really coming!! :P

April 1st

Deana Wright

missmeagan

April 3rd

jeannette welsh

April 4th

Jer-Z-Girl

jules 1210

April 5th

Karma_Hova

MissTiff

April 8th

wendilou

SKNYMEBY47

BabyGirl127

critty702

Lou:)

ialdridge

aprildiva22

amcdowell779

April 9th

Lauri M

jenleej

April 10th

Vanna

califmomto4

April 11th

hockeymumzie

April 16th

erikaloftin

pebulz

April 17th

Kystal7k

April 18th

Paul MacKay

juliz1972

April 22nd

Kat23

Dorian

Ab1986

BethAnn

April 23th

Olivereindeer

April 24th

jannyb35

April 25th

mavourneen

April 29th

nnaddour

Pending dates

skinnyjess2013

rongee2099

prittygirl214

terry1118

DebbieG

anm1063

Almost last week of march

Getting close!!

Are guys getting nerveous I know I am and my surgery isnt till april 17 how ling has your doctors say you have to be off work

Are guys getting nerveous I know I am and my surgery isnt till april 17 how ling has your doctors say you have to be off work

I am getting so nervous! I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow with the doctor and my class with the nurse and pre admissions appointment on Tuesday! They said usually 2 weeks out of work; however, I work lifting 5 gallon bucket of paint so they said 4 weeks would be better.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Im a cna I love my job I was thinking only to take off two weeks I go april 1st to meet with surgeon im thank im going to be put in a two week liquid diet and I still have a feeling this really isnt going to happen

I can't believe it's only a week from tomorrow!! It still doesn't seem real. I'm a teacher, so I'll be taking two weeks off from school, followed by a week of April vacation. I have to let my class and their parents know that i'll be out tomorrow. Any advice out there??

HW 296 - SW ??? - CW 274

My pre op is tuesday. They already faxed my emplyer ky return date and ill be out a month 16 more days

Im afraid to tell my boss the real reason why I need time off

I am two weeks from tomorrow. I am super excited. I will be off for one week and will work from home the following week. I am putting in for short term disability just in case it is needed. My employer will let me work from home longer I'm sure if it is needed because they need me working. I just ordered some injury Protein and the Vitamins they sell also, because I have heard such great reviews online. Hopefully they get here soon. Next week I will start stocking my kitchen and making sure the house is spotless. I will have to sleep in our guest room for a while because we have 5 dogs...

Im afraid to tell my boss the real reason why I need time off

They don't need to know the real reason, just say it's major adomal surgery. Also if your using the insurance from your job. They should not say anything negative, since, well that company obviously supports a healthier lifestyle. No matter how it's done. He may be more supportive than you thing! Good luck

I told my supervisor and he was so happy for me! He can't wait to see how I look 1 year from now. He has been mentally motivating. He's a great person. I sure will miss him. This is his last week. He got a better job offer with another company(he didn't even apply for the job, they heard about him threw a employee and hired him on the spot!!!(lucky guy))

I am getting so nervous! I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow with the doctor and my class with the nurse and pre admissions appointment on Tuesday! They said usually 2 weeks out of work; however' date=' I work lifting 5 gallon bucket of paint so they said 4 weeks would be better.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk[/quote']

I lift 45lb jugs of ink resin. I hope I get 4 weeks off. I also work 12 hr shifts in a clean room. So no Water bottles at my machines..