Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I have surgery September 5th 2012 and have lost 113 pounds. I am trying to introduce new foods and in the process I guess I am dumping for the very first time. At first I had no clue what was happens but then it hit me I was probably dumping. After googling I was positive that is what was happening. What can I do to ease this?!? I need advice!!!

Well I have surgery September 5th 2012 and have lost 113 pounds. I am trying to introduce new foods and in the process I guess I am dumping for the very first time. At first I had no clue what was happens but then it hit me I was probably dumping. After googling I was positive that is what was happening. What can I do to ease this?!? I need advice!!!

Unfortunately I have no advice . I've had dumping for the past 5 years even after my gall bladder was removed . I guess the best thing to ask your doctor what u can do to minimize the occurrences . Sorry I know it's painful . I haven't gotten WLS yet but I hope it can correct or help my dumping syndrome .

All you can do is try to compare what you dumped in to what your fixing to try and don't eat or drink it. Wtg in your awesome weight loss results!!

Unfortunately all you can do is lay down and wait it out. Stay away from whatever you ate that made you sick. Just stay away from fats, carbs and sugars and you'll be golden my dear. We all experience this. Congrats on the huge weight loss!!!

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgerversary 6/11/2012

Unfortunately I have no advice . I've had dumping for the past 5 years even after my gall bladder was removed . I guess the best thing to ask your doctor what u can do to minimize the occurrences . Sorry I know it's painful . I haven't gotten WLS yet but I hope it can correct or help my dumping syndrome .

1. Gall bladder removal has zero to do with dumping.

2. Dumping is generally not painful, rather a horrible feeling if being run down and weak and nauseous.

3. You don't dump if you haven't had WLS so I have no idea what you're experiencing but it's definitely not that.

2. Dumping is generally not painful' date=' rather a horrible feeling if being run down and weak and nauseous.

3. You don't dump if you haven't had WLS so I have no idea what you're experiencing but it's definitely not that.

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgerversary 6/11/2012[/quote']

Actually you can dump in a sense. You can have reactive hypoglycemia plus like my husband after is gallbladder removal any fat greasy food like McDonald's sends him straight to the bathroom with stomach cramps and diarrhea

2. Dumping is generally not painful' date=' rather a horrible feeling if being run down and weak and nauseous.

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgerversary 6/11/2012[/quote']

She did have wls back.in sept...

She did have wls back.in sept...

The person I quoted hadn't had surgery yet, I wasn't talking to the poster

I am a RN and just want to add that dumping is entirely possible without WLS. I had a patient with poorly controlled diabetes who had severe dumping.

I am a RN and just want to add that dumping is entirely possible without WLS. I had a patient with poorly controlled diabetes who had severe dumping.

I concede