Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February Post-Op's

I've been supported by almost everyone since day one with this. Today one of my BEST friends basically called me out on all this, saying she can't support me but tries to "as much as she can". She compared this to having a boob job or LASIK, just another "elective" surgery. She thinks I was lazy and should have just done more to workout and diet. My feelings are SO beyond hurt.

There is NOOOOO comparison. However, I would have to say that compared to 35 years of misery and starvation and exercise and some loss followed by heart-breaking regain of weight... this *is* easiER. But it not easy. Some friend! The whole time I was married to a man who could lose weight by just thinking about it, he never understood my struggle. NO CLUE. I think if you haven't been in our shoes, you just can't possibly understand what a last resort this is.

Oh and I see the dr Friday morning for my release back to work!! This should be interesting. I'm gonna ask of he ran out of staples during surgery! LOL

Seriously, though, I'd ask him what gives!? And let me know how it goes with the training! I'm starting week 2 on Saturday. :)

So close to wonderland, just 2lbs away! I'm excited last time I was there was 2008,,,, I think I can i think I can....Whoo who

weight.png

Lord I'm turning in to my patients....I'm obsessed with poo....this s crazy!!!!!

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 225

And I do mean my own....

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 225

I MADE IT!!!! I had to wait three days and re-weigh because I was afraid it may just be a fluke, but it's for real: I weigh 198 pounds!!! The next time I weigh in I may "only" be overweight!!!!

I MADE IT!!!! I had to wait three days and re-weigh because I was afraid it may just be a fluke' date=' but it's for real: I weigh 198 pounds!!! The next time I weigh in I may "only" be overweight!!!![/quote']

Congratulations ... What a nice way to start off the weekend :-)

I MADE IT!!!! I had to wait three days and re-weigh because I was afraid it may just be a fluke' date=' but it's for real: I weigh 198 pounds!!! The next time I weigh in I may "only" be overweight!!!![/quote']

Yay!!!! How awesome for you!!!!!

See all good things are worth waiting for just be patient and everything works out Good Job

Thanks you guys! I'm having an awesome day! I'll be traveling to the Cities this week and plan to hit all the Savers and Goodwill stores up there to refresh my wardrobe.

Keep up the good work, all of you. It's tough, especially getting the exercise, but I can't tell you how good it feels!

My boy and i just walked our neighborhood while listening to Zombies, Run!!!! Pretty amusing :)

My boy and i just walked our neighborhood while listening to Zombies, Run!!!! Pretty amusing :)

Isn't it good? I love that there's a story line, and you're *in* it!

So decided to try Eggface's famous bites, had leftover ham so did the ham and cheese bites....kicked my butt and came back to haunt me! So, no more eggs for a couple weeks!!!! I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since surgery. CRAZY!!!

I started the couch to 5 k app. It is going very well! I recommend it to everyone who would like more physical activity. I am signed For my first 5k ever, this July, the color run in Minneapolis. So excited. 6 weeks out, Starting weight was 215, weighed my self today and down to 182.2. It has taken strict eating and exercise, but am actually looking forward to summer fun! I enjoy reading everyone's accomplishments (and hardships) to know I'm not alone.

I started the couch to 5 k app. It is going very well! I recommend it to everyone who would like more physical activity. I am signed For my first 5k ever, this July, the color run in Minneapolis. So excited. 6 weeks out, Starting weight was 215, weighed my self today and down to 182.2. It has taken strict eating and exercise, but am actually looking forward to summer fun! I enjoy reading everyone's accomplishments (and hardships) to know I'm not alone.

OMG! I was going to sign up for that one and all the times are sold out except for the 2:45! Which one are you doing? Is it too late for me to join your team? It would be so awesome to run together!!!

And while we're at it, would you be interested in doing this run with me? Dirty Girl, Twin Cities, August 3 Look at the review, too!