Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dallas Area Fill Doctor - Takes Mexico Patients

Hi - I had my surgery in Mexico (Dr. Ortiz). At NovaBody Solutions the doctor uses fluoroscopy for the fill, so they can see where to inject the saline . Costs about $200.00. Very professional and friendly.

NovaBodySolutions

2696 West Walnut Ave Garland, TX 75042

Tel: 972-665-2639

http://www.novabariatrics.com/

THANK YOU koko1920!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my band done at that hospital. I called Nova Solutions and found out that my first 4 fills are free!!!!:clap2: :faint: :clap2: I am a self pay. I was never told this and would not have found this out if it weren't for a cancelled appt at another dr's office and not being able to talk with someone.

I called and made a fill appointment for 3-7-07.:clap2: I will have to talk off an extra day from work but for a free fill it will balance out. I really need those fills....I can eat way too much food:hungry: .

Thanks again.

:)

I had my lap by dr. barker Feb. 23. I was self pay 13, 500 directly to dr. wade barker. My surgury was at Vista Hospital in Garland, Tx. Dr. barker said he would perform 2 free fills in his office. Are you saying that I can also benefit for free fills at Vista?

Rebecca Biles

You should call them. I did and found out that a self pay gets 4 fills. I am still going with $$$$ just in case they are wrong. I hope not. At $200 a fill it sure would help out.

Congrats of your band!!!!!!

Hope that you liked Vista as much as I did. They were so very nice.

I know of another doctor in the Dallas area that does fills with Fluro for $250.00. They also do fills on every other Saturday. They give you two weeks to come back for free if you need more or less of an adjustment after your fill. Check out www.texaslapband.com or call them at 972-566-2263.

No I didn't. I went to someone in Las Vegas recommended by Dr. Ortiz office. It was a horrible experience. They didn't have Flouroscopy. Digging around...trying to hit the port. Jeepers!

I know of another doctor in the Dallas area that does fills with Fluro for $250.00. They also do fills on every other Saturday. They give you two weeks to come back for free if you need more or less of an adjustment after your fill. Check out www.texaslapband.com or call them at 972-566-2263.

I think the correct URL is www.texaslapbandcenter.com

I used Dr. Jayaseelan with the TX Lapband Center for my surgery. It's really hard to get a fill appointment quickly, but he does use fluro and has excellent bed-side manners. Most of his team has had the surgery themselves so they are familiar with the prcoess and always very understanding. I highly recommend him - just make sure you have an appointment well in advance :smile:

I had my surgery w/ Dr Jayaseelan...he is great, but I HATE his office. With the exception of one girl there, everone else is extremely rude and unhelpful. My best friend also had surgery there and has had the same experience. They will book 4 people at the exact same appointment time, so expect a long wait, and you are never told you need to make your fill appointment about a month in advance, so I have yet to have my first fill because I cannot get in to see him. I am considering looking for a new fill dr. In my opinion, they just want to make as much money as possible, and have no respect for the patients...there is a big lack of communication and concern. I am really dissapointed.

Targa :bolt:

Thanks for the information, I travelled twice to Tyler TX, she is good there, but very small fills, 1.8 cc each time in a 10 cc band. frustrated.

I live so close to Garland, I cant believe no one knew about this fill place when I posted and asked a few months ago.

thanks again.

I had my surgery w/ Dr Jayaseelan...he is great, but I HATE his office. With the exception of one girl there, everone else is extremely rude and unhelpful. :lol:

I went into Dr. Jayaseelan's office and said I was told he did fills for $150, they said $250 if banded in Mexico. I made a remark that I felt kinda like I was being treated like a second class citizen and the girl at the desk got rude with me too. Said I was lucky that he would even see me. I mentioned this on another message board, that I felt his staff to be rude and they all defended him and flamed me so bad I quit the message board. They said I was lucky he would see me and I should feel priveledged. Im sorry, but I think anyone I pay for services should say we are glad you are doing business with us, not the other way around.

Thats why I went to the fill doctor in Tyler, she also uses fluoro. I refused to do business with someone who has a rude staff. Just on principle.

Dr. Stephen Hamn in Plano did my lap band. I was a cash pay . It cost 14,500.00 That included everything and an overnight stay at Baylor Frisco hospital in a very plush private room. He keeps his patients overnight so they can not be rushed out the door the first day. I had a pain pump and it was fantastic ! Worth every penny. I financed it through his office. All of my band fills are included in the price for one year. I have lost over 105 lbs. and love Dr. Hamn. He saved my life:tt1: