Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Couple concerns..I haven't been walking quite as much as I should, but I'm reaching 3000 on my little blowie thing. Anyways, seems like when I walk I get out if breath very quickly and dizzy. It goes away after awhile but at first is very scary. Also experienced my first dumping episode yesterday! Never wanna do that again. And this has honestly been one of the hardest weeks of my life. ALOT of crying, wondering if I did the right thing, sadness, pain, bored..anyone else feel like this after? I mean, on the upside I'm down 52 pounds total now (23 prior to sx) so I know it'll pay off, I just feel like I thought I would be stronger and just feeling great by now.

I had my surgery Wednesday and on Thursday I couldn't stop crying from buyers remorse. I felt much better on Friday but I having a hard time getting all my liquids in. I'm full all the time and don't want to over do it.

I think just my main worry is I don't feel like myself. Ill be watching tv and just get a twinge it feel off or dizzy for a second. And just to know that my life is never goin to be the same and maybe I made a bad choice or what do people think about what I did..

:( it's super glad you are here and posting to everyone. The thing that rings most in my ears from what everyone says here is..... It gets better!

Maybe you are still having the effect of being put under? Those drugs are heavy and effect people in different ways!

Take it slow friend!! Rest sip walk repeat. The nurse told me that flexing and pointing my feet 10 times in a row will be important those days after surgery.

And if anything- I'm going to need your cheering on for me next week when I am where you are! Hold fast!

I am 17 days post op and it does get A LOT better! I say the first week an a half was just awful for me! I feel so much better now even though I am not 100 % yet I started school back last week (wednesday) and I am able to lift my daughter w/o pain she is about 24lbs. I still get a little dizzy every now and then and I still have a little discomfort but I was so afraid when my surgeon said 4-6 weeks until i'm "me" again meant i'd still feel the same as I did in week one but I feel so much better :) Hope this helps!

Im 3 weeks post op..first week and avhalf were brutal for me..lots of pain..very emotional..I cried in the shower..I was also wondering if I had made the right choice..now I am able to look back at say I got through the worst part..from nowvon it can only get better! And it will :)

I'm so glad to hear it will get better. The nurses told me it would but its good to hear from those who actually have gone through it. Thanks

Couple concerns..I haven't been walking quite as much as I should' date=' but I'm reaching 3000 on my little blowie thing. Anyways, seems like when I walk I get out if breath very quickly and dizzy. It goes away after awhile but at first is very scary. Also experienced my first dumping episode yesterday! Never wanna do that again. And this has honestly been one of the hardest weeks of my life. ALOT of crying, wondering if I did the right thing, sadness, pain, bored..anyone else feel like this after? I mean, on the upside I'm down 52 pounds total now (23 prior to sx) so I know it'll pay off, I just feel like I thought I would be stronger and just feeling great by now.[/quote']

I had surgery on 1/25 and I still feel that way, everything you mentioned. I have made numerous posts about it. I don't know what to say but I'm with you.

Just wanted to say thank you to all you girls. I started feeling good on Monday, and now I feel great. Still not sure when I'm feeling full, and I have an insatiable thirst but don't wanna overdo it. Other than that im good. According to my scale at home I've lost almost 60 total. According to the one at the bariatric center I'm only down about 50. Either way good I think. But from someone who has never been more miserable in her life, it DOES get easier!!