Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Leaving the forum

I can bring a load of snow to Melbourne, how much do you suys want? ~Mandy

Hey, Well I as an Aussie post on the American board every day. Nobody has swatted me with a fly swat yet!:biggrin1: Susannah

Mandy, seeing we r in the middle of a really bad drought at the moment a really realy huge dump of snow would be great..to melt and give the thirsty land a bit of a quench :biggrin1:

come on over anytime

Loretta ;)

waiting,waiting,waiting.....

Hey 2, I post on the main forums is what I mean, which I presume are mostly yanks. Yay! I love Yanks and Canadians too. :biggrin1: Susannah

Hey bubbles.... I just read this thread and wanted to let you know that I'm glad your sticking around. Don't let someone from an ONLINE forum bully you away from something so valuable to you. I went and read the other thread that you were attacked on and I thought you were treated pretty harshly. ;)

Keep on keepin'on girl! :clap2:

I too made the mistake of posting in a canada thread, I got a PM asking me not to come back. I simply hit new post and then read what seems interesting to me. I won't make that mistake again, even though I think I helped to original poster, someone else ask to me refrain from posting in the canada section. I too hang out in an out of state thread (hi Kat :rose: ) and I am comfortable there, I am also in a local thread for my state and area.

BTW I want a copy of that recipie Wheets? Kat? anyone? ~Mandy

hmmmmmmmm.. think I'll go see what all the fuss is about in the Canada theads......;) ......

Personally, no one should be permitted to pm someone to "tell them off" To me this is a form of harrassment. You have every right to state your opinion and if anyone disagrees, it should be posted for all to see and not be allowed to attack someone privately. By leaving the board, you have allowed them to WIN. NEVER do that! We're here to support and obtain/give information to help us on this journey. There are other forums for ranting and raving. Ánd from what I have seen in those forums, I choose to steer clear. Too many "Know it Alls". Hang in There. We are here for SUPPORT.

No threads are off limits to anyone on LBT, and for someone to tell you not to visit one is over stepping their bounds. If the people from Canada want to have a place to talk and not have any other people in their conversations they need to go to e-mail.

I accidently posted on a thread once and ended up there posting daily. I have met lots of great friends there, and intend on meeting them in person some day.

Hang in there, you didn't do anything wrong!;) :rose: :lol:

I too chat in a room other than where I am from, I chat with Mandy (piercedqt78) and Betty (Iluvharleys) in a state chat room, and not a one of is from the state we chat in!!!

I do think it is only fair to say though, that just because a single thread of people, or simply some on that particular thread were rude, it does not make the entire Canadian section, nor those who chat there "bad". I know things going on in our own country of the USA,right now, give all of us a bad name at times, and I know I personally had nothing to do with it! I feel we should really try to #1. get along if possible, and #2 at any rate judge the person you are dealing with by their actions, and not their nationality. I have never been ask to leave a thread--but have realized AFTER posting that I was in a "specialized" thread. I have apparently not hit the same one's you guys did---lucky me!!! I, like others have said tend to scan through the new posts, and interact when one catches my attention, never thinking to see what thread grouping it is posted under. I also have no intentions of changing that!!!

Kat

Hey, just chalk that one up to "it says more about them than you" and move forward. I have wandered into threads without looking what category they are in, and thankfully, nothing like that has happened! Sorry you had such a bad experience, but truly most of the people I interact with her at LBT are supportive and helpful. One of the threads i accidentally posted in over a year ago, I still go to today...and have made great friendships there! (Hi Kat, Betty, and Mandy!)

Cindy

:mad: Yes it,s true.

People should stick to their own forums.

Because they the think they know but they dont.

For instance i had some fool the other day, trying to tell me that some birds fly south in the winter. Where here in Australia we all know they fly north for the winter. Damm fool.

LOL

Just ignore them.After all none of us was really invited by Bill Gates to be here here anyway. ( see there is no s on the end off anyway (s ).Thats because you other people say it wrong )And i,m correct just ask ME.

LOL

:)