Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Leaving the forum

Take it from one who almost left because of another member..don't give them or any member the satisfaction of running you off, unless of course the mods kick you off. You have every right to be here as any of us!

I crossed the border and read the thread too. I'm confused. Are we not allowed to post on other country's threads?? I realize that the initiator of the thread did specifically direct her thread to Canadians, but I don't think the other posters had to be so rude. Wow!

Gday Bubbles, If the Canadians don't want ya we would welcome you to stop by and say hi on The Australian Board!:biggrin1: We are pretty laid back.Susannah

Oh can I visit the Oz board too? ~Mandy

To me, telling someone that they are not allowed to post on a thread, simply because they aren't "the right nationality" is more ban-worthy than whatever you may have said.

To me, telling someone that they are not allowed to post on a thread, simply because they aren't "the right nationality" is more ban-worthy than whatever you may have said.

Here Here, I'll drink to that. ~Mandy

I've already been deported from Canada. I ate in the Canada pavillion in EPCOT at Disney, do you think that was ok? ~Mandy

I too made the mistake of posting in a canada thread, I got a PM asking me not to come back. I simply hit new post and then read what seems interesting to me. I won't make that mistake again, even though I think I helped to original poster, someone else ask to me refrain from posting in the canada section.

I am so sorry to hear that.

I've already been deported from Canada. I ate in the Canada pavillion in EPCOT at Disney, do you think that was ok? ~Mandy
Hee!

Damn thing that makes me write a longer message!:speechles

LOL, Thanks guys. You all are very very nice, and im so glad you all took the time to reply to my post. I didnt think what i said was bad in any way shape or form. Im glad you all see that too. I will from now on stay away far far far away from the canada section. However i will be staying on LBT.....why? Well just as you all said....basically because im welcome here too, and just to piss off the person who reported me....hehe. Thanks again all. I appreciate it more then you all know. Happy Banding to all of you, my date isnt far away, then i hope to be able to relate to a lot more of whats going on around here. Also, thanks for inviting me to visit the Aussie section, I want to visit Aussie some day....problem is im not much of a plane rider.....id have to be hella drunk first, to ride on a plane first of all, let alone fly over....water? YIKES! But thank you all your great!!!!! I hope to get tons of advice from all of you once im on the losing side!!!! Cross your fingers for me, next step in all of this is just waiting for insurance approval!!!!!!!!! *hugs* to all thanks!!!!

~Hotpink~

Oh can I visit the Oz board too? ~Mandy

You are more than welcome to visit the Aus board ;) Drop into the melbourne chat thread. Everyone here is a friendly group and definitely welcoming and open to all views and opinions :biggrin1:

Bubbles,so glad you decided to stick around.. like everyone said noone should have that power to push anyone around except the moderators if they decide something is offensive.

Susannah, i bump into u everywhere :rose:

Take care and happy posting.. i agree with Laurend. maybe we should all go over and post just to show em!! lol

Loretta:biggrin1:

I'm with the others, come on over one and all and hang out with us Aussies, opinions are welcome!! Thats what we are all here for, to share opinions and experiences - seeing very very few members of this whole forum are actual qualified Drs with medical advice to give!!