Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

Did the tortilla do ok? My nut told me I can start trying them now but I'm scared

I had problems with tortillas until about 4 months post op.

Yummy!

I had problems with tortillas until about 4 months post op.

I just don't feel ready..may try but I'm scared

Did the tortilla do ok? My nut told me I can start trying them now but I'm scared

The whole wheat ones sit fine in my pouch much better than bread. Great for wrapping whatever your pouch desires lol

HW:358 DOS:338 CW:275 SD:1/28/13

My dog did that to me I just got me some meat loaf set it on the shelf to go to the restroom I didnt even thank my three pound dog could get up there and I didnt take a bite I came back and it was gone but my dog was in her bed but she had ketchup all over her white face she knew she was in trouble because I have never yelled at her before but then I felt bad for yelling at her and held her sorry this is so long but I love her so much

Awww! When they're determined, nothing can stop them. These kittens don't even eat food (or so I thought) they're still bring bottlefed but today I bought them their 1st can of cat food and they love it, moaning & purring while making a terrible mess eating lol

HW:358 DOS:338 CW:275 SD:1/28/13

Awww! When they're determined' date=' nothing can stop them. These kittens don't even eat food (or so I thought) they're still bring bottlefed but today I bought them their 1st can of cat food and they love it, moaning & purring while making a terrible mess eating lol

HW:358 DOS:338 CW:275 SD:1/28/13[/quote']

I love animals

Pork carnitas.... 3 lbs pork loin three sliced onions' date=' four small cans green chile's, 1 jar green salsa, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin...cook in crock pot for six hours and shred. I served with whole wheat tortillas, low fat cheese, and fat free sour cream. Tum![/quote']

Don't tempt me. You may just be surprised!

Since Friday has always been "pizza day" in our house, I am making my fiancé a flatbread pizza on a 100 calorie flatbread. For myself, I am making a layered pizza casserole with laughing cow cream cheese on the bottom, a layer of sauce, a layer of low fat mozz, and a top layer of shredded turkey pepperoni. Can't wait!

Since Friday has always been "pizza day" in our house' date=' I am making my fiancé a flatbread pizza on a 100 calorie flatbread. For myself, I am making a layered pizza casserole with laughing cow cream cheese on the bottom, a layer of sauce, a layer of low fat mozz, and a top layer of shredded turkey pepperoni. Can't wait![/quote']

OMG! I'm dying for pizza. Let me know how this turns out!!!!

Chili and some mashed potatoes for me.

salad

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Chopped Mediterranean chicken salad....loving the salads!

I had 1/2 of a guacamole cheeseburger (no bun) for lunch, no trouble. It was delicious and moist. I just tried to eat the other half for dinner but I couldn't do it. I managed 1/4 of it, then fed the rest to my dogs. :-p Funny how something can taste so good and go down so easy, and then... not.