Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

Went to the Chinese place in town and had their chicken noodle Soup. It was tasty. Shared it with my baby. Husband finished the rest of it after he polished his med. plate of Gen Tao's chicken.

My dinner!!!! Sooooo DELISH!!

post-30947-13813812932652_thumb.jpg

pizza stuffed zucchini! Yum! :-)

Pizza stuffed zucchini! Yum! :-)

My husband bought home 4 huge zucchinis so im gonna try this tomorrow.

Recipe please!!

All it is summer yellow squash, zucchini, eggplant, onion, green pepper, grape tomatoes all cut up with a turkey kielbasa bake at 425 covered to steam veggies for 25 min then remove tin foil and sprinkle mozzarella cheese and melt!!! ENJOY!!

My husband bought home 4 huge zucchinis so im gonna try this tomorrow.

salad, first one since pre op diet

My husband likes it. I eat a little piece, he eats the rest. So much for leftovers! :-)

Quizno's small sub, turkey, tomatoes, black olive, mushrooms, hot peppers, on wheat bread, no dressing,

Marinated chicken on the grill and broccoli sauteed with garlic yum !

SW 363lbs Surg Date 4/16/2013 CW 291lbs

I had a bit of Buffalo Wild Wings grilled chicken salad. Ate the chicken and the bits of fetta cheese first. Had a bit of the leftover salad later in the day. Rest of it went in the garbage disposal.

I just bought breaded "chicken" strips from gardein. They were very good. Probably the best soy product I've had in a while. I also bought the "beef" tips but I haven't tried them yet.

I just bought breaded "chicken" strips from gardein. They were very good. Probably the best soy product I've had in a while. I also bought the "beef" tips but I haven't tried them yet.

Gardein products are excellent. I've been vegetarian for years and never bothered with the "meat" alternatives till I found gardein stuff. So glad you like it! Try the chipotle burgers, they are yummy.

Gardein products are excellent. I've been vegetarian for years and never bothered with the "meat" alternatives till I found gardein stuff. So glad you like it! Try the chipotle burgers' date=' they are yummy.[/quote']

Where us that brand at?