Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

chicken nuggets from Mcdonalds 6 pieces

I am def gonna try this thanks

HW 363lbs SD 4/16/13 CW 299lbs

Update... So they sat in a turned off oven for two hours. They were still warm and pliable. So I took them out and put them on a drying rack to see if that helps. A few are crispy but most are kinda chewy. They're still good tho.

Update... So they sat in a turned off oven for two hours. They were still warm and pliable. So I took them out and put them on a drying rack to see if that helps. A few are crispy but most are kinda chewy. They're still good tho.

Still sound yummy maybe they need to cook longer?

I don't know what it is, but I am battling some serious head hunger tonight. My fiancé is at a work conference and I'm home alone.

Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it! It's great to use a portabello mushroom as well if you like mushrooms. Just break the stem off and make the pizza on the underside. It's the perfect personal size

My hubby ate half of the zucchini last night. It makes a healthy snack for a 'normal' eater. :-)

I was telling the girls at work about this. One doesn't like zucchini and thought it would be good with potabella mushies. I'm going to try that next (I already have some baby bellas in the fridge), but I do love the zucchini! I've been starved for veggies - this way I can get my veggies AND some Protein.< /p>

Thanks again graceann!

I don't know what it is' date=' but I am battling some serious head hunger tonight. My fiancé is at a work conference and I'm home alone.[/quote']

I'm always up pretty late. I work 3-11 if you need a chat to keep your mind off it!

My hubby ate half of the zucchini last night. It makes a healthy snack for a 'normal' eater. :-)

I was telling the girls at work about this. One doesn't like zucchini and thought it would be good with potabella mushies. I'm going to try that next (I already have some baby bellas in the fridge)' date=' but I do love the zucchini! I've been starved for veggies - this way I can get my veggies AND some Protein.< /p>

Thanks again graceann![/quote']

I have two portabella caps in the fridge exactly for this!!!

Grilled hamburger patty with jalapenos and pepper jack cheese

HW 358 SW 344 CW 271 RNY 4/11/2013

I have two portabella caps in the fridge exactly for this!!!

I've done it with portabello's and used roasted peppers for sauce once and roasted tomatoes another time both were delicious

Next time turn the broiler on for a few minutes. It'll crisp em up real quick. Just watch them so they don't burn. :-)

Flat Out flatbread pizza! 1/2 a whole grain flatbread, pizza sauce, mozzarella, turkey pepperoni. Broiled until crispy. It was delicious.

Next time turn the broiler on for a few minutes. It'll crisp em up real quick. Just watch them so they don't burn. :-)

That's a great idea!! Thanks!!

I made tater tot casserole with ground turkey instead of beef. Seriously one of my favorite meals! Though I really only ate the meat and took a few small bites of the tater tot topping. Still SO good and SO easy! My family loves it too' date=' so it's a good meal to feed a bunch of people that still tastes great![/quote']

I made this tonight!

1/2 cup black Beans with some cheddar and 1/4 of an avocado.

I usually have fish..which is good. But chicken has been making me sick. Not physically...its just when you have to chew it so much you really feel every bit of fat or whatever. I only do boneless/skinless breast....so it's pretty lean but sometimes there is a tough piece and it makes me want to hurl. Same with ground meat. Uck.