Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

I'm making tilapia packets... Foil with veggies and tilapia' date=' seasoned, then baked.[/quote']

I wish I liked fish. Other than shrimp it's all eh to me.

I wish I liked fish. Other than shrimp it's all eh to me.

I'm never too crazy about fish either, but I'll eat it. I actually just said to my fiancé that I don't want the tilapia baking in the oven. I'm currently trying to come up with another healthy, on the spot, dinner idea... I really want a quesadilla and I have great low cal/carb wraps to use, but I really wanted to just eat Protein tonight... Aunt flow is visiting so carbs are on the brain. Lol

I'm never too crazy about fish either' date=' but I'll eat it. I actually just said to my fiancé that I don't want the tilapia baking in the oven. I'm currently trying to come up with another healthy, on the spot, dinner idea... I really want a quesadilla and I have great low cal/carb wraps to use, but I really wanted to just eat Protein tonight... Aunt flow is visiting so carbs are on the brain. Lol[/quote']

I make fish tacos with tilapia. I cook the fish and season it with taco seasoning and put it in a low carb tortilla with avocado salsa and some low fat sour cream.

I make fish tacos with tilapia. I cook the fish and season it with taco seasoning and put it in a low carb tortilla with avocado salsa and some low fat sour cream.

Mmmm that sounds delicious!

I had some shrimp cocktail. Yum! Have some seedless cucumber with veggie dip to finish also.

Sliced cucumber and onion in a vinegar. 1 string pepper jack cheese, sliced Tomato with pepper on it. Then 1/2 of a small watermelon

I had some shrimp cocktail. Yum! Have some seedless cucumber with veggie dip to finish also.

Have you tried the Dannon yogurt dips? ? They are DELICIOUS!!!! I have the roasted red pepper at home. Only 25 cals for 2 TBS!

I'm never too crazy about fish either' date=' but I'll eat it. I actually just said to my fiancé that I don't want the tilapia baking in the oven. I'm currently trying to come up with another healthy, on the spot, dinner idea... I really want a quesadilla and I have great low cal/carb wraps to use, but I really wanted to just eat Protein tonight... Aunt flow is visiting so carbs are on the brain. Lol[/quote']

I never cook fish in the house. The fishy smell lingers quite a while. I cook it on the grill. Wrap seasoned fish and veggies in foil and toss it on the preheated grill (I heat it medium-low) then cook 5-10 mins, depending on the size of the fish. Great fish - no smell! :-)

Have you tried the Dannon yogurt dips? ? They are DELICIOUS!!!! I have the roasted red pepper at home. Only 25 cals for 2 TBS!

I keep eyeballing this every time I see it at the store.

I made an Egg McMuffin, of sorts. Used 1/2 of a 100 calorie English muffin topped with an egg, shaved ham, low fat American cheese and a slice of avocado. Could only eat half of it, but it was yummy.

I never cook fish in the house. The fishy smell lingers quite a while. I cook it on the grill. Wrap seasoned fish and veggies in foil and toss it on the preheated grill (I heat it medium-low) then cook 5-10 mins' date=' depending on the size of the fish. Great fish - no smell! :-)[/quote']

I've been having an issue with fish. It's the first thing to ever get stuck so bad that it came back up and I tried some last night and it started to get stuck again. I've only tried cod which is my favorite white fish. But it only goes down if drown it in tarter sauce or ketchup which I don't want to do. Shellfish gives me no issues. Maybe I'll try salmon next just to see if a fattier fish goes down easier. I'll be so bummed if I can't have it anymore. : (

I love Quest bars ... My fave are the banana nut muffin heated for just a few seconds .....YUMM-o

surgery date 6/11/13 HW: 364lbs. SW: 335.5 CW: 304 GW: 150

Have you guys tried the chocolate chip cookie dough quest bar?! Really yummy!'

I'm having turkey bacon!!! Sooooo excited for it too!!! Lol