Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

I am able to eat too much. Scary! But, I had 1 chicken cabbage roll in Tomato sauce topped with sour cream (sprinkled unflavored Protein powder), munched on fresh cherries throughout the day, half a Protein Bar and for dinner, I had light Lipton noodle Soup with steamed carrots and a bit of hand shredded steamed chicken breast. I feel like it's too much for such a small pouch. Where the heck does it all go?!

I love them! They have a similar hard' date=' dense consistency as other Protein Bars, but they taste really good.[/quote']

Ok im gonna order then. Thanks!

chipotle lime shrimp tacos for dinner tonight YUM

I am able to eat too much. Scary! But' date=' I had 1 chicken cabbage roll in Tomato sauce topped with sour cream (sprinkled unflavored Protein powder), munched on fresh cherries throughout the day, half a protein bar and for dinner, I had light Lipton noodle Soup with steamed carrots and a bit of hand shredded steamed chicken breast. I feel like it's too much for such a small pouch. Where the heck does it all go?![/quote']

I've been wondering the same thing lately.

I am able to eat too much. Scary! But' date=' I had 1 chicken cabbage roll in Tomato sauce topped with sour cream (sprinkled unflavored Protein powder), munched on fresh cherries throughout the day, half a protein bar and for dinner, I had light Lipton noodle Soup with steamed carrots and a bit of hand shredded steamed chicken breast. I feel like it's too much for such a small pouch. Where the heck does it all go?![/quote']

I've been wondering the same thing lately.

I just posted about this!!! I know I'm eating way less than before, only 200-300 calories for a whole meal but I'm wondering how I can eat so much. Everyone else seems to hardly eat at all.

Nutritionally' date=' there are way worse Protein bars on the market. Quest bars are the cleanest & best protein out there. Don't listen to the work person. She probably has no idea about WLS nutrition anyway. Do you nuke them for a few seconds? I hear that makes that flavor yummier.[/quote']

Exactly what I thought. I was going to leave them at work for protein Snacks but I brought them home and I'll just eat them anyway lol

Ok im gonna order then. Thanks!

Welcome. I've tried several flavors and so far I like them all except the chocolate brownie.

For lunch I had tuna on really thin cucumber slices. 2.8oz total... Delish! Just hope it sits well

I just had leftovers from yesterday. Crab stuffed mushrooms with cheese. Gosh it is so good. They give you six but I only can eat one at a sitting. Yummy!

chipotle lime shrimp tacos for dinner tonight YUM

Yum! I am so craving fish tacos for some reason. Ive only had them once before.

Yum! I am so craving fish tacos for some reason. Ive only had them once before.

Super easy recipe...posted on recipe thread...i omit cilantro....tastes like soap to me

Super easy recipe...posted on recipe thread...i omit cilantro....tastes like soap to me

I LOVE cilantro! The best part. I even love the smell.

I have this same problem. I'm suppose to be eating low carb and all the yogurts have a considerable amount of sugar except for the diabetic friendly ones which are sweetened with artificial stuff so I avoid yogurt now until I can find one that works for me. I'd love to find a Greek yogurt with no more than 3 grams of carbs. Anyone know of one?? Even the plain ones I've seen at whole foods have at least 9 grams of net carbs:(

Remember, milk has natural sugars in it. Your body processes them differently. Fage doesn't make me dump- but you have to try it for yourself. Eat half a small serving and see what happens.

I LOVE cilantro! The best part. I even love the smell.

10% of people taste cilantro as soap...I'm in the unhappy minority

Low carb pizza. Delish!

I'm making this tonight but I'm cutting the crust recipe in half and adding ricotta to the top. I think all pizza should have ricotta on it. So good.