Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

Same here. Sometimes that makes it hard to drink. It takes planning to get it all.

But I was always a planner. I could go out of my way to buy junk' date=' plan to eat it unseen, then dispose of the evidence before I got home so my husband didn't know - that takes serious planning. And I did it every day. If I could do that, I can juggle drinking, eating, and vitamins! :-)[/quote']

Omg I did that too!!! Mainly with milkshakes or ice cream cones!! I did that alot when leaving work when I had a bad day. I'd go thru McDonald's or Wendy's and it was some form of ice cream or frappe always!! I'd do it before I picked my son up and throw away the evidence. Thank God that's over!!

Omg I did that too!!! Mainly with milkshakes or ice cream cones!! I did that alot when leaving work when I had a bad day. I'd go thru McDonald's or Wendy's and it was some form of ice cream or frappe always!! I'd do it before I picked my son up and throw away the evidence. Thank God that's over!!

Omg!! I used to do that too!! Twinkles and little pies!! Man sad to sneak like that.

Ok as promised !!! Here is the pics of the yogurt...

I found it and got it thank you, hope your feeling better

Omg!! I used to do that too!! Twinkles and little pies!! Man sad to sneak like that.

I actually just told my husband all this after I wrote the post. He was shocked! I fed so unhealthily to deal with my emotions. Sad.

Shrimp cocktail! First attempt with shrimp and it was a success. Had 5 medium sized shrimp.

Of course then we went to a movie and I had more popcorn than I should have. Pouch wasn't too happy with that but wasn't really bad either. I just think I ate too much of it.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I love popcorn but can't eat it anymore it aggravates my pouch something fierce . I use the pop secret mini bag 100 calorie. But don't matter will make me suffer for days aching. Makes me have severe chest pains

I actually just told my husband all this after I wrote the post. He was shocked! I fed so unhealthily to deal with my emotions. Sad.

I told my husband before surgery what I had done. He didn't say much but I think he had a idea I was hiding eating. Thank gawd that is over. We are now eating and acting healthy!! Feel very lucky. It was shameful to sneak for me but I could not help it...

I love popcorn but can't eat it anymore it aggravates my pouch something fierce . I use the pop secret mini bag 100 calorie. But don't matter will make me suffer for days aching. Makes me have severe chest pains

I haven't tried popcorn yet. It's one of my kryptonites.

last night was tuna fish with onion (been playing it safe have to look for more variety hopefully eggface has some new ideas for me;)

Got Chinese to go. Ate 1 mushroom, one bite of chicken and 2 bites of crab meat. Thought it was a great idea. Something isn't agreeing at all! Time to exercise and lie down...yucky feeling!

I

A slider sized cheeseburger no bun with some pickles, onion and ketchup. And an olive.

Trying quinoa for the first time. With chicken and fat free gravy.

Drink before like 30 min before u eat. I'm always thirsty with his heat. Then I'm not as badly wanting fluids. I allow the tiniest of sips if needed to clear my mouth then I click watch. At 1st I even sat alarms to know its time so I got my fluids in also.

I went out to buy a salad take-out yesterday. While I was being made I realized I was thirsty and it would be awhile before I could drink. I went and got a drink and made sure I didn't eat the salad until 30 minutes after I finished it. Figured if I'm already thirsty it'll only be that much harder to wait to drink.

I got Chinese carry out, too. I had chicken and shrimp in a brown sauce. I had three bites of chicken, 3 shrimp, and a tiny bit of sauce. I also had 2 green Beans, 1 tablespoon of shrimp fried rice, and about 1 oz. of watermelon. It felt good to have a variety and I'm doing good on Protein today. So far, so good. I'm not even belching so far. Fingers crossed.

I went out to buy a salad take-out yesterday. While I was being made I realized I was thirsty and it would be awhile before I could drink. I went and got a drink and made sure I didn't eat the salad until 30 minutes after I finished it. Figured if I'm already thirsty it'll only be that much harder to wait to drink.

Point is (I realized afterwards that I never said this lol) it's much easier to wait 30 minutes before and after if you make sure you're NOT thirsty beforehand. When I'm at work I'll usually try to drink some extra Water right up until 30 minutes before my lunch break.