Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

So I slept in today and now I can't decide what to have for breakfast… I need to go shopping I'm out of miilk. Tried greek yogurt again it was still yucky lol

What don't you like about Greek yogurt? When was your surgery? If you're far enough out you can doctor up the yogurt to make it more tasty. I used to buy blueberry chobani and add a quarter cup of frozen blueberries (let it sit for 10-15 mins to thaw the berries and the cold thickens the yogurt a little). Then I added a quarter cup of Bear Naked granola. It was delicious!

What don't you like about Greek yogurt? When was your surgery? If you're far enough out you can doctor up the yogurt to make it more tasty. I used to buy blueberry chobani and add a quarter cup of frozen blueberries (let it sit for 10-15 mins to thaw the berries and the cold thickens the yogurt a little). Then I added a quarter cup of Bear Naked granola. It was delicious!

It is just the texture... Feel like I'm eating sour cream.

I found this at Woodmans grocery store. It is so good. 19 grams of Protein in 5 ozs! They had it with pineapple and peach as well but it was higher in sugar. This will be my new go to for protein. Only .89!

post-30639-13813812570111_thumb.png

[ATTACH]4234[/ATTACH]

post-30639-1381381257059_thumb.png

[ATTACH]4235[/ATTACH]

I found this at Woodmans grocery store. It is so good. 19 grams of Protein in 5 ozs! They had it with pineapple and peach as well but it was higher in sugar. This will be my new go to for protein. Only .89!

That looks good! Never seen it around here.

It is just the texture... Feel like I'm eating sour cream.

Try adding a little skim or 1% milk to it to think it a bit. Or you could make a Protein smoothie with it.

Try adding a little skim or 1% milk to it to think it a bit. Or you could make a Protein smoothie with it.

Thanks for the suggestion I will try that.

I had..a piece of bacon broken in bits with Tomato slices and laid between 2 pieces of toast. The most amazing meal I've had since surgery. Tolerated it well and was surprised.

Did you eat regular bread or whole wheat? And did you toast it? I can only eat bread if its toasted, I'm afraid to try it soft.

For lunch tonight I will try tuna with avocado, green onion and a little jalapeño, garlic salt and pepper. Loved this before surgery so I'm hoping it sits well. I also made a really good feta cheese spread or dip the other day. I love feta but its soo messy! I combined some fat free whipped cream cheese and Tomato basil feta cheese and added some Protein Powder and pepper. I dipped some fresh cucumbers in it and it was great!

Making meat loaf with extra lean beef. Wheat bread crumbs, 1 egg, mushrooms, hunts Tomato sauce, lots of seasonings. With fresh corn and mac and cheese. The mac and cheese is mostly for hubs but i will get 2 tablespoons of it.

Soup

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

For lunch tonight I will try tuna with avocado' date=' green onion and a little jalapeño, garlic salt and pepper. Loved this before surgery so I'm hoping it sits well. I also made a really good feta cheese spread or dip the other day. I love feta but its soo messy! I combined some fat free whipped cream cheese and Tomato basil feta cheese and added some Protein Powder and pepper. I dipped some fresh cucumbers in it and it was great![/quote']

Everything is betta with Feta! Lol. I LOVE Feta!

Ricotta bake....again. I don't want to cook and its there. Tomorrow I'm having something else tho. Maybe a burger.

I had some leftover rotisserie chicken with FF Cheddar cheese, salsa, and FF sour cream on top. And 3 strawberries. Delicious!!

Ok maybe I'm not having ricotta bake. First bite got stuck. I'm done with it. Pork tenderloin instead.

mashed pototates and gravy. I made hamburger patties in gravy with rice for the family and made some mashed potatoes to go with some of that gravy and I will shake some Protein powder on it.