Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

Hiw far out are u ? The corn bread doesn't bother u ?

HW 363lbs SD 4/16/13 CW 308lbs

I actually wimped out and didn't do the corn bread. Instead I opted for 2 saltine crackers. I haven't dumped yet and don't want to! Lol

Tonight I had 4 bites from a smoked turkey panini and 2 spoon fills of broccoli cheese soup.... I gave in to a panera craving and quickly realized I should have stuck with my usually low carb meals... I feel fine, other than a little guilty... Ugh. I count all of my calories, carbs, fat, and Protein religiously, but still feel guilty for having a panini instead of just ripping the bread off like normal. Lol

Renee thats my "go to" meal! I add one ounce of low fat part-skim cheese in top and let it melt' date=' adds 7 more grams of Protein. I haven't tried fresh fruits yet as I am on pureed till Aug 1st.[/quote']

I'm on puréed too until August 5th but I just chew really, really well instead :)

Tonight I had 4 bites from a smoked turkey panini and 2 spoon fills of broccoli cheese soup.... I gave in to a panera craving and quickly realized I should have stuck with my usually low carb meals... I feel fine' date=' other than a little guilty... Ugh. I count all of my calories, carbs, fat, and Protein religiously, but still feel guilty for having a panini instead of just ripping the bread off like normal. Lol[/quote']

I loooove Panera. I'll miss having my Soup in a bread bowl, lol. Once we can eat salad we should meet at the one in Shadyside for lunch. :)

I loooove Panera. I'll miss having my Soup in a bread bowl' date=' lol. Once we can eat salad we should meet at the one in Shadyside for lunch. :)[/quote']

I would love to!! I can't wait to eat salad again!!! Two weeks!!!!

Made a delicious chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake for lunch! Mmmm!

Did u use milk in ur shake how did u make it?

HW 270 (RNY) 6/5/13 SW 244 CW 218

Oh I know. It was nuts. Oh and it was bear week so it was extra packed. I had to drive down commercial st like four times to get to our hotel. It took me like 45min to go 1 mile. So much fun tho. We had a blast!! I agree with going in the spring/fall. It's alot more relaxed.

Sounds like you had fun though! You know, you could've walked that distance in 15-20 mins! Lol

I would love to!! I can't wait to eat salad again!!! Two weeks!!!!

Ugh me too!! August 1. I want an Asian salad so bad!!

Sounds like you had fun though! You know' date=' you could've walked that distance in 15-20 mins! Lol[/quote']

Funny you say that cause some bears were walking right next to us and we were having a conversation about jeeps. Lol. The hotel was all the way down at the point of the cape so it would have been a mile down commercial and then another 2 miles to the hotel. Probably could have walked it but it was so humid.

Had a half of an egg tonight. Wasn't what I wanted so I had a shake instead.

Tonight I was bad. In seven weeks I've had very little veggies. So tonight I had nothing but mashed cauliflower with some cheddar cheese. No Protein, aside from the protein in the cheese. It was so good! I think I've got it out of my system for a while... :-)

Did u use milk in ur shake how did u make it?

HW 270 (RNY) 6/5/13 SW 244 CW 218

I'd like to know, too! It sounds delicious! I was thinking I could try it for Breakfast tomorrow...