Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

Has anyone tired no sugar added, fat free ice cream? I was told I could have this, sorbet, or smoothies but I've only found one place that has it. Did any of you have problems with it?

I had some.

I was told to stay under 10g of sugar per service for it, it happened to be 12g and I was fine.

Just don't make it an everyday thing.

A local store here has Dole Whip.... I tolerated & I've tried ff/sf frozen yogurt that that was ok too

We have an ice cream shop called brusters and they had strawberry swirl that has 4g Protein, 6g sugar and 0g of fat and it was Very good. I had about 5 bites that filled me up and I was satisfied!!

Healthy choice has a frozen Greek yogurt that is good. It's a little pricey' date=' I've found it for 3 for a package of three half cup servings. I don't have it often so I buy it for myself. It's a nice treat when everyone else is eating ice cream. I've tried the blueberry and strawberry, but it comes in vanilla, too.[/quote']

I'm not a fan of Greek yogurt so I'm not sure I would like it but thanks!

I had some.

I was told to stay under 10g of sugar per service for it' date=' it happened to be 12g and I was fine.

Just don't make it an everyday thing.[/quote']

Brusters has 6g of sugar, 0g of fat and 4g of Protein. At ours they only had two flavors but online they have about 10 you can order. I had strawberry swirl and it was great!

Brusters has 6g of sugar' date=' 0g of fat and 4g of Protein. At ours they only had two flavors but online they have about 10 you can order. I had strawberry swirl and it was great![/quote']

I love Brusters! This is such good news! I figure I can do sugar free ice at Rita's too.

My post Sat morning gym treat pre-op was always a large iced coffee and a veggie artisan sandwich. It is SO high in carb though and I was sad... Today I went after the gym and bought a small iced coffee and the sandwich. I was SO excited to find that it tasted JUST as good without the bun so it was basically and egg white omelet with veggies and cheese. SO yummy and just enough!

I'm not a fan of Greek yogurt so I'm not sure I would like it but thanks!

Give it a try. It tastes like regular frozen yogurt, but a little less sweet and it has some Protein. :-)

My post Sat morning gym treat pre-op was always a large iced coffee and a veggie artisan sandwich. It is SO high in carb though and I was sad... Today I went after the gym and bought a small iced coffee and the sandwich. I was SO excited to find that it tasted JUST as good without the bun so it was basically and egg white omelet with veggies and cheese. SO yummy and just enough!

Sounds like a good choice. Do you take cream in your coffee? If you do, you could try phasing it out to save calories. I like my iced coffee black w/2 Spenda, but I like my hot coffee with a little cream and a quarter packet of Spenda. Weird, but true!

Sounds like a good choice. Do you take cream in your coffee? If you do' date=' you could try phasing it out to save calories. I like my iced coffee black w/2 Spenda, but I like my hot coffee with a little cream and a quarter packet of Spenda. Weird, but true![/quote']

I do use a little cream, but next time I will try it without. I bet I would still like it because I do enjoy black coffee every once and a while.

Steak and salad

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Left over fillet mignon

HW 358 SW 344 CW 283 RNY 4/11/13<br />

Ok i had to cheat today. Had to go to Fayetteville Ark. Today to take a test for my nail license. And well i passed a Popeyes chicken i hadnt had in a long time. So i got 3 hot and spicy strips and a small dirty rice. Ate 2 strips in the car. 2 hours later ate the last piece and the rice. It was so good. And i passed my test. Woo hoo

Ok i had to cheat today. Had to go to Fayetteville Ark. Today to take a test for my nail license. And well i passed a Popeyes chicken i hadnt had in a long time. So i got 3 hot and spicy strips and a small dirty rice. Ate 2 strips in the car. 2 hours later ate the last piece and the rice. It was so good. And i passed my test. Woo hoo

We always luv ya for your honesty! If i eat anything to greasy I'm on the pot!

Made the cauliflower crust pizza with turkey pepperoni and real bacon bits. Had some mushrooms, red onions,and tomatoes out of my garden. The cheese I went kind of light on as the crust has cheese and egg to bind.

We always luv ya for your honesty! If i eat anything to greasy I'm on the pot!

Gosh I never get stomach problems unless I eat something very sugary or to much then it comes back up. Popeyes isn't that greasy not like KFC. It was breast strips. One of the better stores I have been too was very impressed with it