Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

I had a Smart Ones Roast Turkey with gravy & mashed potatoes. The turkey was good and soft. Ate a few bites of 'tatoes' date=' but they were bland and I was already full from the turkey. Not bad though for microwave food on the cheap. Plus I get 2 meals out of it ;)[/quote']

How far are you out? My doctor said NO potatoes!

How far are you out? My doctor said NO potatoes!

I'm two week out and my doctor told me to try mashed potatoes for my first puréed food. It's crazy how different surgeons are!

Anyone ever try revival baked soy chips? I just saw them on bariatriceating.com. They look pretty good. And have 7 grams of Protein in a bag.

Thr bbq protein chips on Nashua Nutrition are good and have 10g protein per bag

HW 363lbs SD 4/16/13 CW 310lbs

Anyone make the cauliflower Pizza Crust? I'm trying to get the hubby more on board with my healthy eating. Just wanted to know if tastes good and easy enough to fix. Thinking of trying it out tonight.

Anyone make the cauliflower Pizza Crust? I'm trying to get the hubby more on board with my healthy eating. Just wanted to know if tastes good and easy enough to fix. Thinking of trying it out tonight.

I made a version of this...definitely not like the real thing and kind of putzy to make

Need help!! I am going out to dinner tonight with family for a celebration! I am torn between prime rib or stuffed flounder... Which do you think would be most safe for me to eat... I am scared to get sick while I am out with family...

Need help!! I am going out to dinner tonight with family for a celebration! I am torn between prime rib or stuffed flounder... Which do you think would be most safe for me to eat... I am scared to get sick while I am out with family...

If you are anything like me, I would suggest the flounder. It's healthier and goes down easier, especially if you get distracted and don't chew as much as you should.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Back on liquids and puréed after complications. Had some Campbell's healthy request cheddar cheese condensed Soup. Whizzed it in the food processor with a tiny bit of salsa and some shredded Mexican cheese.

Depends what's in the stuffed flounder. I'd go for rare prime rib only because i love my beef.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 283 RNY 4/11/13<br />

Love my beef to, is that your only choices? I wouldnt eat fish unless its fried but thats me. Can chicken be on the menu? Doesnt matter either way you will be bringing most of it home.

Also rare beef is chewy not sure you will want to chew it for ever and you might

I had steamed snow crabs for lunch and have some left over for dinner yummy!

I love seafood

Since steak had been on my mind going to grill a fillet-rare. Our local butcher sells some of the finest local meat. My filets melt like butter!

HW 358 SW 344 CW 283 RNY 4/11/13<br />

I made a version of this...definitely not like the real thing and kind of putzy to make

Hmmm I am afraid he will def hate it then

Be careful with any " stuffing" is it a bread stuffing? I'd go with something a little more plain like lobster chicken or shrimp

HW 363lbs SD 4/16/13 CW 310lbs

A piece of fish (broiled with a little lemon) and maybe a cup of chowder. Then leftovers for lunch tomorrow. :-)