Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

And yes Jane, I want to play...but what does it have to be "weight loss" related...or could we just give a suggestion for a way for us to spoil or take care of ourselves. Perhaps if you post another explanation more people might want to play (participate). I am still a bit unclear too.

I am pretty unclear also, just thought maybe if somebody posts something everyday to make us happy, skinny, MOTIVATED, rich, pampered, etc.... Any ideas would be great!!!!!

Jane

Suzie: I did go check out the good doctors new and improved website...... I too like it! How come you don't post on the board over there???? Sometimes I feel like it's just me and Johnathon talking to each other :)

Hello gals

well I just wanted to post before I went to bed. I feel like I've missed a few things here but...for the most part it sounds like everyone had a great new year...

I've had some p ersonals I wanted to post but I lost it.

As for me, had a great night and a small hangover today as well, I think still being drunk at 9am was almost worst. I only had 3 drinks all night. Bad bad bad - but got lots of complimets and had a great night. Here is a funny story - ok maybe not to everyone but I took it as a compliment and it was just so crazy I couldn't help but just laugh all night. So my man best friend and his wife had a party, and we soaked in the Hot tub at 2am, well we just relaxed, chatted, had a great night, then bf comes in the house and says that he is just going to lay the cards on the table and wanted to have a threesome. ok so not really my thing but... OMG my bf wanted me (i know sick but a compliiment and funny... ) needless to say he slept on the couch. we were so shocked - but he just kept on going, i told his wife this morning when i talked to her that I figured it was ok down there since I didn't hear any police cars or firetrucks.

Ok that that is 1st story... next today was a great day, everything seems to be going great, and then I went to Wallyword and decided to get a pr of levi's signature jeans. Ok so they are a size 18 Misses so not happy about the 18 but they were misses and not plus 18 for starters. Second, I could have bought the 16's but you all saw the type of jeans I had before, so I didn't care - for $20 I want my first pr of girly jeans to fit and they are a tad big but I was much more comfortable in the 18's than th 16's. So I felt good about that. I have never ever fit into Misses jeans and liked them, let alone Mid rise boot cut jeans... Me... can you even imagine. I'll take it and I'm going to claim it as an NSV - i never loved jeans ever in my life and I really like these! I'll have to take a pic

anyway, i hope you all have a great night I'm going to pass out...

OH PAM... holy crap an $80 dinner....

I have said several times since thanksgiving.... Holiday's are not about food and eating... Ok so have not lost but seriously, have not gained and I am much happier than last jan 1!

I love my band and my violets!

Water Patrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's get started Girls.

Water

Water

Water

Or you can have Tea or Crystal Light.

Just make sure you do it and keep track of how much you are getting.

We can do this, we can do this, we can, we can.

Let's get this party started.

Good Wednesday Morn, Vi's!~~

I love December and the holidays, but... TODAY IS THE DAY to get back on track!!

Kids go back to school! Hubby goes back to work! Routine returns!

Can I get an "Amen"?!

Good Habits I am starting OR re-starting today:

#1: I'm right w/you on the Water, Suzie... I've got my first 16.9 oz right here!

#2: I'm committing to liquid PRE-OP rules today - Friday to see what holiday lbs I can jumpstart off... will re-evaluate after Fill on Friday.

#3: Today is Day 1 of using my Bodybugg! I set it all up yesterday, so I'm ready to go today!!

#4: Starting today, I will WALK DD TO THE BUS STOP EVERY MORNING (unless it is bad weather). (I drive her down there every day because it is FAR and DOWN HILL, which means I have to crawl back up the hill after the bus comes!)

First goal of 2008: Get to -75 as quickly as possible!!!

Make it a great one, Vi's!!

Good morning Violets-

I am ready for work. I wanted to pop in and say hello.

Suzie-phase 10 is my absolute favorite!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Denise & Laura-hope you are both feeling better today!!

Morning gals

Just checking in, I'm up and showered and doing laundry. dd is back at school and ds is going to the sitter... it wiill be nice and quiet today, maybe I'll get something done.

Ack! I made it back up the hill! In the frigid wind... I'm heaving breaths like you wouldn't believe! DD said we should walk it 'til Spring! Ha ha! She's her momma's girl!

Oops, frozen fingers up there. It should read:

"... shouldN'T walk it 'til Spring!"

that makes it a completely different sentence, huh?

OK.. I need Water patrol today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn: great NSV's!!!!!!!!!

Michelle: I meant to tell you last night...... YOu and hubby looked AWESOME! ring ring

I watched the biggest loser and I think its an interesting twist with the couples.... also.. Kim is noticeably absent.......hmmm

Getting up and getting some water NOW

Me, again! (I'm doing lots of "deskwork" today, so I'll be popping in a lot!)

Rockin' out to my new Bruce Springsteen cd, Magic... 1st time listening to it... ok so far...

Cat sleeping w/her head on my left arm... makes typing interesting!...

Bodybugg check-in! -- What fun! Just having it on makes me want to move more!! Just completed my first "download" of info (cuz' I couldn't wait!)... I've "consumed" 240 cals so far and I've "burned" 868, for a deficit of 628 so far!! This is so cool! I just pressed the button & the info was wireslessly downloaded -- technology rocks! I figure the first week or so will be setting my "baseline" averages... I may go for a walk at lunch today (which I usually don't, but should)... but otherwise today's a "regular" day of sitting in front of the 'puter + household tasks (laundry, vaccuming, etc...)... so it'll be interesting to see the results at the end of the day.

Would it be true that the faster I type, the more cals expended???

:)

Hello gals

Tracyks - maybe a little demented... but I'll take it as a compliment. LOL and thanks gals for making me get girly jeans. I want to go get a ton more I love them so much, but I'm going to wait until i get to 203, and I should be very comfortably in a 16 then. I'm just going to remember I've always had bigger bottoms than top, I can't remember when I wore a med top last and I'm cleaning out my room again right now and my t-shirt I bought at school because i got wet last december and was a tight xxl is now swimming on me.

michelle - you did look fantastic... are you enjoying today getting back to normal. I am so glad the kids are back in school

well, back upstairs to make my bed, just pulled my fav sheets out of the dryer and have wash #3 going.

Got up and went to go swimming. It was 18 degrees outside. What in the world am I doing in a swim suit out in this cold. Got home and changed so I could go work out at Curves. While I was there Lynn gave me the keys to the place. I am officially a working girl now. Yikes, that's scary.

Anyway, I stopped at Sonic and got me a route 44 unsweeted ice tea with extra ice. I will use this as a gauge for my drinking. So far I have had an apple juice before swimming. A banana before Curves and I just had a handfull of dry Cereal. Now to work on my Water intake.

Girls, We can do this.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Everyone up and go get your glass right now and start drinking. It's so good for you. :) :)