Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

happy christmas eve ladies. just checking in... had a nice drink, going to have another. wrapped away... batch 1 of presents I could do while the kids were up. batch 2, including dd's new computer and some stuff for ds frorm us. have 2 more rounds. dd's computer desk and chair, so I can't do that right now... and ds's santa presents and stocking stuffers...

maybe I won't be up until midnight

I hope you are all having a good night too.

Ho ho ho violets...

Macy is here coloring her placemat for Santas Cookies and milk to put on it. :rose:

We got about 10 boxes brought over to the new house & unpacked. Macys Dora tent that her maw maw & pop got her is all set up in her new bedroom. She loves it. It is 5' x 5' and I can even get in there with her and play. This time last year my butt woud have never fit through that little door...life is sweet!

After presents in the morning, the tree will come down :rose: Then more moving is on the schedule. DH has to work tonight and hopefully he will be home in the morning when dd wakes up.

Good night violets and I hope you all have visions of sugar(free) sugar plums dancing in your heads tonight!

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Ack! My Amazon box didn't arrive, after all! It contains 3 stocking items for me, 1 gift for my mom, and 1 gift for the kids from "Santa". Whoops! I ordered these things ages ago w/a bunch of other stuff at the same time... all the other stuff arrived! I've never had Amazon do this before... I'm bummed. Oh well, live & learn! Guess they'll be "New Year" gifts! :rose:

Went to the open house & then to church... lovely. Haven't been to church in about 4-5 years! (long story) But I'm thinking that that will be my NY resolution this year... getting the kids & I back to church...

This is the last check-in 'til the 'morrow... sweet dreams, for those of you who get to sleep... for me, it's waiting out dd 'til she drops off (ha!), then stuffing the stockings, etc... it could be awhile yet!

Peace.

Christmas blessings to each of you!

TracyK, many congrats to you for fitting in your dd's Dora tent, and a big congratulations to each of us for weighing soooo much less than we did last Christmas Eve!

love,

Cindy

10 more minutes until the offical day of Christmas. It was an interesting evening for us. Everyone made it to church, but something got screwed up afterwards. My daughter in law has 3 sons.. each by different men. My son is the one who married her after she had Ethan. It was not a decision I was in favor of, but kept my mouth shut. Anyway... everyone was supposed to come here and open gifts. Son Joe and Ethan were here, but DIL went to the grandparents of her middle son and never showed up until 2 hours after we got home. Ethan was tired beyond words. We ended up helping him open his gifts and Joe was packed up and ready to leave when she showed up. He just put the gifts in the car. I didn't even go out, but Bob did and she wouldn't even look at him. I don't know what's up, but it sure spoiled Christmas Eve here. Then when they got home, they called to see where the gifts were for the two other boys. I don't consider them my grandkids cause I rarely see them. Mind you we have never gotten a thank you from them for anything and last year, they pouted after they opened their gifts here. I told Joe where I put their gifts and that was it. No explanation for the evening.. nuthin'.

Suffice it to say it certainly wasn't what I expected Christmas Eve to be this year, but tomorrow the Bobster and I will open gifts and that will be special.

May you all have a wonderful Christmas............. in 4 minutes!!!

God bless..

Patience, Trust, Purple Power, WWJD??!!

Sending a ((hug)) to you, Judy, on your Christmas Eve disappointment. At least you did get to see Ethan! Bless his heart on being so tired after church and then waiting on his mom to show up. And how odd of his mother??!!??

much love to you as you Celebrate the Son's special day with Bob tomorrow,

Cindy

OMG WHY DOES IT ERASE POSTS?!?!?!?!? It refreshes itself. I am going to start typing posts word and pasting it here. Man that sucks, I had a long post about my xmas eve :rose:

GAH!!!!

Ok let’s see.. my fam celebrates on the eve (mom dad siblings & spouses). DH Got me a LOT.. Now I know I didn’t get him as much as he got me, I was surprised, normally it’s the other way around.

He got me an envelope that had 2 small envelopes inside.

First one said..

-$250 clothing shopping spree for CLOTHES THAT FIT! I will even come along, no complaining!

-1 trip to Franklin to resize your rings (it’s in TN)

-One fancy dinner at restaurant of your choice.

Second one..

Picture of a pistol that said “Congrats on your first gun! You will receive after taking the NRA Pistol Safety Training Course also included”.

WOW! I know this sounds bizarre, but that is really exciting for me. I’ve never even seen a gun in person. For years we talked about getting one just to have, and he said not till I learn how to shoot one, and we always forget about it. So I’m psyched.

My mom gave us a 30m lecture on.. when we have kids, if we don’t keep it in a safe she will ‘kick our asses’. EEP!

He also gave me a bag full of anti-bacterial hand stuff (I am addicted to this stuff), a smelly candle (Apple), and (this whole bag was stuff he hates lol) a Red Lobster gift card.. he is allergic to smelly stuff and seafood.. so this was an all me bag and some cute picture frames…

My parents gave me a good amount of cash, I knew they were, so been trying to decide what to do with it. I think I’m going to get the Dyson animal vacuum. They have it, and it’s amazing. It picks up every iota of cat hair.. and we have a LOT. I could never justify the price though. But for xmas, hmmm.

They also got me a SUPER CUTE suede jacket from Coldwater Creek. I didn’t know they had plus or cute stuff. They got me 3x said they didn’t know what size I wear now. It’s waaaay too big, so I think we’re going this week to exchange it for (gasp) possibly a 1x! Posting a pic of it at the bottom, found it on their website. Oh and if anyone wants to shop there, they are $$$ but they are having EVERYTHING 1/2 off until this Friday. Wow. I am going to order a shirt or two. Anyway.. they also got me a new phone.. it’s very lightweight, and a little smaller than my current one. I was just in need of a new phone, old one dies every day. My sister got me a fairy candle.. it is purple (fav color!) carved to look like amethyst (my birthstone) that turns into a fairy (woot!). It’s very cute. My brother got us a gift card to Best Buy. DH is currently playing one of his new Xbox games (men..) Bigs.. it’s a baseball game of some kind.

Lots of fun tonight, tomorrow we have to get up early for my Granny’s xmas and then off to TN for DH’s family xmas. Hope everyone has as much fun as I did tonight!!!

H26496_110_S.JPG

Oh, DH also got me a Water foot massaging contraption. I just did it for 15m..while eating some Kisses out of my stocking (oopsie).. it was pretty relaxing!

Good Morning, Violets and a very Merry Christmas to you all!!

It was a nice, quiet morning here. The Bobster and I exchanged gifts and it was so neat to see his reaction to the Zune and the Flip camcorder I got him, not to mention all the sweaters, jammies and shirts! AND the sweaters are XLT instead of XXLT or XXXLT!!! He got me the Hairspray DVD, a couple of neat things for the mantle of the fireplace we are getting next week, (QVC..woo hoooo!) my Dean Koontz book and a beautiful pair of boots for ice fishing! DS got me an ice fishing pole and the ribbon candy I love... and ration out! DD and SIL got me an angel pin and a digital picture frame. Soooooooooo kewl!! They are coming over for lunch today. My stew has been in the crock pot all night and the house smells yummy this morning. Got the jello/yogurt pie made and only have to make salad when they get here.

I didn't hit my mini-goal of -3# for my angel charm, BUT I did lose 2# this week so only have one pound to go. I'm happy and will get there by New Years. Then a whole new mini-goal after that.

Off to make Breakfast and start reading my book.

TTFN........

MERRY CHRISTMAS VIOLETS!!!

It was so much fun watching Macy this morning. She is psyched ;)

She got some pom-poms and she is running around the house full blast waving them around screaming "watch mom & dad, this is what the cheerleaders do"....

I just now had to get up and go put on her Dallas Cowboys cheerleader outfit....LOL WHAT FUN...I just love it! Stupid me packed AND moved the camera. Luckily we had the video camera!

I hope everyone has a spectacular day!

Merry Christmas, Every One!~~

A great day happening here... kids love all their gifts and guess what?? I got a Bodybugg!! Am so excited! Oh, and the coal thing went exactly as planned... even better, actually, as dd thinks that her pop-pop told Santa to play that trick on them! LOL! ;)

Off to shower & then to my sister's home where our entire family will gather & continue the celebration!

Merry Merry!

Morning Violets! MerryChristmas!!!!

I've made out like a bandit this year! Still have to go to my in-laws house, but so far I've gotten:

2 sets of sheets for my bed, 2 victoria secrets night shirts, DKNY "Simply Delicious" perfume, Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" perfume, a Paris Hilton perfume gift set, a bottle of Tommy Girl, a White Diamonds perfume gift set, a variety/sampler perfume gift set, a camcorder w/carry bag, a laptop/docking station/carry bag, a mystic fire necklace & earrings, a wall hanging candle sconce, a $150 gift card to the Spectrum (local spa), a candle, a $200 gift card to Chicos, a $25 American Express gift card, a Rocky Mountain chocolate gift basket (and yes I helped eat it :sick ), a foot warmer/massager, a candle warmer & scented candle.

I feel like I just went shopping!! LOL I've been walking around with the video camera driving everyone nutso...

But most important, I have my health, my family and my friends....I feel very lucky!