Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

How about a B&A to refresh your memories!

post-213702-13813135992721_thumb.jpg

Terri! You're channeling your "inner Laura"!! See!! We used to take boring photos of us just standing there like lumps... but now we're learning from Laura how to "work it"!! :) (Or else you were drinking??) Just joshing! It looks GREAT!! (+ you'll still never get the famous "nothing but undies" shot from me, no matter how great Laura looks when she does it!!)

Tracy -- Me, too! When I can't fight the cravings anymore I just go to bed... whatever the time! It works! Good luck w/the cookies...

Judy! Hope you feel better soon... but even with a cold you've got the energy of 10 of us!

Here's a rare occurrence -- we have NO scheduled plans today! What to do?? It may have to be shop a bit w/ ds (he needs "concert" pants for next week) + pick up my cards... then home to write them & do other puttery-around stuff... what a luxury...

Enjoy the day, Vi's!

Terry~ I read your post then saw the pic and couldn't find the fat old lady you were talking about. You must have made a mistake:cry You looked smokin hot!!! That is totally my kind of outfit...you looked beautiful! The fun and flirty attitude was glowing!!!! Hope your party was fun! Enjoy this special time with your mom.

Last nights party was fun. She was selling Scentsy candles Scentsy: The Hottest New Thing in Candles I bought some cool stuff! Then we had a great lasagne dinner (she made me my special w/o noodles). I was a little naughty...she made garlic bread and had 2 smaller ones, from the ends of the loaf. They were perfect for a bandster...hard, crunchy...yummy! So I had the 2 little pieces of bread and my sauce. I did have a cookie (2) because she went to all the trouble to make homemade oatmeal, choc, and Peanut Butter Cookies. Oh yeah...tons of wine. I wasn't driving. We played the game Catch Phrase...had a blast. Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard...I am sure I've burned off some of the calories;)

Got to hustle today! My former students will be here at 7:30 to move the couches before the new one arrives.

Have a great day..BBL!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Terry, you seem there! You can really tell how much weight you have lost and hopefully you can see the light and need sunglasses!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!

Judy, hope you feel better!!!!!!!

Michelle, isn't it fun to have a nothing kind of day!!!! Enjoy!!!

Tracy I hope you daughter isn't coming down with something. I hope you can enjoy the weekend!!!

When I saw my Dr. Thursday she said just try not to gain any weight this month. That would thrill her. So I guess in a way she was telling me an occasional treat during the holidays was fine, just don't go overboard.

Well need to hop in the shower and get ready for work, today will be busy like yesterday!!!

Jane

Terry- I didn't see any fat girl in those pictures. I see a really beautiful lady though. Those are great pictures, wish mine looked that good.

Suzanne is so sad right now.:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry I was supposed to go to our Doctor's support meeting today and I was going to finally meet Tracy there. I can't go. The weather has turned bad and there is ice everywhere. They are showing on the news that the Interstate that I would be taking is closed right where I need to get off. There are accidents all over the place. I'm not afraid to drive in snow but ice is another story. Wasn't sure if Tracy was going to check in here before she left so I decided to call her at home. She has such a sweet voice(just like her pics). I told her I would meet her next month at the meeting. Had my camera all charged and ready to go. BooHoo I'm so sad.

Decided since I couldn't get out that I would get my snowman flannel sheets out and wash them and put them on the bed. Maybe that would perk me up. Maybe make some Cookies later for the family.

I'm so sad.

Wrapping is well under way--close to done, but needed a break! I need 2 large boxes, and 3 large gift bags! I do not want to go shopping today, so those may wait for round 3 of wrapping!!! Round one was last night, 2 is today!! So much of what we got is in large boxes, it is ridiculous! It looks HUGE!

I also went to town and shopped and missed one important item I wanted for my new SS gift! So at some point today I am going to go do that, so I can box it and mail it out on Monday with my cards.

Well if I don't get back to it, I won't!!! Take care everyone will check in later!

Kat

How wierd--a whole page of posts and none showed up until after I hit send on mine. I thought you were all quiet and sleeping late!

Suzanne sorry about the weather, it is snowing one minute raining the next here, everything is saturated---but the roads remain clear. Except it will turn the roads DH & DS need to use to drive home, into bottomless mud bogs...Just something for me to worry about!

Terry---you look wonderful!!! It is an outfit I too would wear! Look at that flat belly, I am soooo jealous!

Ok, I keep putting it off, but I am off to finish what wrapping I can, and cleaning up!

TTYL~~

Kat

Wow! Slow day on the thread! Hope everyone is out & about having a great day!!

Me = laundry, cleaning... woo hoo!

Am on 2nd day of post-fill liquids and am STARVING!!

And so it goes...

Have a fun eve, Vi's!

Go Me~~ Go Me~~ My wrapping is done! In one corner, I actually have gifts stacked as high as the tree----huge boxes this year!

I actually will have a couple things to wrap as we finish up. But nothing like what is done.

We have a friend, she is a former renter, who is having hard times, so my oldest DD, and my friend Becky and I have decided to adopt her and her 2 kids for Christmas, so I will have some shopping and wrapping there, but nothing too serious. I plan on buying something for each of the 3 (Mom and 2 daughters, 1 is 5 and one is only a few months old), but I plan on simply giving her some $$$ so she can go and buy for her girls.

She is a hairdresser, and she works full time, but with no help, she is barely making ends meet. Her Ex husband, the oldest DD's dad, is in Oregon, and runs everytime they find him for Child Support. Then she hooked up with a fellow employee for quite a while, like 2 years, and was actually planning to marry him. But he started using meth, and she dumped him in a heartbeat! He just got arrested the other day. She chose not to give her DD his name, and tie her to a man who chose drugs over family. Her words not mine. Anyway, she is trying, she is doing it, but there is nothing left over for extras. So we always buy for several angels off of the trees---this year we will just know who a couple of the angels are!

Well, Michelle, I am starving too---I just have not taken time to cook, and am begining to worry about my DH--wish he would get home!

Gotta go---DD is here, her company Christmas party is tonight, so she come to use my hot rollers, and polish----once a daughter always a daughter!!

TTYL~~

Kat

Terri-I too could not see the fat old lady you were referring to...and like laura said, lose 30 more from where? you look fantabulous!

Pamela-sounds like you had a great time!!

Jane-luckily dd is not sick...she is just an early bird. The bad part right now is that it is 5:20 PM and she has ot had a nap yet so she is being a little CRANKY!! She will pass smooth out in a couple of hours :P

Well, I did my cards now I have to get stamps & mail them!

Everyone have a great evening!

I couldn't stand it... so I ate about 6 meatballs that simmered in red sauce all day... nothing else... just the very moist meatballs + sauce... mmmmmmm... went down fine...

Ok.. I'll try this again. Wrote a long post and when I hit send, the message came up.. "this page cannot be displayed"... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Terry.....YOU LUUUUUUK MAAAAHHHHVALUS!!! What an awesome outfit and what a great figure!!! You sure do look at goal to me!!! You go, girl!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Kat.. congrats on getting all that wrapping done. I just have the Bobster's stuff to wrap and add a couple of gift certificates to restaurants for the kids and then I'll be done.

I'm drugged up on MucinexDM and Zicam right now. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning. Rehearsal went well and so did the pot luck afterwards. I tried a bite of deviled egg and had to excuse myself.... when will I learn????

The Bobster and I just shared a fish dinner and I'm feeling full. We go for a fill on the 17th and I'm not sure I'm going to get one, if I do, it will be just a smidge. I PB enough as it is. Only time I'm hungry is in the late evening and that's just head hunger. Got to control the hungry Lion!!

I'm going to hit the hot tub early tonight. It seems warmer than the last few nights because the wind has stopped. Maybe some hot Water will help loosen up this congestion I have.

Will check back before I hit the sheets. TTFN..

Well my fears have been confirmed. My husband and son are stuck. It has dropped almost 2 feet of snow today. But this morning it rained on them, and turned the road in to a giant mud puddle. They walked back to camp, and got Gary---who then got stuck! Rick was walking towards a road he hoped to catch someone and hop a ride into town, and he did--and some oil field hands come along with a cat (as in Caterpillar Tractor) heading to location, and had to pull Gary's truck out as it was in their way. But they refused to pull out Lenny's. So the guys are all together again, in Gary's truck, headed down into the nearest town which is probably only 3000 people if that, and try to get a way to get Lenny's truck out. The temperature is supposed to hold steady at about 30 just cold enough to snow, but not to freeze hard--so that is not helping! The tow driver said they won't go into the roads, they are bottomless, and he is booked for 2 days. So....as of now plan is to take son in law to be's work truck up and pull them out.

Rick is there without his meds. His change of clothes is now as wet as the originals. And he has a wife at home who is easily as mad as she is worried! Almost----almost----makes me feel sorry for him! Men!

I really AM mad as well, but would still appreciate your prayers for their safety. And wouldn't you know it-Lifetime is airing a movie right now about a couple stranded in the snow.....hope we have a lifetime movie ending!

Talk to y'all in a little while!

Kat

Judy I hope you feel better soon!!! You seem to have a lot on your plate and I am sure being sick is not on the menu!!

Kat, once again jealousy strikes!!! Congrats on the wrapping!

I had my fill thursday, and I really don't notice a huge difference with eating except my hunger is less. I like that a lot!!!

I told myself that I wouldn't be on the computer tonight, but here I am. I did wrap my ss gift! I shrinkwrapped it!!! I LOVE SHRINKWRAP!!! It looks so pretty now, I hope that it fairs well in the mail! So whoever is my SS if it is a mess when you get it, remember how pretty I said it was before I sent it!!! One year I think all my presents were shrinkwrapped. You can get so creative!!! People still joke about standing still around Christmastime because Jane might shrinkwrap you!

Okay okay off I go to do stuff I NEED TO DO BUT DON'T WANT TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Jane