Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

WOW do I feel bad.

Remember me complaining about the lady in accounting was out for a while and I had to cover her job and my job and.. I complained a lot basically.

She just brought me a gift with a thank-you card, for covering for her. I told her she didn't have to, etc. And thanked her..

So I opened the card, and reading it..

She wrote how I'm her work 'angel' because I allowed her to spend precious time with her father before he died, etc.

I feel horrible for all that complaining, I guess I didn't think of it like that. Anyway, I just feel bad now.

I need to be a nicer person!

I'm not real close with her, but I feel like I should go hug her now.. and I'm not a huggy person, so now I'm just avoiding her. I dunno what to do. :)

Have a great weekend everyone....I am going to be invaded by kids in about 3 minutes....gotta run!!

Gina~ You look great! I love the German Shepard too...they are my favorite dogs (well, I like my Rottie too). All my life we've had German Shepards: Bretta Braun from Boocovina (registered...georgous); Burgermister; and Hilda! They were all great dogs. This is my first dog staying outside 24/7. He has an enclosed back porch, a bed, blankets, and a pillow. His name is Klaus...he is 140 pounds and is just too big. He takes care of me...he is my baby!

Off to a party. The hostess made lasagne and made me a special w/o noodles! I am sure I'll abuse the chips and homemade kick ass salsa! Have a great night everyone!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Susanne is feeling better, but is pissed she is not here this weekend. I feel so bad, but she is glad she'll come home next weekend and our new sectional and the track lighting in our closet will be done! Thanks so much for all your well wishes! You guys rock! I've been meaning to say this for a while. I appreciate how open everyone has been w/ my lifestyle. I am very open w/ everyone...but I know that many people might not approve/accept. I know there are many conservative Christian violet sisters...yet, you've all accepted me for me! That means a lot to me. I've said it before...I LOVE YOU GUYS!

xoxoxox:girl_hug:

Judy My Twin- Sorry you feel so yucky. That's the bad thing about this time of year. It's too easy to get sick.

Laura, I can't believe you don't like mexican food. I'll eat it 3 meals a day if I could. Guess growing up in L.A. does that to you. Our company Christmas dinner is at "On the Border" and I can't hardly wait.

Finally got all my cards addressed and stamped. Now I just have to mail them. Probably do that Monday. Looks like the weather is going to be nasty here this weekend so I'm going to stay in as much as I can.

I do plan on going to meet up with TracyinKS tomorrow morning. I'll take my camera and post the pictures as soon as I can. I've already picked out my outfit for the meeting.

Pamela- What's the latest on Susanne? Is she home yet. You be awfully carefull. Don't be driving if you don't need to.

Have a great evening.

Kat, Michelle and Tracy thank you compliments - we have all done extremely well for ourselves. Have a good night everyone!

Pamela - thanks for the Christmas card --my husband loved it as well. I love on-star and he tells everyone that I do -- because when I push the button they say "Good Afternoon Mrs Rxxxxxxx - how may we assist you today?" This is a lost art today - being called by your name - and pleasant voice wanting to help and assist!

Thanks for the compliment as well --- My German Shephard is way smarter than us -- hands down -- we love her so much --thinking of getting another GS puppy. I don't think she will like that though - she thinks she is human -- loves playing with toddlers - as gentle as can be. She loves to play catch and since they don't understand the game -- she throws for them to retrieve and give to her. This is an endless game with them. Absolutely adorable.

MY SS sent me the perfect gift - the sandstone plaque of GS. Thanks again Denise - I absolutely love it!

I love my violet sisters!

Hugs everyone!

SSSsshhhhhh.....come close, to hear this, I don't want to jinx myself by bragging it up---but I think my shopping is done! Yea!!!!

Going to finish my cards tonight, and begin wrapping. I drug everything needing wrapped into the LR---the house looks like a tornado hit Walmart! I refuse to put it anywhere but under the tree now!

So I am off to wrap. Will be back in a couple of hours when my back won't take anymore!!

Kat

Gina, you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must feel so good to look at the difference between those two pictures!

I am jealous of everyone gettig their cards and shopping done. I have to go Sunday night for a sleep study, so since I probably won't sleep mcuh I might take my cards to do.

thanks for the card Pam!!!

Jane

Jane- What's the sleep study for? Are you having problems now or have you had them for a long time? I know alot of people got the lap-band because the insurance companies listed it as a requisite for the surgery. I have never had a problem like that for sleeping. My problem is people waking me up. Example-hubby waking me at 1:30 to tell me I have a text message, kitties running across the bed, hubby nudging me to find out what time I want to get up. You catch the drift? Anyway, I hope all goes well with the study and they find what is going on. Good Luck.

Well, my cards are finished, I have had calls from everyone under the sun!!! Going to try to get some wrapping done now...wooohoooo!!!

Kat

I have sleep apnea, and use a C-Pap machine. I haven't had a study in 5 years and they won't let me have any more filters for my machine until I get another study, so it is either sleep with dirty air, or get a sleep study. So it is the study I chose!! Sneaky way of dealing with me!!!

Jane

I got my SS gift! OMG (((Gina))) it's PERFECT!!!

Did you see it online or on the TV? I just don't see how a picture could do it justice. I think it's a pin/pendant? But it came with a ribbon wrapped around the top and I immediately thought it was an ornament.. and that's where it is for now! :biggrin1: It's glittering in the tree lights, I'll take a picture and show everyone.

It's so beautiful and sparkly.. it's a fairy with glittery wings on a gold setting, with snowflakes that dangle (the snowflakes are such a cute touch!)

Love love love it! Thank you so much!!

YAWN...dd woke up at 3 this morning and did not go back to sleep...so i ended up getting up too because I have the heebie jeebies about leaving a 4 year old awake by herself unsupervised. No telling what I would have woke up to...lol

I am getting some christmas cards today. I am running so late. I am normally on top of that every year but this year I just can't seem to get into it.

Gina-you look great! Well done violet sister! Oh, and I love your dog :)

Laura-I cant wait to see a pic of your gift, it sounds really pretty.

Kat-ugh....wrapping presents. The worst part of all! More power to you.

Pamela-how was the party?

Judy-I sure hope you feel better today.

I promised the kids we would make Cookies today. I must have lost my everloving mind, but, a promise is a promise.

I was really really having a sweets attack last night. I was having junk withdrawels in the worst way. I fought it off by telling dh that I had to go to bed. What a sweetie he was about it. I normally stay up til all the kids are tucked in but he let me go crash. That is ow i dealt with the junk monster in my head.

I will check back in later....have a great day everyone!

Morning, Violets..

I got home at 9 last night and went right to bed. Slept pretty good til 1 and then was up with a coughing spell. I ran out of cough medicine.. the only one that works for me is a script one so I'll have to ask my doc at choir rehearsal today for a refill script. Rehearsal is from 9:30 - noon with a potluck afterwards. Then I'm coming home and crashing for the day. Got to shake this dang cold somehow. Zicam, do yer stuff!!!

Saw someone the other night at rehearsal that came up to me and told me I was getting skinny. Those NSV's are the best!

Got to go curl my hair and get on the road to rehearsal. Organist and I are decorating the tables and getting the punch so I need to be at chruch early to help her.

Everyone have a great day!

Pamela.... I've told you before.. my church's mantra is... no matter who you are, or where you are in life's journey... you're welcome here! Obama and I are proud to be UCC!!

TTFN!!

Hi All!

Sorry I don't have time to catch up on posts right now, but I will later. Mom is coming today for her holiday stay and I have lots to do.

Our Christmas party was last night and I took this silly shot just for you guys.... wanted to upload it while I was in photo mode....not bad for a fat and OLD lady,eh?.....

post-213702-13813135992487_thumb.png