Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Hi gals!~~

Stuck at home again today as my car battery is dead-o. DH will jump it (AGAIN) tonight when he gets home & we'll take it to the shop for a new battery & an oil change. Will pick it up after the Y in the am.

2 days @ home & I'm batty!

Today was cleaning day... & finishing putting up the decorations... phew! Oh, & laundry here, too, Jen!

Can't wait to see your pic Laura!!

scale was the same today... of course... sigh...

Oooh! A big UPS truck just lumbered its way up our drive... Xmas presents!!! Yay! Gotta go see which ones! Check back later!!

Well, Tracy, you must be right about the GV jeans because i just went to Dillards to find some dress pants to wear to my parties this year. I took 5 pair in the dressing room....all size 16's (which used to be reliable)....but they were ALL too big! So I ended up with size 14 (Jones NY) that fit perfectly. However, i am wearing my Spanx today so that had a lot to do with it, I'm sure....and as a general rule I don't buy tight jeans....just comfy. The GV jeans have just the right amount of stretch in them.

SO! I had a NSV today!!....and I haven't had one of those in a helluva long time!

(((((((SUZIECAT)))))))) !!! We're so glad you're here!!!

Woohoo congrats Terri!!

(lookin for dancin nanners....)

:D that it?

Hmm.. how about, :)

No no, that's not it...

How about this.. :)

:clap2:

Ok, I wasn't as excited about the pics as I'd hoped to have been (since I hadn't taken pics since August!!!).

But oh well.

Here's April Vs. December.

My face got all normal looking lol. Didn't realize I had such a fat face..

lahead.jpg

laapriltodec.jpg

Laura. What a difference. Your right, your face did get thinner. I love your new little pic on the side. I noticed it first before I read your post. You are adorable looking.

Got back from the stress test a little while ago. I'm pooped- maybe it's the margaritas I drank afterwards. Anyway. that is not anything for the weak at heart. Kicked my butt big time and my thighs are still screaming. They walk you on the treadmill for about 2-3 minutes at a pretty good pace to get your heart rate up a little. Then they inject a heart tracer into your IV and then increase the treadmill to almost a jog for 2 minutes. All the while it is on an incline. I told them I was about done and they just kept telling me I could do it. "You're all right, just hang on. You're almost there". I made it and then had to lay in an e-ray machine for 15 minutes. Almost fell asleep. They are supposed to call me tonight and if everything looks good I don't have to come in tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.

We went to our favorite mexican food restaurant and ordered the steak, chicken and shrimp fajitas. We have enough food left over for at least 2 more meals. I chose to drink my meal. Thank you, yes I am a slush. Love my tequila. But I only drink it about 3 times a year. I'm a cheap slush. We had a great time though.

Thank You so much for all the thoughts and prayers. I truly appreciate them.

Everyone have a great evening.

You know one of the first things I noticed when I was losing weight was that I started to get a neck. I first noticed one morning when I was brushing my teeth and was looking in the mirror. I'm still amazed. I even keep rubbing my collar bones that are now starting to show. Wow this is so cool.

Good evening, Violets...

I wrote a whole novel this morning and it got lost. I was so ticked, I just walked away. grrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm not going to attempt to reconstruct it. We'll just start fresh.

Laura!!!!! Look at you!!!! Wow.. I wish my belly was disappearing like yours is. You're not going to need a TT at the rate you're going!!! Awesome!!!!!

Suzie... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Definitely indulge on your special day. As the Bobster says... if you're going to sin, sin boldly.. lol

Well, I went to the dentist this morning and had two fillings. I didn't feel good when I got up. Had a sore throat and ear ache. After the dentist, I came home and did nothing the rest of the day except for getting our Christmas card pics taken and printed out. I blew off our retired teacher's Christmas party, bell choir and New Day singers. Hopefully I'll feel like doing stuff tomorrow since I have a ton of things demanding my attendance. arghhhhhhh

I got a khaki long skirt from Eddie Bauer today in the mail. I ordered a 16 thinking I could wear it later, but it fits now!! Even with a zipper and snap closing! For me that is a big NSV!

Time to get supper on the table. I have a whole roasting chicken in a bag in the oven. It smells wonderful. Gonna fix some carrots and broccoli and call it a meal.

Everyone have a good evening..

TTFN...

OK... biggest loser is getting ready to come on but real quick..

WONDERFUL NSV(s) Terry and Judy!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifur: spill it did you try on anything yet???

Laura: DAMN WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu are looking so hot! Look at that belly shrinking.. and no stretchmarks or nothing!!! I can tell a HUGE difference! and your face is always beautiful.. you are going to be drop dead gorgeous at 199.. and you are going to be so hot you won't be able to stand yourself! ;)

Everyone........... I had more to say but gotta go..

I have my annual Pap tomorrow........ YIPPPPPPEEEEEE

Laura, WOW! Your face is so beautiful! And your body is tight--you go, girl!

Suzie, glad you made it back home (almost) none the worse after today's testing and hoping for no more testing for you tomorrow.

Kat, I hope your feeling lousy won't make you have to cancel your trip tomorrow.

Question of the Day: What are those cottage cheese lumps I feel under the skin in my bat wings? Oh, yeah, probably all those slices of white break I ate over the years. Sigh...

PB'd today at lunch with my husband. Luckily, there's always enough notice to get to the bathroom (at least so far), and while I've only PB'd five times since the band, I need to listen to my full stomach and not insist on being a member of the clean-plate club. Another sigh...

Cindy ;)

Hey V's~

Terry and Judy:;):Banane20:;):Banane20::)

Secret Santa stuff was mailed out today! I am so excited. I wonder how long it will take to get to &*(&&^&($$# (I bet you thought I was gonna spill the beans). Now, I hope she likes it!

Laura~WOOHOO:Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:. That is all I gots to say baby!

Suzie~Congrats on your anniversary.

xoxoxoxo

Helllllllllllllooooooooooo ladies

well I had 1, 2, 3, maybe even 4 too many margaritas tonight, and nope... no food, so I am feeling quite good.

Nope, no trying anything on... next week I will go on another shopping trip. I have lost 5lbs, and I really didn't want to get new jeans until I was at 203 so .... something to work for.

Big problem. I worked out for 2 hrs today, walked for 45 mins and weights for the rest, I WAS STARVING!!! so I'm going in the morning going to have a shake and Protein Bar and planned eggs for lunch. I still feel bloated, probably from the margaritas but feel so much better than 2 days ago, but 203... I'm getting jeans.

we had a big plastic surgery conversation tonight,... my step sister has boobs... she went from a b to a -A after nursing 4 kids, and I am all over that, and a ttuck! she wants me to find out if I can get a group discount, did I mention 4 kids??? LOL

Laura... I am jealous.... you look so absolutely beautiful and no tummy!!! you brougt tears to my eyes..... you are just so beautiful - but i thought you were even when you were heavy

well, i'm going to finish watching the biggest looser

loves ya all