Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

LOL....Pamela, I can tell you're feeling MUCH better!!!

Happy Cut the Crap Day to all of you, too! It's already helped me make a better choice today. They had cinnammon rolls in the kitchen...right next to a basket of fruit. If it weren't CTCD I'd have stuffed that roll into my mouth pronto! ....but because it was CTCD, I chose a banana! :nervous Big damn deal, huh? LOL

Welcome back, Amanda!! No fine?? Nothing?? WHEW!!!

Glug, glug, glug, Tracy!

Today was my gift to myself day for reaching -60lbs... I got my hair highlighted & cut, + a manicure & pedicure! I was there for 4 hours! What fun! Oh, & I splurged on a Starbucks skim gingerbread latte, too!

Next goal = -75!

That seems eons away, as I am soooo hungry! It's killing me! Really, when I got home this afternoon & was faced w/making something for lunch, I actually cried tears of frustration because what I usually eat doesn't fill me up! I feel like "bandster hell" me between healing from surgery & my first fill!! I called my doc's nurse & left a message about all this for her... cross your fingers that she can fit me in sometime before DECEMBER 18th!!

I was hoping that pampering myself today would help me, too... get me on track (especially if I have to "willpower" it through this month). But tonight is a wacky night & I have a sneaking suspicion that we'll end up at the China Buffet for dinner (long story as to why) and w/good restriction that's fine cuz' I can't eat much but I'm really scared to go like THIS!!

WTF happened to my restriction?? Why would it disappear like that?? I mean G-O-N-E!!

Ok, enough whining... sorry. BBL!

Hi ladies. I'm on my grandparent's DIAL UP internet so I won't stay long. Just checking in. I saw that we got some pictures of houses but won't click on the links just yet or i'll be here waiting for the pictures to upload until tomorrow. Cut the Crap Day, huh? I like that. So far no crap today so I'm doing good. Won't attempt to log in again this weekend, it just takes too damn long, LOL. I'll talk to ya'll Monday...

Checking in on Cut the Crap Day! So far so good. I am proud of myself. I can do this I can do this. My motivation...249 tomorrow. My TOM is due today and I think that will help push me over!

Yeah us!

Michelle,

Don't be upset...you can do it. Just eat slow and stop when your full, even if it is a bit more than before. You'll get through this!

I miss Judy and Kat!

xoxoxoxoxox

So far I've had CL, Water, vitamins.. and my Steak Out just got here. Small sirloin steak tips & side salad with bleu cheese dressing. Num num.

Major NSV.. a vendor came in and brought a big pink box in to my office, said they opened some bakery and brought fresh goodies to us (oh man). I took a peek in his box and said MMMM.. but I can't. There were all kinds of yummy stuff in there. And he goes "Oh take one!" and I said "I'm dieting!" and he sat the box on my desk and said in case I change my mind.

Bah.. I took the box quickly to someone else's office. Yay me.

I gotta confess this to someone, so bare with me violets!

Once a month (I guess has to do with my 'cycles') I get a maternal feeling. I want kids.. and it lasts like 1-3 days. And I can always remind myself why I DON'T want kids right now, and I get over it.

Well for almost 2 weeks now I've been feeling it. I keep getting this "aww I want a kid" and then you guys post those kid pics, and I'm so.. bleh. I have been telling myself why I DON'T want them..and it's not working!!!! I want one :):( :(

Make it go away.

I had a dream about a baby. Susanne brought me this little girl, she was about 1 and her name was Sandy. I loved this little thing. She didn't speak English so I was speaking Spanish to her. She was beautiful. I thought about her all day. No I don't want one. Well, maybe, I'd take her:D

Hah! I've been having dreams about babies too, and I feel a little sad when I wake up.

The last one was weird, I went to my band doctor for a gyno exam to see if I was pregnant. He couldn't figure it out. Then me and DH had to buy like 10 different pregnancy tests at the store. Was weird.

I wanna baby to snuggle with.

Major NSV.. a vendor came in and brought a big pink box in to my office, said they opened some bakery and brought fresh goodies to us (oh man). I took a peek in his box and said MMMM.. but I can't. There were all kinds of yummy stuff in there. And he goes "Oh take one!" and I said "I'm dieting!" and he sat the box on my desk and said in case I change my mind.

Bah.. I took the box quickly to someone else's office. Yay me.

Yea you is right!!!! Very good, Laura!!
I gotta confess this to someone, so bare with me violets!

Once a month (I guess has to do with my 'cycles') I get a maternal feeling. I want kids.. and it lasts like 1-3 days. And I can always remind myself why I DON'T want kids right now, and I get over it.

Well for almost 2 weeks now I've been feeling it. I keep getting this "aww I want a kid" and then you guys post those kid pics, and I'm so.. bleh. I have been telling myself why I DON'T want them..and it's not working!!!! I want one :):( :(

Make it go away.

Laura, you've got all the time in the world. Babies are wonderful but they change your life in ways you canNOT even imagine right now. You are on a major roll with your weight loss, you just got married, you just bought a house....give it a year or two for all the dust to settle! There's no hurry! Are you perhaps just bored? DH playing too many videos? (speaking of which....those would have to GO! lol) How old is he, anyway?
Hah! I've been having dreams about babies too
Seems like i remember reading after a series of baby dreams that I had....that in dreams a baby represents your soul or your inner self. Interesting, no? Now, think again about your dream in those terms and see if it makes any sense.

Suziecat - I always 'see' you lurking!! Won't you join us??

DH plays a LOT of video games. Did I rant about this before? hah hah. We actually had the millionth fight over it this week and we made some compromises. he can't stay up past 10 to play, he can't play both weekend nights, and he has to eat dinner with me.

Sounds like a kid, doesn't it? I told him so too!

But he argues when we have kids, he won't be able to play anymore, so he's getting his fill in now. Blah blah blah.

He's 25... going on 13 most the time.