Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Good morning Violets! I'm at work so I have to make this quick....

I received an email update on new devices that have just received FDA approval and this morning there was one called "Realize Band"...looks just like the Lapband. New Device Approval - REALIZE™ Band - P070009

Anyway, thought I'd share! Hope everyone is having a great day!!! :bounce:

michelle...for you honey!

:boink::Banane20::xena_banana::Banane20::bananalama::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane21::Banane20::Banane22::Banane20::not_ripe::Banane20::Banane20:ride the wave girl!!!!!!!!1

xoxoxox

Ok here is the horrible pic my dd took the other day when I felt bloated and completelyout of control, actually makes me sick to look at it but I thought I would post, i'm going to do more later

post-215289-1381313573946_thumb.jpg

post-215289-13813135739648_thumb.jpg

post-215289-1381313573983_thumb.jpg

YUCK!!!! Looks worse posted.... i really need to take some where i feel like I look good... I hated me that day... and now I see why

At least the green capri's have since been retired. ... maybe I should be tan again, that does a lot for my mental state

I think all the pics look GREAT!!!!! Denise, Judy, and Jennifer you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michelle congrats on your half way point!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all doing super fantastic!!!!!Jane

JENNIFUR!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK SO GOOD! I love the smile!

Seriously woman........ look at that before pic and look at your jeans pic AND THE JEANS ARE BAGGY!

I have some of those jeans...... and let me just tell you that the cut is what you don't like....... this is why I went to the mid rise boot cut M length.... they are longer and make your legs look longer.... you just need to get rid of the MOM jeans and get into to the "get laid" jeans LOL! I think you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! You have come a long way

I agree with Tracy, you look great Jennifur but those jeans are doing you NO JUSTICE!!! Get you some sexay lady jeans :boink:

And for what it's worth, the white shirt & green capris, I like that outfit :xena_banana:

My goodness....all of your B & A's are SO awesome!!! Makes me not wanna post any LOL :(

Jenn-you are being way too hard on yourself. We are all our own worst critics though! You look fantastic!!

Michelle-don'tcha just love it when the wooshes come around? They are the best!! Good for you!

Judy-The side and back pics just blow me away!! You look awesome! Great job!

Terri-how are things?

Pamela-LOL I thought I was just a purse holder too....until I got on one of my friends 4wheelers and they had to pry me off of it. Too much fun!!

Everyone have a great evening!!

Jen!~~ You're smiling! You look great! Look how far you've come!! Yay you!!

Tracy & Laura, you gals will teach the "Finding Sexy Jeans that Fit" seminar @ our gathering next year! I need SERIOUS help in that area!! Prepare!

Jennifur I think you look absolutely amazing girl! I know how you feel though - I look at myself and can't see what others see...I guess that's the psychological aspect to being fat and having a "disorder"....No matter how good we look, it's never good enough!

But I have to tell you, you're looking GOOD!!!!! :whoo:

Ok someone needs to kick my ass into gear. I am making all the bad choices, and even at the time of making them and I tell myself 'STOP!' I just don't.. and I'm snacking way too much. I feel like it's bringing me into a funk, I can't control myself!! What should I do???

Jenn---look at you Girl!!! Awesome change!!! I'm with the girls, it is amazing the change in the look as well as the feel in a different style jeans. I actually found a few pair I like lately, now that I began looking at the larger junior sizes. They are not any smaller---dammit! Just a different cut, cut narrower through the hips. Someday the size will go doooown!

No call from the Dr today-----will call him tomorrow.

Phone will be back~~~

Kat

It's raining so hard right now, lightning, and HUGE hail!!!

I took some pics of the hail...

80949381ku7.jpg

87903822rh9.jpg

p1010006zv3.jpg

Severe Thunderstorm Warning

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY CA 557 PM PDT MON OCT 29 2007THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN HANFORD CA HAS ISSUED A

* SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING FOR... CENTRAL FRESNO COUNTY IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA... NORTHEASTERN KINGS COUNTY IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA... EXTREME NORTHWESTERN TULARE COUNTY IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA...

* UNTIL 645 PM PDT

* AT 553 PM PDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING PENNY SIZE HAIL...AND DAMAGING WINDS IN EXCESS OF 60 MPH. THIS STORM WAS LOCATED 17 MILES SOUTHWEST OF KINGSBURG...OR ABOUT 8 MILES WEST OF HANFORD... AND MOVING NORTHEAST AT 10 MPH.

* THE SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WILL BE NEAR... 6 MILES SOUTHWEST OF KINGSBURG AND 9 MILES SOUTH OF SELMA BY 645 PM PDT...

HEAVY RAIN IS ALSO OCCURRING WITH THIS STORM AND COULD CAUSE LOCALIZED FLOODING.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS STORM. IF YOU ARE IN ITS PATH...PREPARE IMMEDIATELY FOR DAMAGING WINDS...DESTRUCTIVE HAIL... AND DEADLY CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING. PEOPLE OUTSIDE SHOULD MOVE TO A SHELTER... PREFERABLY INSIDE A STRONG BUILDING BUT AWAY FROM WINDOWS.

That makes me giggle a little.. does CA not get many thunder storms?

Severe Thunderstorm Warning

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY CA 557 PM PDT MON OCT 29 2007THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN HANFORD CA HAS ISSUED A

* SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING FOR... CENTRAL FRESNO COUNTY IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA... NORTHEASTERN KINGS COUNTY IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA... EXTREME NORTHWESTERN TULARE COUNTY IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA...

* UNTIL 645 PM PDT

* AT 553 PM PDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING PENNY SIZE HAIL...AND DAMAGING WINDS IN EXCESS OF 60 MPH. THIS STORM WAS LOCATED 17 MILES SOUTHWEST OF KINGSBURG...OR ABOUT 8 MILES WEST OF HANFORD... AND MOVING NORTHEAST AT 10 MPH.

* THE SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WILL BE NEAR... 6 MILES SOUTHWEST OF KINGSBURG AND 9 MILES SOUTH OF SELMA BY 645 PM PDT...

HEAVY RAIN IS ALSO OCCURRING WITH THIS STORM AND COULD CAUSE LOCALIZED FLOODING.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS STORM. IF YOU ARE IN ITS PATH...PREPARE IMMEDIATELY FOR DAMAGING WINDS...DESTRUCTIVE HAIL... AND DEADLY CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING. PEOPLE OUTSIDE SHOULD MOVE TO A SHELTER... PREFERABLY INSIDE A STRONG BUILDING BUT AWAY FROM WINDOWS.

We get these all the time(well except that we're currently in a drought) I love storms!