Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

I hear ya. I'm in 2nd week of my BC and bleeding like a stuck pig. These BC's don't fix me anymore. I am changing to Yaz at the end of this cycle, but might do it tomorrow in hopes to stop this insanity.

I have already decided after 2 kids I am getting 'fixed'. I hate this crap.

Hi ladies

I personally am crazy lately. I spent so many days home sick with strep that I let a lot of things go, so every n ight I make a list of things I need to do and cross it off as I do it the next day.

I don't know if I told you all how much mom mom hates my very loving dog... well my dd was in the hospital again a couple weeks ago... and ... it is the dander. I've been praying that I could get things under control but I could not, so I contacted the rescue mission today about returning him to get him a loving home. He is so great... anyone want a dog?

DBF ... well he sucks...

trying to get house together in free time and just doing banking and shopping type of things, and working like a crazy person.

Is it April yet?????

I had a horrible food day today... i probably gained 5lbs... I don't care.. I think it is that time for me too, I was off last month and it has been just about 3 weeks...

I did go to the gym today... that is a start... I'll go tomorrow with ds...

anyway... i am just exhausted... physically and mentally... I am home from work early so i'm going to have my special tea and go to bed.

Denise.. My bday is March 12!!!!! I am glad you are not close to the fires. My niece is about 10 miles from them, and because of all the smoke her cell phone doesn't work, it is making us all crazy!

Laura - I am fixed and still have to deal with the crap... sorry...but I am as regular as they come.

Hi Girlz -I'm here!! I have just been SO busy at work, it's really cutting into my LBT time...can you believe that?? They just don't understand! <sigh>

(My doc's commercial is on TV right now...LOL)

There isn't a whole lot going on with me. No periods. Credit score is good. Still haven't lost anymore weight. :) I HAVE been getting my exercise, however! I just hope I've lost a measely 10 more pounds by the time we get together in April!!! I'm beginning to wonder?!

I do like my bodybugg....this thing is pretty cool. Pamela, I still say that if you don't like keeping track of your food/calories, this isn't a good purchase for you. But, as I said, I still haven't lost weight!! At least I know that I am getting a calorie deficit every day ... averaging about 650-700 calories per day....which means I should be losing a pound a week. Ain't happenin'.

TracyKS is the one who has gone radio silent on us!!! What the heck are you doing, anyway?? You betraying your Violets with your friends on LCF??? Hmmmm????

Kat - When are you getting test results??? (sorry about the question marks...don't mean to rub it in.)

sorry about all the bloat going around this thread! Hey, maybe ya'll are starting to cycle together...y'know how women do that live together?? LOL Wouldn't surprise me.

Ya'll don't forget to send Amanda your Purple Power tomorrow!!

Haydee, Tracy is right....I seriously doubt you'll be sleeping! We're gonna have a blast on that airplane! The time will fly by! (HA! I made a joke!) Oh, April seems sooooooooo far away!! I have dinner planned with JoAnne (josiebies) on Nov. 7th, ya'll should try to join us! Tracy, i know it's just about impossible for you :(

Well, I've got a huge bead show to go to this weekend and I'm sooooo excited!! And then another one the following weekend! I'm in Bead Heaven! I wish the pesky little things didn't cost so much...but shopping for beads is at least 1/2 the fun. I have a friend who is single...lives in a 2000 sq ft patio home and every closet is full of beads, as well as one of her 3 bedrooms, which is really her 'studio'. She's a maniac. The crazy thing is that she's not such an unusual case. It's a sickness. Truly. One day I'd like to venture to the shows in Tuscon that they have in Feb. every year. It's huge!! Like 50 bead shows in one!! I get all foamy at the mouth just thinking about it.

Christmas is coming. Ugh. I pretty much hate it. Anyone else? I don't hate Christmas...I just hate how much work it is, when all I really want to do is just relax and get into the real spirit of it!! But there's so much rushing around...and the stores are all decorated by Nov. 1....or earlier! By the time it gets here I'm just sick of it all! I also plan my company's Xmas party and send out 500 company Xmas cards...AND....the fall is our busy season. Bah Humbug. :tired

Terry do the Tuscon show, and I'll try to get there! At least it is in the realm! I am afraid to begin beading or scrapbooking that I will get addicted and go overboard!!!

I'm with Judy & Terry---no periods, and I do not miss them, not one little bit, not even a single second of it...period! I would have given it away years before, but no one wanted to do the surgery, then a few cancer cells and Voila` out it all come in a hurry!

Well I spent all day carrying the phone with me from room to room, doing everything I could to keep my mind occupied, and no call. Finally about 5 I called the office, and he called me back about 6 and said nothing had been uploaded onto the computer system yet, he would check in the morning, and let me know as soon as he gets anything. So another night of waking up at 3 and it filling my mind...ggrrrrrr. I have a feeling it is all ok....but the fear is there. I mean I never ever would have thought I would have had it the first time around. And regardless I am looking at some sort of surgery, breathing and swallowing are a big part of my day!

You CA girls, be careful and be prepared, get some things ready in case you have to go quickly. Those fires are starting up all over. We have a separate hard drive, that I have all of my pictures on. We scanned all kinds of documents into it, I keep it in the safety box. With our birth certificates, and copies of everything, probably even copies of credit cards we no longer have!!! When I escaped my situation in TX I left everything behind. But I never expected to live through it, so I had packed 2 boxes here, for my Mom to give to Manda....and that is all my past I have. So I am always prepared!!

Well, I better get to bed, see if I can sleep!!! See you goils in the mornin'

Kat

I have been very lax this weekend in reading the posts. So belated birthday Haydee, congrats on the car Pamela and I was happy to see a cystal light!

Kat, when I pm'd you my info I forgot to mention that I have no husband or boyfriend, but hopefully one day soon I will meet Mr. Wonderful!!!!

I really haven't lost any weight in the past month or so, I did gain, but then took it off so I am basically back to the beginning. I got an unfill about a month ago, and I think it was too much, so when I go back in a couple of weeks I will hopefully get a fill for the holidays!!!! Can't believe I am saying that, the holidays just seem so far off....

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the neurosurgeon yesterday and the mri showed no new growth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!! It was kind of funny, when I got in the car the song on the radio was "I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggins from Caddyshack!

Speaking of songs LAURA I finally heard the song by Incubus your were talking about and it was GREAT! Also do I need to do anything for the secret santa?

Well sorry for the long post!!!

Jane

Hi Janie-glad to hear the good news!! I 'll bet you are relieved!

Good morning violets!! Had to turn on the heat this morning to get the chill out of the air. That rarely happens!

I just got done with my TOM and I am still at 195 so that is good news...at least it isn't up!! My dh pointed out sagging skin on my inner thighs...OK girls, I have little chicken legs, so how the heck do I have sagging skin on my thighs? Oh well, I am sure that can be fixed with thigh exercises. I wish I had one of those thigh master thingys...do they still make those?

Oh well, I need to go to work. Everyone have a great day!

Good Morning, Violets.

Ethan just arrived and I'm going to go feed him his Breakfast before I head to the hospital for my volunteer shift.

TracyK.... there are LOTS of thighmasters on ebay.

I'm up for just about anything on our get-away. You all know we'll have TONS to talk about and the idea about pictures and videos is a great one!

Michelle.. I might take you up on the offer to pick me up at Gettysburg! Either that, or Bob could drop me off at your house on the way to Gettysburg.

Time to feed Ethan.. TTFN!

Bula Vinaca Violets~ (Fijian)

Susanne and I went to Fiji a couple Christmas' ago. It was the 2nd year after mom died, and I just didn't want to do Xmas. Did you know they have Xmas in Fiji??? He is a tall black skinny Santa...but the bastard passed out gifts. To us even.

Well I was in bed at 8 last night. I am a bit less tired. I just have some heavy stuff going on in my head right now, a decision that needs to be made. For dinner, I had popcorn and chips (how much protien is in that). I swear, I just wanna play hookey today. But it is conference time (freakin yeah). I get to look parents in the eye and gently deliver the news that their children are not the wonderful angel they think they are. A friend of mine had a parent tell her yesterday, and I quote..."you give them this bullshit busy work..." To which I would have replied, "and you got your teaching credential from which university?????" But, we can't say that...we just have to smile and act professional. AAAAHHHHHH:faint:.

You know last year (and the 10 years before that) I was not this bitter.

Well, gotta go look fab for the day. You all have a great day.

Terry~ Your bead weekends sound great. I used to love to make earrings, but I wasn't really good at it. I just enjoyed it. Have fun! I've got my MIL coming to see the new car. So I am sure there is a buffet in my weekend plans.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!

I posted on the other thread that the scale flashed 209.8 for a SECOND before settling on 210.2... The last time I was this weight was November 2005..... I really want ONEderland by Thanksgiving. I THINK my fill has loosened up a bit because last night I was able to slowly eat an entire bowl of chili..... I had filled the bowl only half way but then went back for the other half...... I think I needed it for the Protein and calories though....

Yesterday:

coffee w/ sf Creamer

WC oatmeal w/milk

Tomatoe Soup w/milk

OhYeah PB wafer

Chili

1 glass of dt dr pepper

1 22 oz glass of Water

this was pretty spread out during the course of the day and as always I don't eat past 7p

OH yeah, about our get away. My vote is no spouses. And although I am from California...I am a total Southern woman at heart. I can sit and talk and drink (and smoke in the old days) for hours. I even have a southern drawl which may show up talking to ya'll (see, there it is). My family is from North and South Carolina. I remember my gma and parents drinking, smoking and talking for hours.

I also love antiquing (sp) and mellow hikes...really looking forward to it. I also vote for late April (perhaps a little warmer) and after state testing.

xoxoxoxox

oh yeah, tracy...I had a dream you added another pic to your signature thingy. I didnt remember it until I just read your post. I don't know how you all read this little print.

This is the list so far for our April Gathering:

1. Michelle

2. Kat

3. Terri

4. Pamela

5. Jennifur

6. Judy

7. Haydee

8. TracyKS

9. TracyK

10. Laura

Who else wants to come & share in the fun?? Need to know so we can get a cabin that'll hold all of us!

Morning gals

well... my credit is shit since getting laid off and now no support for..... hmmmmmmmm... $4000.

We are all pretty close with our TOM's and I was thinking the same thing as Terry.

I am so excited about our trip

As for xmas. I don't have many happy memories - the last few years I have really tried, but again, it is another holiday just me and the kids. Someday when I get to where i want to be in life, I will either have dbf by my side or another dbf (or more) to share and create happy memories. Mom is going to be santa for me this year since I'm so poor. She is getting ds a battery oprated jeep that has a dump bucket on the back. It is called the artic cat, from Toys R Us. she is so good to us - and I am not use to being dependent on others.

Jane - I am so glad you got your results and everything is ok. now... to get back on track

Kat - thinking about you this am... tell your dr to get on the ball so you can continue with your day!!! don't they know how suspenseful the waiting is?

I'm staying home with ds today, just getting out of bed. I might take today off from the gym and go tomorrow and Saturday, getting back into it and hit next week extra hard

Kat~ I'll be popping on in between parents...please post when you can. Sending you lots of purple power!

Amanda~ I know you are not reading this...but sending you lots of purple power too!

Just ask Tracyks...purple power is some pretty good shit!:)