Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Awwwww Tracy---we will miss you----or we might just show up en masse at your wedding!!!! All dressed in PURPLE!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kat

Wow - it is quiet

Haydee - you are soooooooo funny. I was talking to my cousin and there are garages I can park at for the day, so I won't leave you. LOL

Good morning, Violets.

Got my 1.8 miles in this morning with Bob and the doggies. It was 60 degrees when we started and I wore a turtleneck with a sweatshirt. I was really hot by the time we got back. Hopefully I sweated off a few ounces at least. Had yogurt for Breakfast and now waiting for daughter Kris to get here so we can decide about lunch. Ethan comes at 1 for the afternoon. We bought him some new toys to play with here so that will be fun watching him open them up. That's all on my docket for today except for a Community chorus rehearsal this evening. Got to figure out something for dinner before Bob heads to his evening Bible study and I head to my rehearsal. hmmmmm decisions, decisions.

Hey gals... Just posted some approx prices for the get-away... looks like roughly $200 or less per person for 3 nights/4 days depending on how many of us go/how big a house we need. Hope that helps some of you!

(Ask for the trip for a Christmas gift!)

OK... I just added myself to the list....... I will just have to work it out Financially AND Hubby wise! Looking for the link and the airport info

KEWL!!! How could we have had a bandiversary if our original April Shrink'n Violet wasn't with us????

KEWL!!! How could we have had a bandiversary if our original April Shrink'n Violet wasn't with us????

:clap2: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh my stomach hurts so bad. So far I've had three different birthday cakes and I've eaten plenty of each one. Hopefully today was the last one. I don't want to see another piece of cake for a looonnnng time....

Where is Terry???? I have not seen her today

HAYDEE IS TODAY YOUR BIRTHdAY?????????????????

after last weeks OOPS I don't want to read ANYTHING into a post! :)

I just had a recees.... :)

happy birthday to you......

happy birthday tooooooo you...

happy birthday HAYDEE....

Happy Birthday to you

this is the closest I will ever come to singing...

So I've been dying to have the time to post my NSV for the weekend. We went to the bar sat. night that I use to go to 2-3 times a week.

actually, let me start with this silly little part. Last week my dad got me some new shirts from the Gap (size M long sleve V-necks) and I wore one to work. A friend of my dads yelled across the shop to tell me how nice that shirt looked on me and it made my boobs look bigger. We laughted and I told her it was because the rest of me was shrinking and my cup size is not (THANK GOD).

Anyway, when we went out Sat night, I brought 2 shirts to change into because I couldn't remember what color she said really did it, she told me the brown one without any hesitation, so that is the one I wore.

Well... when we got to the bar, I joked with the bouncer about getting in 2 for 1 (did not work) but he did make a very suggestive comment. I felt pretty good about it, I'll take any compliments I can take. Then when we were inside he came over to our table and was talking to us, he told me how familiar I looked to him. I told him I was there 2-3 times a week for years and always hung at the table we were sitting at, he said you were not that heavy set girl who was always here on friday's... I said YUP... that was me... 70lbs ago. He was so amazed.. we chit chatted - he was thinking about surgery so asked me if I had one. I told him yes and band, i was hiding it but I have worked hard so I don't care anymore who knows and who doesn't. Anyway, this other guy who has been asking me out for years had come over, and the bouncer was just telling me how nice my boobs were, then Joe the other one made me spin around and told me how great I looked and how he would wait forever for me.... he is full of shit but that is not the point..... great compliments..

then a girl I have not seen in 4 months came up to me and told me how fantastic I looked, she didn't know about surgery.

It was so nice to be able to squeeze by a crowd of people without beinng completely stressed about not fitting, and being able to function and have people take notice.

My dd is watching something and laughted and said mom's claustrophobic (sp) ya know, it made me think, I have not been as completely freaked about small spaces as I'm shrinking...

I even liked looking at my shadow as I was walking.... who is this... could it really be me?????????? I think I might be starting to see it.

I'm here...where is LAURA?? And TracyK

I've still been working on these PPT slides...busy day!

Tracy - I am sooooo glad you changed your mind. I was VERY, VERY disappointed that you didn't think you could make it . :) Thats just way wrong. I mean if Kat can change her NAME in order to make the trip, then surely you can manipulate a man, for cryin' out loud!!! :)

Jenn - I'll make you sing to me when I see you in a few weeks! He he he... That's awesome about the NSV. I can't believe you're already in a MEDIUM!! Like Pam says, you are a skinny b-word already!

Tracy - My birthday was Friday and so far I've had 3 different celebrations this weekend. Today was the last one. My friends met me for lunch and brought me a cake. My neighbor is gonna kill me. Everyone insists on giving me the leftover cake and of course i don't want that in my house so as soon as I get home I walk on over to my neighbors house, she has three kids, and I leave the cake with her. I'm sure her kids are bouncing off the walls, LOL!!

I'm so ready to go home. I'm making turkey chili tonight for dinner. It's a blustery 55 degrees here today. I'm gonna finish organizing my desk and head home. Everyone have a good night...

Hey girls!!

I was out of town getting DEFLATED :)

He said they put 1.5cc in when I was under the knife in Sept.

I have lost 8lbs since the surgery according to their scales. I'll take that! That's 2lbs a week.

So I told him I needed a defill, and before I could say 'BUT ONLY A LITTLE ONE' he said 'I really think we should only take out a little.. like .5cc'.

I said okey dokey!

So I have 1cc. They give me crackers and Water to make sure they go down but crackers are one of my don't ever get stuck on things, so who knows.

I'm going to make chicken for dinner, that will be the test!

Otherwise, I don't have to go back till December. Woohoo.

He was consulting with his surgeon assistant guy and he they were talking about the max in my band (my smallest sized one!) and he said the most they think they should ever have in there is 3.5cc. That's so far away if 1.5cc was over filled, but if I get to the point and 3.5cc is what it takes (or more) we might have a little discussion about that.

I'm going to add my name to the Violet trip list!

I'm so tired from driving, I hate the 6 hours.

Oh, but for the first time ever, it took 2 seconds to get into my port and get the drawback. Woohoo! It's not flipped this time lol.