Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

oh look, we will be at page 500 today...

well, have not done much of anything today. Everyone is gone except for me and ds so ... I did 1 load of laundry, made some turkey meatballs (they are still in the oven) and a crock pot of black bean/sausage Soup. I, of course, am doing the shake diet for the rest of the week to drop the 4lbs I gained over the weekend with tom and my deep depression. I was not good.

But , since my eating habits have changed I realize my skinny dd is a junk food junkie! So, the meatballs are for her for something she can have high Protein, even if she puts them on a roll with some low fat cheese, better than what she normally does. As for the soup, mom loves it so I'll be lucky if there is any left, but it is very healthy and high protein. I usually eat a small salad with tuna when I do this so my soup would be good, entered it on the calorie site and it was 350 ish cals and 24g protein so that is a good dinner.< /p>

today i made my shake with some Miralax in it, i hope it works but not too good. LOL Usually when I do shakes I have issues so I don't want to have one this time.

tmi... sorry

well i'm off to shower, it is so cold here, hopefully the oven will help warm the house up.

Hey Gals...

Waaaah. :)

Just got back from a 2-hour coffee w/my friend who's hubby surprised her w/ "I don't love you, I want a divorce" on her birthday... what a mess! I'm so sad for her & her kids. I guess you just never know.

Michelle

that is so horrible, and on her birthday! what a dick... (as all of them are) I'm glad you were there to have coffee and visit with her. HUGS

Aw, that's not true.. my husband is only a dick when he drinks alcohol.

But that is horrible, I would be so distraught!!!! I don't know what I'd do if hubby did that to me now, and we're newly married and no kids.

Laura - obviously you guys know my drama with dbf.... i don't always think he is one either.... but that was cold.

off to work... have a great night.

Michelle - Y'know....I've been on this earth for a long time and I've seen and heard about guys like that all my life. But I have to say, without a doubt, that this guy wins the Dick of the Year Award. And if he's that much of a dick, GOOD RIDDANCE. I hope you told her to get herself a very good lawyer right away. There are many things she will need to do with great haste to protect herself and her children.

Yep. Dick of the Year. Hands down.

Ok, maybe I am too tight. I've been trying to suck it up until I lose more weight and the fill reduces.. but gah.

Stomach been growlin, I'm soo hungry. We went to TGIFridays.. he got a sicillian quesadilla thing. I picked at the inside of one of them (cheese & bacon & ham I guess).. and then I got stuck. Bad stuck, on such a little amount. I had to run to the bathroom (throwing up in my mouth). And right by the bathroom was a table of some FINE lookin guys hehe.

So I go in, empty restroom (thank goodness), and I barf for a bit.. go back to the table. I order a coffee to try to loosen me up. I sip the coffee, and instead of loosening me up, it's BUILDING up. Ran again to the bathroom (this time conscious that it looks like I keep running to the bathroom, I must have diarhea!!). Hot guys still there.

Some girls in there, but they were walking out, whew. Vomit vomit, lots of coffee, and LOTS of slime.

I go back to the table. Then all of a sudden I'm NAUSEATED. It's not the golf ball, slime, spit up.. but actual nausea. Run to the bathroom again, mouth watering. Hi hot guys, yes I have diarhea!

I threw up more slime, and then.. a HUGE BUBBLE. It came out whole, about 6inches in diameter!! It must have formed inside and that's what made me nauseated--because that was a first for me.

Husband got my food to go (medium rare 6oz steak mmm) and we came back to work. Been here about an hour, and I'm still throwing up. Think I'm going on liquids this time, this is the worst I've ever felt from my sliming episodes. Normally they only last until I throw up whatever. I didn't eat this much, only 1tbsp of food, and then 1/2c of coffee.. but I sure am finding things to throw up.

Darnitall, my next appt. is Oct 22 and I think I'm going to ask for a little defill. I just KNOW.. mark my words, Oct. 24 I will be in here complaining about how unrestricted I am and I knew I shouldn't have done it :)

Thanks for the supportive words, girls... yes, he's obviously got some serious mental crap going on... & she is such an amazing, stong, creative, beautiful woman, that I know that sooner than later she will be glad he is gone & probably better off than before... and yes I told her that, and more...

Actually, I thought about the Vi's during our conversation... she is an amazing Tuscan chef and her mother owned & ran a very popular B&B in Martha's Vineyard for years & now owns a villa in Tuscany, and her brother is a "famous" chef w/his own popular restuarant in NYC... well, they may be teaming up to do cooking/sightseeing trips to Tuscany and I thought THAT"S what the Vi's could do! A luxurious, pampering, educational vaca to Tuscany!! It's a thought!

Laura... I think that's the worst PB episode I've ever heard of!! I think you're right to go on liquids for a day or so... how strange!!

Hey Gals...

Waaaah. :)

Just got back from a 2-hour coffee w/my friend who's hubby surprised her w/ "I don't love you, I want a divorce" on her birthday... what a mess! I'm so sad for her & her kids. I guess you just never know.

What an asshole (sorry Judy!) Makes me want to come over there and kick his well......... ass.

(My EXhusband left me a NOTE on New Years EVE 2 hours before we were hosting a party....... ) yeah........ and I'm STILL NOT OVER IT! grrrrr:mad:

...........Hi hot guys, yes I have diarhea!...................... Been here about an hour, and I'm still throwing up.

Laura - I am so sorry!! But I have to say that the hot guys thing made me LOL big time. The other thing is that my docs orders are to call, day or night, if vomiting continues for more than 4 hours. Do you have an emergency number to call just in case?

That reminds me of a story I never told ya'll...it was kind of like Laura's except that I was with my in-laws (unknowers) and we were at a country club for Breakfast. I got HORRIBLY stuck on scrambled eggs. I got to the bathroom for the 2nd time with a mouthFUL of saliva and ran to the stall....I'm spitting and hockering and coughing bad. This goes on and on for at least 5 mins....then I hear noise from the stall next door!!! :) I thought the bathroom was empty!!! I apologized profusely and said I didn't realize she was in there. She meekly said, "Are you okay???" I said, "Yes, I'm fine." I'm sure she thought I was bulimic or something. I was mortified!

You know, when I was vomiting in the restroom, by the 3rd time I didn't check if it was empty since I was nauseated, but I thought.. someone is going to think I'm bulimic in here.. and I told myself.. if I walk out of this stall and someone is looking at me crossed eyed, I'll go "Do I LOOK bulimic to you?!" lol.

LOL...on another thread right now everyone is saying how people mistook them for pregnant----this is one time you might be able to use that excuse!!! My niece was that way smells made her sick---everytime a waitress would walk by with something she would run for the bathroom, for minimally the first 7 months!!!

Well my DD is on her way over to get the kiddo, and a friend of hers who used to rent from us, a very sweet girl is bringing her 2 DD's over to visit. One of them is a new baby, Kinsey is so excited. So was I until I found out she is bringing her sister, a bully smart ass that none of us like---now I am just wondering how quickly I can get them out of the house!!! Hate being put in that position! She called me to say she was running late, that as soon as her sister dropped her off she would head our way---we were excited & happy, then 5 minutes later she calls to see if her sister can come----yeuck!!!!!

they are here bbl

Kat

I just had a thought....could it be your Iron pills? ? Prolly not, but if you took it right before your coffee, it might be!

I didn't take my Iron pill today. Would it have effected me from yesterday?

I felt fine last night.

Oh and more drama with my sister.. she had her lab follow up this morning, as of last Friday she felt better, we thought it was all going good. But today they said her pnemonia is getting worse, and she is now anemic (how ironic is that??).

So.. back on antibiotics, and they told her not to go back to work for another week.

And I found someone on craigslist that is coming to take my couch YAY!