Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Tracy - thanks girlfriend. I don't need anyone to beat me up, I am hard enough on myself. I know this

I think that is the rest. I don't have a penny to my name at the moment. I have not left my house in days because I don't have money and have enough gas to get me to payday so I am not going anywhere - i have clothes that fit me and the only thing I wear are boxers and tank tops to work.

As for bras... LOL that is depressing ... my boobs have shrunk

this too shall pass... I might see about going out this weekend

I want to have the fat removed from my belly and moved to my boobs.... there is nothing to lift...LOL

LOL! Mine just keep getting longer and longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've NEVER had perky boobs... I developed early (started my period at 9) so I've started a new website where people can make donations....

getracynewboobs.com ............ :girl_hug: Just kidding....... Kinda :girl_hug:

thanks tracy, I needed a good laugh...

I have always had the opposite problem... well off to the sweat shop for the night.....

Maybe I'll get my hair colored tomorrow... mood booster

My boobs are still perky.. they just point down instead of out. Seriously.. if I had the courage, I'd have a breast lift, but I don't want any more surgeries unless they are really necessary. As long as I can find a bra to sling up these puppies, I'll continue on as I have. And as for the belly.. I'm sure I'd have the surgery if I was younger, but I'll just jam everything into the Spanx for now and hopefully there will be less of it when I get to goal. DH is impressed with the way I look and says not to do it for him. If my back continues to give me problems, I'll consider it as I'm sure insurance would pay for it if it's a medical issue and not just cosmetic. But for now I'll just keep on keepin' on. I have our first choir rehearsal of the season in a couple of hours. The summer sure went fast!! But it will be nice to get back into my routine. Can you tell I'm a creature of habit?? I believe they call that.. being anal. Yup.. that's me!!

TTFN....

Hi all,

Quick check in from work. I am supposed to be making lesson plans for math, but I checked on LBT. Someitmes you just need to go to your happy place.

xoxo

LOL! Mine just keep getting longer and longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ultimate test: Do they fit into a Pringles can??
Can you tell I'm a creature of habit?? I believe they call that.. being anal. Yup.. that's me!!

TTFN....

"Anal" seems to be working pretty well for ya!! :girl_hug: Better than a slovenly narcissist like me! Judy - is this your first cruise? Prolly not eh? Alaska's supposed to be the ultimate. Lucky you! My SIL is leaving on a Mediterranean cruise in 2 weeks. Never liked her. (j/k)
Hi all,

Quick check in from work. I am supposed to be making lesson plans for math, but I checked on LBT. Someitmes you just need to go to your happy place.

xoxo

Hi Pammy!! :wave: Hang in there! Only 9 more months!! LOL

Went in for my unfill today instead of tomorrow. Feel better already...and hungrier! :girl_hug:

Hi everyone---thanks for the good wishes. Tracy either you missed it, or it didn't post---I never checked to be honest!!! I did go to the Dr. He is referring me to a neurosurgeon, mine has left. I am having a month full of tests that I put off all year long!

I am having the new bone scan done....hate, hate HATE that! But oh well! Then I am getting my mammogram done. Then my girly appointment. I don't have to do much other than he orders certain blood work to be done, and he does the world tour like there is anything left in there to look at????

Rick was totally freaking out, as my PCP says he feels the tumor in my mastoid has grown. I do not agree. I think it feels different due to the weight loss. Rick does not handle it well! I truly do not feel especially concerned with it, my biggest concern is the scan itself. In order to get the scan of the mastoid (which is located behind your ear, towards the base of your skull), they bring the scanning machine down and rest it right at my head, and it wigs me out! I went into detail on the other post, about puking on a tech!!! Hoping not to have a repeat, I plan on self medicating before the test!

When the scans always come back before, they were in film form, and I got a copy too. Backtrack----to do the bone scan, I go in, and they inject me intraveiniously with radioactive isotopes, then I have to drink 36 ounces or more of Fluid within 2 hours and come back for the scan, so the contrast of the isotopes is spread through the body. On the films I get, you see the bright glow of both tumors, as well as the injection site in my arm, and my bladder, where it pools as you pee it out of your body! Also on the films you can see a shadowy form on them of my fat blob body lying on the table. I was excited about seeing how my body compared, and they no longer develop onto films, it is all computerized. . . dangit! I wonder if my band will show?

Terry, I am glad you did not wait any longer for the slight unfill. Restriction is fine, but not THAT tight!!!

Ms Jen---sorry about DH, I DO know how he feels!

Denise--glad you are hanging in there girl. No ta ta reference meant there!!! Mine are not changing a lot. Band size of my bra has dropped considerably, from a 46/48 to a 38/ 40 depending on the style. The cup size, not changed so much. Still a DD. Looking more like a DD too I might add, since they no longer just continue on into one giant bubble including my belly!!!

I am thinking when I go next week to get my Drivers License renewed, I may go braless---let the weight of them pull all the wrinkles out of my face for the close up picture!!! Then again, I'd hate to embarass myself by tripping on one and falling! :girl_hug:

Pamela, glad you come to see us from school!!! Makes me feel so important!!!!

TracyK--whats shakin' girl?

Judy---Hope you just love your trip!!! My folks went, and have yet to quit talking about it!!! Enjoy!

Jenn--might be time to have the foot looked at...I know it is not cheap, but hey you only have the 2---need to take care of it!!

Met up with my folks in town and we all had lunch together. Kinsey and I always share lunch, and she thinks that is such fun, she always asks me "Ganny you want this?" If I say no then she will eat it. Well her Mama is here to get her, so I will catch y'all later!

Kat

OK, here is the deal. if I win the 325 mega million lottery Friday...I will pay for the violets Tummy Tuck or breast lift or whatever ... that is my promise to you! Since some of you may print this out or legal purposes let me put a disclaimer *one surgery per violet* j/k

I would love to be able to pay or all of our tummy tucks!! Maybe if we all go do the same dr I will get a discount? lol

Terri-Sorry you are hungry. Which is the worse of the evils? Hunger or only being able to drink your dinner? I'll take hunger, at least for now.

TracyKS-thanks for the hair compliment. I am glad youar enjoying our restriction...I hope it lasts for you!

Everyone have a great evening!!

Kat:I am thinking when I go next week to get my Drivers License renewed, I may go braless---let the weight of them pull all the wrinkles out of my face for the close up picture!!! Then again, I'd hate to embarass myself by tripping on one and falling! embarrassed.gif

I am laughing so hard at this I actually snorted!!!! Then I read it aloud to DF and he laughed and said we were just WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry: Glad the unfill is working sad that you are hungrier

Tracy, I am so glad to know your DF knows I am a psycho!!!!

TracyK--I go for my scan on the 6th, (wanna come hold my hand???) my mammogram on the 10th, and my gyno visit on the 18th I think they all are, I wrote them on the calendar, and entered them in here to remind me, but off the top of my head, I think those are my days!

Kat

TracyK--I go for my scan on the 6th, (wanna come hold my hand???) my mammogram on the 10th, and my gyno visit on the 18th I think they all are, I wrote them on the calendar, and entered them in here to remind me, but off the top of my head, I think those are my days!

Kat-I wish I could go with you and hold your hand. But know we will all be there with you...in spirit & prayers. My dd has an eye appt that day. The dr thinks she may have her left eye turning in slightly...so they said the eye doctor can fix that when they are little, but when they get older it can not be fixed....SO....off to the eye dr we go!!

I'm watching Steel Magnolias.... booooooo hoooooo hooooooo!!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!! :Cry:

Kat, Kinsey sounds like the sweetest baby on the earth. :love: Hey, we did a pretty good job when we prayed for her....I'm sure we can do the same for you!! If you're not worried, I'm not worried. I hate medical tests. I don't mind a mammo-cram but I hate ob-gyn exams. I put them off as long as possible. I'm over due now ....grrrr.

Speaking of 'grrr'....Michelle?? You feeling better?? We've all days like that! I cured mine with menopause and Lexapro! Better living thru chemistry! :girl_hug:

TracyK - I'll take a brow lift and an eye job! Seriously... I am gonna do that next summer. Ya'll wait and see! Hey, maybe we can all get our surgeries done at the same hospital! We've been wanting a get-together! :girl_hug:

It's been a LONG time...just checking in...We started back to school 4 1/2 weeks ago (I'm a MEEEEEEAN Mommy...), so life has been crazy...getting individual lesson plans worked out (six subjects for each kid) for the next 38 weeks, cleaning up the schoolroom and getting the kids back on a schedule...Whew!

Weight loss is still happening, but it is slowwwwww. I'm not helping it alot, I don't guess. Just sporadic exercise, nothing on a regular basis. It's too darn hot! We actually had one day last week that was 107! Disgusting!

I'm going to try and spend the next few days catching up a little bit on what's been going on with all of you. I read a little bit tonight, but have a ton more to go!

Kat: I will pray for you and your doctors...that they will be able to give a proper diagnosis and treatment plan! Keep us posted!