Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

GOOD MORNING!

Kat: Please let us know what is going on with your headache... and as for your MIL... well from what you've said about her she is a piece of work and her comments should just be filed under "hot air" You KNOW you are doing great!

Laura: How was the concert????

Denise: I agree with you... until your dd is ready to do ANYTHING you need to hang tight. You are doing wonderfully!

MS_JEN: Whooooooohoooooo on the Jean NSV. Prayers go out to your husband......... apple fritter sounds goooooooood :rolleyes:

TracyK: I too love the cut and color!

Terry: Going in for unfill tomorrow?

Pam: Leak check in :lol:

Haydee: I know your busy with the move but we miss you around here.

Judy: I LOVE your pics!

Scone: How are you doing today?

Jennifur: Where are you???

I woke up this morning feeling actual hip bones (when laying flat) I still have belly in the center but just the fact that I can now feel actual bones is a HUGE NSV......... so I thought.. MAYBE this would be the morning I could button the jeans....... so I got the gut sucker out of my drawer and wiggled it on.... put the jeans on and even though they did go over my hips better the BELLY STILL wouldn't budge..... dang it! But they are getting ever so close maybe two more weeks....... I have two pairs of size 14 Levis and about 5 pairs of size 12's............. my goal is to button the 12's by Christmas (they are mid rise boot cut stretch)

My restriction is evident: I scrambled 3 eggs last night for dinner with a bit of cottage cheese and cheddar...... I gave my son the plate that had the bigger portion and then sprinkled some homeade salsa on top of mine... I DID NOT FINISH IT.. went down fine, I just got full fast. However I did get hungry again around 7 and I ate some spaghetti meat sauce...... it also went down fine............ all in all I would say I ate the equivalent of 1/2 cup at each sitting......... I wonder if this restriction will stick for a while.

I have several must do projects today so I will check in when I can.

WWJD!

Crap.. I almost forgot to mention that the scale went down .2 this morning................... WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO off to change my sig!

Morning gals

Unfortunately I'm up... Have not been sleeping great and just so tired, I can't seem to go to bed before 1 lately and have to get up with the kids. man, it is going to really suck next week when dd has to go back to school, she catches the bus at 6:50am!!!

I am bouncing today, but it was hot last night and I wore my real shoes and my feet are so swollen. my stupid foot is really in bad shape, but since fall is around the corner I'm trying to get it in a shoe, can't wear flip flops forever.

Tracy - you will be in those jeans... man a size 14... I can't remember when I last wore that size, let alone a 12.

Terry - ok I failed my exercise challange this month. how sad last month I exceeded this month i suck. Next month back to normal. I'm going to change my plan next month when schol is in.

Hello everyone else. slow start today

Good Morning, Violets..

Well, I think I'm all packed. Probably will have doubts I have everything until I step on board the ship and then it's too late.. lol

Jenn.... sorry to hear about your DH. Prayers for healing headed his way from me.

Terry... thanks for the heads up on the post. I headed over and answered her.

TracyinKS.. wooo hoooo on being ALMOST into the jeans!! I know the feeling well. My belly will always be my problem, though it's gone down a LOT. The Spanx really help me, but I only wear them with dresses, not with jeans.

Jennifur.. I didn't meet my exercise goal this month either, but will definitely make it next month once all the traveling is done.

Kat... prayers of healing headed your way also. I'm going to be worrying about you when I'm in Alaska. Hopefully I can get on the internet and at least be able to read everyone's posts.

I'm off to clean the bedroom and then have my slushy Crystal Light. Everyone have a great day!! Patience and Trust... WWJD??

HOLY crap TERRY LOST 1.2lbs!!!! congrats :girl_hug:

Tracy -- you are just toooooo funny. You write this stuff down somewhere or do you just have a photographic memory??

I actually am down 0.6# from 188.2 to 187.6... I just dropped the decimals. But really, thanks for the high five! :girl_hug: I was scared to death I would gain 4# this week just from not smoking. The fact that I've lost while not even exercising is very encouraging. Of course all the fluids my muscles were retaining probably accounts for the weight loss. Jeez. Whatever!! I'll take it.

XOXO!!

wooooooohoooooooooooo Terry!!!! That is great no gain with not smoking!

Hey...

I am in a funk today... no specific reason... just feeling "grrrrrrr".

Today is my 3-month bandiversary... private goal was to be at -50 at least... weighed in at -45... so grrrrrrr...

Went to observe @ traffic court & it was intimidating! I thought it'd be a rinky dink thing where you just stood up & said your side... but it's in a Circuit Court room and everyone there today had a lawyer with them! I'm going in w/just me! So that's making me feel nervous & grrrrr, too. I'm thinking that maybe I'll just pay the dam thing to have it be done, but then I think that's not fair... I admit I was speeding, but not THAT much, not "recklessly", and it was a total trap, etc., etc.... & I want to stand up for myself. Sigh. I don't know...

So I took off this a.m. w/out eating & still haven't had anything & now my stomach is really growling & there are brownies in the kitchen & I don't want to go in there... AH!

I'm just being "poor, poor pitiful me" today! Feeling all whiney & cranky. Bleh. I just want to wait this out & go back to my regular confident, happy self... hormones suck.

That's it... continue w/your day!

Michelle -

I am having the same kind of day, very frustrated with cheerleading and everything going on with that. I called the head coach this morning to try to get a grip on what is happening and how I felt that I could not even go to practice.

I do feel better about that talking to her, but very very sad this week. I don't know what my problem is. I have been picking all day. at least high Protein, had 4 slices of turkey bacon and 3 chicken tenders today. not the best choices.

how do i get out of this funk? I think I'm honestly sad because I feel more changes going on, it is almost like good bye to another bad but comfortable part of my fat ass life.

Michelle: call the prosecuting attorney and ask them to move it to a non moving violation... (they will double the ticket and it won't show on your insurance)....... You don't need a lawyer.

Tracy -- you are just toooooo funny. You write this stuff down somewhere or do you just have a photographic memory??

I actually am down 0.6# from 188.2 to 187.6... I just dropped the decimals. But really, thanks for the high five! :girl_hug: I was scared to death I would gain 4# this week just from not smoking. The fact that I've lost while not even exercising is very encouraging. Of course all the fluids my muscles were retaining probably accounts for the weight loss. Jeez. Whatever!! I'll take it.

XOXO!!

Terri congrats that you've decided to quit smoking! I quit back in December 2003, which is when I started to put on the weight again. I gained over 100 lbs!!! Quitting smoking, combined with going from a job at the hospital where I was very active, to a very sedentary job, getting married, etc. It all played a part I'm sure...

But for you to do it and not gain any weight so far is fabulous! Keep up the good work!!!! :whoo:

Jennifer: QUIT BEATING YOURSELF UP!!!!!!!! You are on the fast track to ONEderland. Drink that Water and don't sweat the small stuff. The xfriend is a waste of air space...... I realized a long time ago that fake people and fair weather friends were NOT worth the energy to even THINK about them. QUIT giving her the POWER to hurt you. Change how you react to her and she will change the way she treats you.... same with other dead weight in your life.. they are zapping your energy... go buy or (try ON a new bra or something)

Jennifer: QUIT BEATING YOURSELF UP!!!!!!!! You are on the fast track to ONEderland. Drink that Water and don't sweat the small stuff. The xfriend is a waste of air space...... I realized a long time ago that fake people and fair weather friends were NOT worth the energy to even THINK about them. QUIT giving her the POWER to hurt you. Change how you react to her and she will change the way she treats you.... same with other dead weight in your life.. they are zapping your energy... go buy or (try ON a new bra or something)
Speaking of bra's....my ta-ta's are shrinking. :girl_hug:

I haven't noticed mine shrinking... but if they get totally deflated I may perk them back up when I get a breast lift! :girl_hug: