Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

I joined Google to be able to edit the spreadsheet, but I still can't do it. I can get in and highlight the boxes, but it won't accept any typed numbers..

What a hag. So I decided that when I start losing I am going to give all my larger size cloths to her:heh: . How do you think she will feel then? Mean isn't it, but I have too, she always has something rude to say. Sweet victory will be mine! :welldoneclap: :) Anyway hang in there! <O:p></O:p>

THAT IS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Tracy,

This is Roxie. Guess what. I got the call today. I am approved for surgery. I start all my pre-op appointments on the 16 of April. I guess I will be a May bandster. I am excited and scared at the same time. I kind of put it on the back burner because I didn't hear anything then out of the blue I got the call and she said I am approved. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tracy the spreadsheet is awesome!!!! Sorry all I have been crazy busy at work due to month end. I was trying to read and must have skipped how to add my stats to the sheet.. if you could PM me with instructions how to add them I would love to partake in that!

Also.. what's the phase stuff you guys are talking about? Lossing weight before surgery? That is so awesome! I thought for sure that once I got my date I would want to run out and eat all the foods I will be missing for a long time. But you know.. I haven't! I just dont want them. I was so worried that my will power to go down the toliet but I am doing pretty good. Sticking with healthy foods (and eating during the day. Usually pizza or any NY Italian food that my hubby fixes I eat a huge amount of. And the last few dinners he's fixed I dont want it.. so I fix a salad or a pc. of chicken. Its very strange.. I have gotten so that I dont think of food often... my desk used to be full of Snacks and candies but I cleaned it all out and I added some healthy things to it (canned tuna, Protein bars) for when I am stuck at work for 12 + hrs. Vending machines no longer call to me...but I am scared to death that after the surgery that I will go back to wanting food so badly I wont be able to stand it. I guess that right now I am currently in the "I can have so I really dont want it." Yeap, I am one of those that when you tell me I can't have something.. I crave what ever it is that "I can't" have.. What will happen to me if after surgery all the cravings that I thought I would have now come back very strong?

Congrats and welcome to the new comers to Banding in April!

Welcome to everyone!!! I think I got everyone on the list.. (Page 1)

I found out yesterday that my doc is now requiring a PRE-OP diet!

I start MONDAY!!!!!!! God HELP ME!!! 4 Protein Shakes a day, SF Jello, SF popsicles...... the only good thing is that it will force this farewell to food tour to STOP!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of puttin all our starting weights into a spreadsheet... am I crazy? What do you think?

I think that is a great idea - the spreadsheet

we can continue to motivate each other:clap2:

OK.. lets try this on line spread sheet.

Ok that looks great, who updates this, i could not or i'm missing something

lol

Tracy,

I was trying to create a google account so I could update the spreadsheet and I got this message back

"We're sorry, angie.d.rogers@us.army.mil does not have permission to access this spreadsheet". Was I doing something wrong? :welldoneclap:

You need an invite to set up a google account or a gmail account. Let me know if you would like one, I think i have a few more add a friend left, and then they can be set from there.

Hi everyone

so i just tried to update the spreadsheet and it let me highlight the box but could not type.

Tracy, any suggestions?

So I missed a great day of posting and need to get caught up. I broke down and went to the Dr. tonight because my ears hurt and i have a horrible pain in the back of my neck. What a shock. Ear Infection and on antibiotics. Thank god I was not stubborn with this one and went, so I can have this cleared up so no surgery issues!

Ok don't want to be sick on vacation either, but more concerned about surgery.

how exciting March is almost over !

Hello everyone!!!!! Roxy that is great news about getting approved

OK>.. for those that want to update the spread sheet, you need to send me your email address and I will invite you. Also Angie and Terri should be in.. they can do it too...... I am not a spreadsheet queen, I just get by with basic stuff.. so if any of you have some cool tricks or updates you want to make.. just do it and save it.......... this is for US.. to use as a tracking tool.. its all web based.

My pre-op starts MONDAY! AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

WOOHOOO

Went to the doctor today, Dr. Freeman in Anniston,AL. He is SO nice, and so friendly and made me very comfortable. I am so glad I decided to check him out, this is what I needed. A doctor that made me feel good about my decision and cared about me, not my money.

I am SOOO excited guys. I can NOT wait. Add me to the list!

Lap Band Date: April 16, 2007.

:clap2: :clap2: :Banane44: :) :welldoneclap:

I could also highlight an information box, but couldn't add to it....the top says view only.....other info I found said hit controland enter or hit alt and enter???that didnot seem to work either.?

Hi everyone! Haven't been on in awhile. Well lurking but not posting. My surgery date was moved to April 13th. Same as you Misty! I'm so excited, can't stand it. I too have been the victim of "last meal" syndrome. Well, i've got two weeks till my surgery. I am committing myself to eating better and to at least three days of excersise.

Tracy, I have a google account already but I also was not able to edit the spreadsheet.

Thanks,

Haydee

hey, quick question... why doesn't my avitar show up on my posts. I added one to my profile. or can ya'll see it but not me?

haydee

<TABLE class=tborder id=post428918 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>#557 <!-- [sTART HACK='vB Pager' AUTHOR='UAEWEB.COM' VERSION='3.0.0' CHANGEID= 6 ] --><!-- [END HACK='vB Pager' AUTHOR='UAEWEB.COM' VERSION='3.0.0' CHANGEID= 6 ] -->report.gif

<!-- status icon and date -->post_old.gif Today, 10:29 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Ms Jen user_offline.gif<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_428918", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Dec 2006

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_428918><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- message -->Ok!!! Now I'm b eginning to stress, no freak!!! My band date is two weeks off I have pre-op class tomorrow, i"ve broken out in a rash, want to eat everything in sight. I'm obsessing about any and everything. I feel I need to be talked of the edge!

:help:

Jennifer

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jennifer,

No freaking allowed!! Just think you are almost there<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype class=inlineimg id=_x0000_t75 title="" alt="" border="0" src="images/smilies/silly.gif" o:p</v:shapetype>referrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><V:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></V:path>ffice:office" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><o:lock v:ext=</o:lock><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 15pt; HEIGHT: 22.5pt" alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:DOCUME~1ANGELA~1.ROGLOCALS~1Tempmsohtml101clip_image001.gif" o:href="http://www.lapbandtalk.com/images/smilies/clap2.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>. I am so jealous of you. I want to be that close! Go look at the before and after pics. That is what I do when I start to feel guilty about spending the money on myself. I look through that thread and I know I am doing the right thing! Is there anyone who has said negative comments about your weight before? If so think of them and hang tuff, and most importantly think of your new healthy, happy life that is just around the corner. Here is a story about a lady I work with that is why i said that comment about anyone saying anything about your weight. I walk a few times a week at lunch with this gal, she is the type of person that is always talking about someone else, she is never happy, and she knows everything. Anyway the other day she came into my office to wait for me to put my tennis shoes on and saw a picture that I have hanging on my bulletin board it was of me and my two bosses on my 30th birthday... 8 years ago. Good grief! Well she said was that picture taken when you were taking all those diet pills? I said what? When, and no it was not. She then said well that does not even look like you anymore. I was like ok, thanks. I mean what do you say to that? What a hag. So I decided that when I start losing I am going to give all my larger size cloths to her:heh: . How do you think she will feel then? Mean isn't it, but I have too, she always has something rude to say. Sweet victory will be mine! :D :D Anyway hang in there! <O:p></O:p>

Thanks for the encouragement!!! I feel better now. Went out in the sun and for a drive.

I think the start of this all is because I didn't tell my husband about my surgery until Tuesday. He smirked and rolled his eyes, asked how much it cost and nothing else has been said. I don't expect any support from him but I have several wonderful friends that are there for me and will take care of me if I need them.

I have to succeed at this if I don't want to hear his redicule the rest of my life.

My girlfriends all say he's going to lay bricks (you know what I mean) when I start to look thinner and start getting comments.

I'll be healthier less depressed and happier and he will not like that! His problem!!!

There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is getting lighter and lighter as each day goes by.:)