Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Morning gals

I slept like i was dead. Picnic went great, I ate way too much food, I had baked Beans and lots of them, 2 small pcs of cake that had a pudding mixure & crushed pineapple as a topping and a small pc of chicken. I would eat a little and then go back for more when it settled. I feel like a total pig. Then I had a total jealous moment - dbf is a grandfather again from his adopted daughter - he spends more time with grandkids and not his own. it kills me. I think he knows how great our kids are and knows I am strong and take good care of them, the adopted kids are always in trouble, teen moms, pot heads, and drink heavily. maybe he is there so much because he feels like a failure - I don't know, but I just had a meltdown when it became a reality yesterday and had 2 margarita's. They were not even strong enough to make me completely happy. I'm afraid to get on the scale this am so i'm not, I'm going to do Protein Shakes for 3 days and then try it. TOM this week, I'm sure that is not helping either.

Kat, the shooting star night sounds so nice. I'm sorry about your granddaughter, it breaks my heart when small children are that angry.

I'm going to drink some coffee.... i need it

Good morning, Violets~~

This week is way crazy busy so I won't be able to hang out here as much as usual but don't worry I'm still alive & kickin'!

Yesterday I did 20 mins on the eliptical! Yay me! Today I think I'll go learn my friend's weight machine.

I have got to jumpstart my stalled weight loss... it's driving me INSANE! I'm really down about it. It's amazing what a -1 lb can do for my attitude/energy level... and what a +1 does to kill it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Kat: You look fantastic! Wow! What an accomplishment!!

Make it a great day, everyone!

:wacko::smilingface (52)::):smilingface (52)::smilingface (52)::smilingface (52)::Banane09::Banane09::Banane09::Banane09::Banane09::Banane09:

wooohooooo!!!!

Everyone have a great day!!!!

209!??!?!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaawwwww!!!

:clap2::clap2:Change that ticker, girlfriend!!:clap2::clap2:

If anyone is interested in the LBT trip to Vegas in January, here's the info:

Vegas in January, Agenda, Next Steps

It would probably be December before we decide...we might be putting the house up for sale around that time.

well. what a way for self destruct mode. dbf just put me in my place. through all our issues he has never been mean to me. I guess there is a first time for everything. today is going to be a great day. NOT

now that my heart truely feels broken...

JENN!! This guy has broken your heart in 1,000 different ways...just add this one to the list. You allow him to treat you like dirt and then keep coming back for more!! Does he even know any other way? You need to stand up for yourself and reclaim your power and self-value....however that needs to happen, make it happen, dammit. You're way past due. You know that people will only treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Tell the guy to go jump in a big fat lake. Exactly what do you need him for, anyway? What does he DO to support and love you exactly? DAMMIT!!! :wacko:

I am not having any luck changing my ticker.....

Thanks Terri!!!!

Jenn-Ditto what Terri said. Take care of yourself!!!

Finally my appointment for my fill that I Opted NOT to get last month.

Big mistake. I haven't lost any weight in a month..hungry all the time and I ate pizza. That is a truly red light food for me. I haven't had a bite since banding in april 07.

Ate like a piglet..I use to eat like a pig. Now only a piglet..but still a piglet over this pizza.

Pizza is banned from my house and I'm driving the two hours to my doctor for a fill.

Hope he doesn't grip at me. I hate that.

I'll be on the loosing side again in no time.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings.

Great Success!

i know girls, it is like an addiction. I so need to go to my head dr and my insurance was cancelled, i need to fix it if I can. I hope to get state insurance on Thursday and then I'll be good for sept 1 but i won't know until thursday. I am so insecure and with it all, i have never felt like i did this am, and i told him he will never make me feel like that again and still have me here. I would have never said that before.

I need courage, strength and self confidence.

well i'm going to clean my room, it is a mess, that is what happens when you get changed 6 times a day

Jenn, I suggested this book to you back in early July and I'll suggest it again:

QUOTE-

That's what I did [journal]. You ought to see the volumes I wrote during my time in the hole.

One of the books that helped me get out [of the hole] was In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want. For whatever it's worth to ya. XOXOXO.

Hi ladies! Crazy week here for me. I've been trying to get closed on this house and my closing was scheduled for tomorrow but now there is a problem with the underwriting and it's gotta get re-scheduled! AUGH! Stress Stress Stress... I just want to be done with this.

I went up two pounds. Gross. I'm starting soon so I think it might be that. I hope it it is that. The other night the weirdest thing happened. I got up around 4am to pee and I couldn't resist jumping on the scale. I had been at 256 when I had weighed myself the previous morning. Well the scale showed 259! I was frustrated about that. So I peed and then one more time jumped on the scale. It showed 258. WHAT? There is no way I peed one pound off. Or did I? Anyways, I'm still at 258. I'm not changing my ticker!

Hi folks,

Well had fairly good day today, did a lot of talking anyhow, lol!

Jennifur, hey dont be upset :girl_hug: were all here for you. We all have bad days too (re diet) I hope you get some good news soon about the job, that will cheer you up!

Tracyk, cool well done on getting to 209...brilliant loss :whoo:

Househuntress, I hope you get a good restriction after your fill, my one (a week and a bit ago) work, I was so releived, I was begining to think it was never going to work, and hey presto it does...thank goodness :D

Have a great evening,

Love Sara xxxx

Finally success in changing the ticker... :girl_hug:

Chica & househuntress-sorry to hear about your scales not moving. Hang in there. We all know how that sucks so you have a real understanding group of friends here.

I just got back from getting my DD 4 year old shots. She had to get stuck 4 times and I cried with her. The good news is that it is behind us now and she does not have to get any more until she is 12 years old.

I brought her to dairy queen to make it all better!! I did not even eat any ice cream. Well, I did not get one of my own, I had 2 bites of hers.

Everyone have a good day :D

Terry, I remember that, and then I started working full time nights and everything around me got lost. I might have to order it tonight so i don't forget.

thanks

well, off to make my bed and tidy my room a bit before work.........now that i've balled my eyes out hyperventelating I feel a bit better.