Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Kat..

I'm glad they didn't waste any time getting Kinsey back to the hospital. They definitely released her too soon. Sounds like a really bad virus if you all got it that quickly. My continued prayers to you, Kinsey and your family.

Jennifur... great pics.. and what a difference!! You go, girl!! And your kids are cute!! Sure wouldn't guess your daughter was only 12!!

Judy,

I don't know if you even realize how much I look up to you. You motivate me every single day to get to the gym and exercise and follow the rules. You are amazing! Thank you

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:yay you!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You look awesome!!!!!!

Thank you... and thank you for the comment on the ink... it took almost 3 hrs to do the big one. The dragonfly is old, I got that 4 years ago

(((KAT))) I know you are worried sick to death, on top of being ill yourself. Your poor little family -- ya'll have sure been through the ringer and not done yet. Please post as you can about baby Kinsey... we are all thinking about you.

Jenn - You are one hottie!!! I cannot believe the difference!!! That sweatshirt absolutely swallows you now! In that picture of your daughter....the girl sitting up in the background looks exactly like my daughter.... Freaky! Both of your kids are precious!

Where is MDRAI? Michelle!! Come out come out wherever you are!

Terry - you are funny... a hottie... i am not... but want to be some day...

the girl in the background is the daughter of the lady in my beach pic, whom by the way is no longer speaking to me because of my post op recovery and finding myself again. Thank you... I love them to death - although my soon to be 13 year old is getting the pre bday/teen brain dead thing going on

Yeah... Michelle... where the heck are you???

Judy,

I don't know if you even realize how much I look up to you. You motivate me every single day to get to the gym and exercise and follow the rules. You are amazing! Thank you

Awwwwwwww thanks!! Looks like we are even steven on the exercise so far this month. I couldn't get any in today cause I had Ethan and then it rained all day with thunderstorms this evening. I'll hit Curves tomorrow and hopefully get some biking in or the pool if it's warm enough. We're all in this together!!! I just remembered... tomorrow I weigh in and get measured at Curves.. wooo hoooooo!!

I'm headed to bed.. everyone have a great evening and remember to follow those bandster rules!!!

Night all

Judy - I'm up and out at 7:30 for some weight training and then 1 1/2 hr Water aerobics. My daughter is coming with me but I don't think she knows what she is getting into. LOL

yes that cute little thing is set up by a trainer and is going with me 3-4 times a week. bonding time

Red, white and blueberry salad

Calls for any type salad mix

strawberries

blueberries

something white - I used pears, you can also use jicama (cut into stars)

The dressing:

2 - 6 ounce containers non-fat key lime yogurt

6 tbsp honey

salt and pepper

It was SO yummy! It went fast!

p1010001qv3.jpgp1010002vt8.jpg

:hungry:

Happy 5th of July!

CUTE salad, and it looks very tasty.. and congrats for hitting the 220's!

Jenn: HOLY CRAP BATMAN YOU ARE A HaWTIE.. that dbf better shape up fast before someone better catches your eye! Congrats on the Levis too!

KAT: that is so scarey about Kinsey.. HUGS go out to you.

I believe Michelle (MDRI) is on vacation this week.

EVeryone else.. HIYA!

We had a busy long day yesterday and today felf like Monday.. YUCK lots of running around before and after work.... but drumroll.........

I have restriction........

Today I have 1) Nibbled on a grilled burger 2)about 5 bites of a small side salad, Toppings off 3 pieces of pizza (I did try the hard part of the crust ONE bite and NOPE wasn't gonna go so I only ate the toppings) and I am still full... 4 hours later! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!

I didn't do very good on my Water today, but I hope it keeps up and I start catching up to everyone!

I DID however wear a pair of size 16 levis today... (old/stretch) and they were tight.. but DBF said my butt looked real good in them! So I shook it at him.. :)

CUTE salad, and it looks very tasty.. and congrats for hitting the 220's!

I DID however wear a pair of size 16 levis today... (old/stretch) and they were tight.. but DBF said my butt looked real good in them! So I shook it at him.. :)

Thank you! Let's see if I can STAY under 230...I seem to go up and down a pound or two everytime I lose 5 LOL

How tall are you?? I'm 5'4, 229, and still in a size 20...just got back into a 20 from a 22...there is NO way I could fit into a size 16!!! I do have one pair of 18's that I can fit into. They're a bit tight to start, but get a little looser as the day goes by....

Anyway, you gotta take a picture of your booty!!! :eek:

Good morning all you lovely Shrinky Dinks!!

I'm up super early today so we can get my car to the custom cleaning shop at 8 before Ethan arrives at 8:15 for the day.

Just finished my Breakfast of 1 egg (double yolker, how the heck do I chart that????), 1 turkey sausage patty and some Fiber sure. Got my Crystal Light in the freezer so it will be nice and slushy in an hour when I can drink it. Jennifur, I envy you the Water aerobics class today. I don't know if my pool will be warm enough for that today. It got down to 55 last night and with all the rain, that will cool the pool temp off for sure. Hopefully the solar heater will help a LOT today.

I'm anxious to get to Curves today to see how many inches I lost in a month. It's so amazing to me about how sizes differ on people who are almost the same height and weight. I'm at 189# and am 5'5" and wear a 16W pant, 1X shirt and 20W dress. My daughter weighs 5# less than me, is 2 inches taller and she can wear a regular misses 16. When I hear all of you talking about wearing size 16's and 18's, I wish i could be there too. I should make that one of my mini-goals.. to be able to wear misses sizes instead of big old WOMENS....

Well, I'm off to get dressed and get the garbage out and then get my car to the shop. Everyone have a great day and remember....... !!

Tell me if you all think I am too restricted....I had a piece of pork chop about 2" x 2" and about 1/2" thick, literally 2 bites of mashed potatoes and about 5 green beans...afterwards it took everything I had not to throw up....do you all think I am too restricted or is that about right?

:help::help::help:

Anyone?

good morning violets...instead of typing it again I just quoted myself....how is that for lazy? lol

Everyone have a great day!! And remember what Judy always says.....

TracyKS - thank you , and I hope he realizes before it is too late. LOL

As for the pizza thing, I work in a shop and every night they make a pie for slices, i drive this one guy crazy because I only eat the cheese. Well before the fill, I tried to take a small bit of crust... OMG I thought I was going to die. That was all I needed, will Never do that again.

TracyK-I got my fill tuesday and I'm still on mushie food, I don't know if i could do anything else at this point. I am having more, had a little over a cup of Protein Shake for lunch and didn't want diner (1+cup black bean soup) for 6 hrs. So if you are too restricted, so am I LOL but... not changing it, I'm back down to 225 and holding strong this am for the first time in weeks.

Judy- my 16's are definately not a pretty site but I can get them on, which is enough to keep me going. I bought all of them when I was down to 210 before my cute son. But to wear those I was at the gym every single day for 6 months, so in 5 months hopefully I'll be looking hot again in the 16's... ok smaller, but I'll have my skirts taken in. I love them to death

My Y that I go to has Water aerobics classes 3 days a week, I am not going to make it today just getting up and class starts in 30mins, but we are going to do our weight training, I don't have a time for that.

Denise - I just realized that i was wearing a 20 until recently, those green capri's that were in the first pic I posted were a 20. they fall down as I walk, but were a 20. so when it happens it happens I guess. I've been hovering at 227-232 for weeks, I'm convinced your body needs to catch up with your loss.

I hope everyoen is having a great morning

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!

I am just a hair under 5'5", I carry my weight pretty evenly.. my problem area's are my arms.... I know that I have a at least a couple pounds of fat in each batwing.. LOL...

I need to get my Water in today... I've been slacking on it....... I think I have restriction.. so I'm hoping that I drop some weight now, but then I think that 243 is a far cry from 272 because I would of been even heavier by now had I not stopped the insanity.

Have a great day!