Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Okay for the past week or so I have been trying to delete my "days since lap band" bar/graph. I can't do it!!! I am sure it is sooo easy, but I can't find the solution!!! Help anyone!!!!

thanks

Jane

LOL Lunasa, ok were gonna give you an oscar :first: for your inspirational though for the 'Day'. It takes a lot of self analysing then the penny drops, but changing behavioural patterns and thoughts are so important for us right now. Thank gawd I can talk to all you guys, and its true we can be our true selves on here, beacuse of aunonimity (spelt wrong sorry). Launas...were all going to be wondering who your famous parent is now! lol!

Hey actualy, thats not a bad idea having a 'thought or epilog of the day' .....I was musing through this little book called the little book of wrong SHUI...ok....here's mine for the day....

"Negative auras.The cleansing of....

.......If a man in a public house is annoying you with unpleasant blaggardry,cleanse his aura and calm him down by hopping round him on one foot three times and chanting the name of The Master -Eu Plon Ka- while pointing at him with a sacread Wrong Shui gesture of the fist with an extended middle fingure".........(acutally I should have passed that one onto Pam yesterday!)

This little book is full of advice...LOL .....sorry folks I think Im a bit :kev: today??

Tracy- wow girl youve scored!! Your DBF looking at your 'bootie!!' Go girl....have you ever seen that singer dance...shekeria (or someone) thats what you need to be doing now....shake it!....

Okay for the past week or so I have been trying to delete my "days since lap band" bar/graph. I can't do it!!! I am sure it is sooo easy, but I can't find the solution!!! Help anyone!!!!

thanks

Jane

Janie,

Go to your profile: then into edit profile...then delete in the signiture box the lap band tracker, then click preview and check its gone, then submit if its how u want the signiture to look.

Sara x

LOL Sara and Angie!!!!!!

Judy: Have fun with Ethan today!

It is rainy and cool today.....man I wish I could just go home and veg out by myself.

Lunasa~ thanks for the post again. Your words are thought provoking and inspiring. If I had to honestly, key word is honestly...(LBT is my HONEST PLACE), I would nominate myself for "BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE GIRL WHO LIED TO HERSELF, TOLD HERSELF SHE WAS 'NOT THAT FAT', AND WHO JUST RECENTLY HAD TO ADMIT TO HERSELF THAT SHE WAS".

AKA: Reverse Anorexia.

Sara~ loved your thought for the day, and yes I could've used it yesterday. I swear I felt like a jerk for tattling, but I think it was more like the old story about some straw, a camel, and his bad back:cool: .

My DP says she can tell I've lost too when she hugs me...says that I just feel smaller. I love hearing it. I think I am feeling fat again because as I discovered last night, I am PMS'ing and because when I was on liquids, full liquids or even mushies I never really felt "full". Now that I am soft food, I do feel full...consequently feeling fat. Besides the m & m's Ive eaten pretty good too. Just really need to go workout. I will make myself at least take a walk tonight!

Have a good day violets. We just finished state testing, so the students are doing fun relaxing activites today and I am buying them all pizza tomorrow!!! (None for me, thanks:rolleyes: ) I will be getting my LBT fix most of the day, this place is very addicting.

Oh yes, Laura- coooooool house. Congrats honey! Welcome to the land of homeownership!!! There were no mountains in your pix...where is the closest mountain? That would freak me out! But the house looks awesome!

Just a quick update - Panda and I received our first fills on Tuesday 5/1/07. Wasn't bad at all. We are on Clear Liquids for 2 days then full liquids for 2 days. So far, so good.

Kity- We actually are in the Tennessee Valley so we're surrounded on all sides by mountains! It's just where we live, the backdrop is some forests, so you can't see the mountains anywhere from where we are (if you looked in the distance you'd see them).

Today I'll have the updates pics of the inside and our fancy door (I'm really obsessing about this door LOL..I've never had a 'fancy' door in a house I lived in away from my parents.. it's a sign of maturity to me..or something!)

I'm drinking one of those carnation instant breakfasts.. since the girls I work with raved about them I guess I built them up too much. I'm having the rich chocolate milk, and it tastes like chocolate milk with a chalky aftertaste. It's only 1cup per serving so I can handle it.

Anyone else watch Lost? It started to suck this season, and it's finally drawing me back in. I use to be such a Lost addict, until they started drawing it out, not answering questions, getting into 'the others' which I didn't care about.. now we're moving back to the island and I'm involved again.

Wow Darla..that's great...you two are the first!!!

I don't get mine til kid june..8 weeks post op. So far so good, am still on full liquids (3 weeks) moving to Mushies next week...I better arm myself with some meal ideas now to be prepared.

This is the first time in my life I haven't had potato chips (crisps) in a whole month...EVER (hello, my weakness...SALT FREAK!!!)

Darla- do you feel adquate restriction? I'm in the band hell where I am not feeling any restriction, I'm hoping when I get it, I'll go back to how I felt after surgery (I was pretty tight the first week, and never got hungry)

Lunasa - you have amazing insight. I'll give you the Oscar. You are so right about us actresses. But also the world is acting and we have to remember that. I sometimes need a kick when I get negative. It is partly that if I hate myself then others won't be able to hate me more. Crazy thinking! I am delighted with my band and the difference it makes for me.

I can do this. I can learn to identify my feelings, label them and cope without turning to food for solace. I want to really feel not numb out any more with food. It was a great coping strategy growing up, but now at 57, come on. It's ok if I cry or if I am angry, I'll survive.

I can do this! That is my new mantra. A belief that this is doable and I can make it happen.

Sara Mos - ok, I will give up on the rice, I just wanted to try it with the peanut sauce, I certainly didn't NEED it. So it's gone with the other "white" stuff like bread, Cereal, etc. It is funny how different days different things hit me.

Hugs to you all and WE ALL CAN DO THIS - WE DESERVE TO BE HEALTHY!

Michelle

Just a quick update - Panda and I received our first fills on Tuesday 5/1/07. Wasn't bad at all. We are on clear liquids for 2 days then full liquids for 2 days. So far, so good.

Darla.. could you please comment more on "wasn't bad at all"?? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

Hello all!!!!!! I just created a new sig image using good ol WORD and Paint! I really really really HATE my pics, but I guess its that REVERSE anorexia thang.... (note in my avatar pic I was 250ish, but the camera is WAAAAAAAAY above my head so that my chin's didn't show :) the "natural" pics are a test of how I am today. The good thing is that I can see a difference in my face from the two pics

A big difference Tracy! You look a lot different than your avatar picture too. Cool ticker :)

Wow...new LBT look...we just keep getting better looking! OOOO where did our little faces go???