Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Anyone need a 'romantic' antique pearl necklace?? I don't need it, I just enjoyed making it. I'll post a pic. You can have it for free if you will enjoy it! Didn't cost much to make at all.

post-213702-13813136159378_thumb.jpg

post-213702-13813136159712_thumb.jpg

If it was a weekday--I'd cover the cost to overnight it to Michelle for her big night Terry!!!

I have not been able to get back in my necklaces yet. ANYTHING on my neck...or the skin surrounding it is uncomfortable. It is hypersensitive. I can't even wear Tshirts--it has to be scooped or V necked. Hoping this does not last, I have a very limited wardrobe with this!

Anyway I look forward to seeing your necklace & am already jealous of whoever gets it!!!

Today I am off to buy black jeans and tenny shoes!! We went yesterday, but shopping with the guys-------a joke! We bought tools, and him some shirts!! Although I will admit the shirts for him were my fault, I saw something I liked so I bought them for him-------tools were all his fault though!

And we have no shortage of tools, when we had his appraised for insurance last time the Matco Tool Dealer gave us a written appraisal of his tools at well over $40K!!! And those are just the ones at work, we have a huge rollaway and top box at home as well! Men!

Well I gotta go find the B&A's and check out our Laura Fairy! BB in awhile!!

Kat

Anyone need a 'romantic' antique pearl necklace?? I don't need it, I just enjoyed making it. I'll post a pic. You can have it for free if you will enjoy it! Didn't cost much to make at all.

mememememe!!!

me please

Terry--I saw the second post offering the necklace in email form--I did not see the picture. OMG it is soooo pretty!

Now I know who I have to be jealous of--Pamela! I would have jumped up and arm wrestled her for it, if I could wear necklaces right now!!!

It is a great piece you should be proud of it---lucky Pamela.

First she gets to go to Lowes and actually have a good time, and now she gets to wear the neckace....not fair, nope not fair at all!

Kat

Terri that necklace is gorgeous!

I know Pam will likely murder me if I say something (hah hah), but are they hypo-allergenic? I'm allergic to fake metals, so anytime I've ever bought those things, I break out in a rash within an hour. Are those like that?

And Tracy WOW! That swimsuit is HOT... look how perfect your boobs look in that, I'm sure DH is appreciative :)

Jennifer- Everyone is having sales right now, so I've bought some shirts & pants I can't wear right now (or can barely wear, but would do better to wear later) and hanging them in my closet. I'll get there eventually!! I also raided my mom's attic, she has tons of size 12 & 13 bell bottoms she can't wear anymore. Just for fun I tried to pull on some 13's last night.. Barely got them up my legs, and when I tried to fasten them- NO WAY! Hah hah.. they had no stretch.. woosh. One day. I am debating takin pics of me wearin those jeans once a month till I can close them. Then I'd finally be able to wear those clothes I envied my mom for!

Hello again!

Tracy... you look great in the suit!!

Terri... love the necklace, but I already have the jewelry for tom. night... it's a set of ruby & amethyst (sp?) Bracelet, earrings & necklace that dh got for me in India ages ago that I rarely wear -- like maybe 1x/year... so he's happy that I'm wearing that.

Just got back from a mani/pedi/brow wax! I'm all pampered & relaxed now!! & can't clean! too bad! ha haha!

Well sitting here waiting for DH--he wants to go shopping with me. Not that I don't like him going, but I feel rushed! And he only wants to go because he wants to go buy me a watch I looked at yesterday.

Becky's son and his family come down from Colorado today, so she was not able to go, so I am doing as Rick ask and waiting for him. He needs tenny shoes too----that is not a problem, me trying on pants, is!!! He always says everything looks good----he is----a MAN he does not GET it!!! oh well, if it comes to it, I have things I can wear, I just wanted a new pair of black jeans....that flatter as opposed to just covering me up!!!

TracyKS----looking hot in the suit girl---My top half looks ok in a suit and the back view is fine, even the legs are ok----but the belly is ungodly ugly!!! Keeps me out of the pool ugly! Is seriously messing with my own self image ugly!! Time to get it dealt with!

OK, I am out of here, time to go find shoes at least!!!

TTYL

Kat

TracyKS- You look wonderful in that top. I also have to lower body problem. Thick thighs and dimplie. I always think while I am getting into the pool that people are looking at them but I just figure- "Hey, I'm here working on it". Keep up the good work and Thanks again for being you.

Just got home from Wal-Mart and I have a house full of STUPID. First is, I called hubby on the way home to tell him and he wanted to know why I went there. "Well duh. I had to get your V-8 and laundry soap so you don't walk around in dirty clothes and everything else we need to get by". "Do you need help carrying it in"? he asked. I knew it wouldn't get any better with him so I hung up. We bring everything in, there was only about 4 sacks. So I turn around to see one of the cats jump up on the table, so I shoo her off to turn around to see another in the kitchen window drinking the Water out of a glass I have trying to root a plant. I shoo her away to only turn around and the other one is back up on the table again and than the 3rd cat starts in with "feed me, feed me." He's trying to take the lid of the plastic tub I keep their food in. Now he's running around all mad. I'd had enough and asked what happen while I was gone. Did a delivery of a box of stupid get dropped off? I need a margarita.

Terri- The necklace is georgous. Do you have a web-site so we can take a look at other pieces you have done? I would love to see more.

Okay here comes a really really stupid question, I can't find the before and after pics. I am not very computer literate and they were not mentioned anywhere on the home page!!

Terry, Necklace is gorgeous!!! Great work!!!

Tracyks, swimsuit looks great!!! You gals are soo great taking pics in swimsuits and underwear!!

I am sitting here sliming big time on some chicken I have eaten. Worst one ever!!!!

I was thinking of the new year and everyone who wanted to participate having one day that they post an idea or suggestion for weight loss or just personal improvement. What do you guys think? Anyone want to do this? I can get a schedule with everyones name and dates on it so we know when is our day. It could be a silly idea...

Jane

Janie- I'm all for it. I need as much coaching and reminding as I can get. Let me know what you need from me.

I'll post them here for you Janie :eek:

It's under General Discussion thread though. Last night I was bein too lazy to post it here too, but for those of you who don't look around..

These pants were FITTED size 23. I couldn't even wear them until 2 months post-op. Now, they're so big just running to get in front of the camera they were literally falling off..

fittedpants.jpg

This is my size XL shirt & size 19 jeans.. Smallest sizes I've ever worn.. and the jeans are already too big!

19jeanswoot.jpg

And here's some new B&A

lalaba222.jpg

laba2223.jpg

Suzie, No...LOL...I don't sell my stuff, it's just a hobby. I've only been beading for about 1.5 years so I'm not that good....YET. I did dally with the idea of selling that last piece on Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade just to see what would happen, but honestly I'd rather give it to one of my friends.