Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

OMG Kat!! You REALLY made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!! & blush!!

No panties... but Spanx holding it all in & keeping it from jiggling all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BA Ha Ha!!

There ya go Judy!!

Poor Michelle's huby may miss the new year coming in, he'd be so flustered!!!

But seriously Michelle, the dress choice was perfect---the picture you originally showed us did it nowhere near the justice you do it---and I say that with all sincerity, the dress looks made for your curves. Wear it with pride....and panties if you must!

Kat

WOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOT Whistle Whistle...... back from the movies and i see a gorgeous VAVAVOOOOOM dazzling before my eyes! "I'm into Spanx!" LOL ;) Michelle you are beautiful!

OK... so I won't be hitting ONEderland tomorrow........ I had a kiddee combo with a diet pepsi and popcorn..... and I ate all of it... WIERD... I guess my band likes hot buttered movie popcorn.......... DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!

The good thing here........... I didn't have the MEGA Combo with refills! (I LOVE MY BAND!)

My band's name is CRAZY NADINE.......... (Its an old family joke... my middle name is nadine and my hard of hearing grandpa thought my dad named me Crazy Nadine... was p.o.'d at the "hippy name" (My dad was a Marine and definately not a hippy) LOL anyway.... it became the running joke...... and so that is what I've named her.

Woo hoooooooooooooo, the Bobster and I are on step 9 of 13 steps on putting the elliptical together. AND we're still married. BUT we stopped for the time being before trouble started brewing.. I have to go fix the spinach pie for tonight's dinner. Will check back in later tonight.

TTFN...

Michelle-here are some naner boobies (hope pam doesn't mind!)

;):Banane20::cheated::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:

I agree with Kat....that dress looks a helluvalot better on YOU than in the pics!! Look at that hourglass figure you have working!!! GO GIRL!!!!!!!

Busy cooking Beer Butt chicken, but had to say WOW MICHELLE!! YOU LOOK AWESOME! I *love* that dress!

TracyinKS, I'm with you on what the band likes (wish I could think of a great name for it...my husband thinks it should be named "14" since I'm self-pay and the surgery was fourteen thou.) The crunchy stuff goes right down, but something soft like mac and cheese??? Oh, no sir! Almost PB'd on it this evening at Picadilly Cafeteria. And I've given up for now on eggs and oatmeal.

Picadilly came after we went to see the movie "No Country for Old Men." I liked it...I think. If you've seen it could you explain the ending to me?

After the movie and dinner we hit our local Barnes & Noble so we're dated out today with our standard Saturday morning Breakfast date at a small town restaurant and then the outing this pm. Maybe that's DH's way of apologizing for bailing out on me for Christmas by going to the cabin.

Just living the high life in SC, that's us! :-)

Do any of y'all play Bunco? I'm thinking of starting a group one night a month. Which of you can I pencil in for a spot?

love to all,

Cindy, who really, really is thinking about planning to start taking down the Christmas decorations tomorrow after church.

Been so damn busy today I didn't get a chance to pop in until now...and OMG...I missed a lot! Where do I start???

Michelle~ Honey, you look sooo beautiful! Thanks TracyK for the nanners for her...she deserved 'em earlier than I could get here. I agree...the pic on the site did not do it justice and I am so glad you ordered it. I am jealous, you have neck bones...I WANT NECK BONES (you know, those sexy dips on either side of the neck). You look great and what a figure! Did DH see it yet? I'm w/ Kat...make a surprise entrance and knock his socks off.

Kat and Judy~ You both made me LOL w/ the panties and Spanx talk. I can not wait to sit w/ you all and "dish" together in May!

I will give you a run down of today.

1. Wake up, do some work for my online job (got a boat load more)

2. Take friend to airport.

3. Go to jazzercise (havent been since I hurt my back...what a kick ass workout)

4. Shower, eat (1/2 c. of chic/bean/cheese combo and about 10 chips).

5. WENT TO LAUNDRAMAT:faint::faint:! Since the guy is working on our garage, our washer and dryer has been in our driveway for 3 days. That was an adventure.

6. Grocery shopping to make a old family dish called "More". Really really good and hearty. (Recipe anyone)

7. Off to Lowes to change paint color, buy this dryer thingy and a freakin huge piece of drywall (you should have seen the "Lesbos Do Lowes"...comedy of errors)

8. Home to cook this dish (mind you, it starts w/ 4 lbs of meat, but brother just called to thank me and complain he ate too much...it is yummy)

9. Bro comes w/ kids to get the More and to hang for a bit.

10. Work on my online class getting things posted that MUST be posted today. I have to sit at the table and work on other laptop that is NOT vista, cause I can't use vista to post announcements. That kills my back. I have 54 papers to grade by tomorrow (technically due by tomorrow...doubt that will happen).

11. Back is hurting and pain pill and muscle relaxer is waiting as I crawl to my nice couch to go to my fav. site...LBT.

Posting now.

OK where was I?

Still thinking about my band name. I love the Crazy Nadine story and could picture grandpa saying, "huh???you named her crazy Nadine???" I LOL'd on that one.

My honey is sleeping in the reclliner next to me and it is 6:30pm! We are pooped out. Gonna watch All My Children and play scrabble, my 2 fav things to do!

I'll pop in later. Everyone have a great night!

Besides Michelle party and going COMANDO...anyone have any NY eve plans??

PS~The reason I post at a font 4 is that I can't see the smaller print much. I know it looks like I have these huge posts (which I kinda do) but the font doesn't help.

xoxoxoxoxo

"Lady" is the only name that comes to mind for my band. Can't really explain why, not sure! Still thinking. She's mean.. and fickle.. and always correcting me.. and stubborn. Hrm. She likes small portions..makes me think of a fancy schmancy Lady.. course she also causes those big burps and hiccups after almost everything.

Oh and 257lbs today. Guess that stocking candy I indulged in a few days ago caught up to me. I did myplate this week just for fun.. most days was under 800 calories.. 2 days ago was like 1700.. egads!! It was a lot of little Snacks that had lots of calories. Stupid me! I'm not changing my ticker.

I bought a lot of alcohol tonight, friends are coming over tomorrow night. Only thing I have that I like though is Baileys (having a little Bailey's and coffee right now ;) ) and.. some vodka and green olives for some dirty martinis mmm. I think those are pretty low cal.. vodka doesn't have cals does it? :guess

I made beer butt chicken today, been cooking all day and man it was GOOD.. I mostly ate skin, was crunchy and flavorful, I love chicken skin.. And green bean casserole, which always tastes funny to me when I make it.. I use mom's recipe, I don't get it.