Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Judy, I told you if you just gotta get rid of it, I'll take it off yer hands :)

fudge problem solved... I put all the left overs on a big tray and it goes to church with Bob on Sunday for fellowship hour. He's going to put a big sign on it sayin... "Bob's Fudge" They'll eat it just to humor the pastor.. lol

I stopped in Penney's to buy the girls some of those super soft socks to put in their stockings. Ended up buying them all watch sets!!!

Haydee, they have these nice watch sets with several interchangable bands....not cheappy looking sets, very nice sets.

I have to buy this kind of watch for Manda. She is allergic to metal. So these have the band that actually sits under the plate on the watch. I was able to match the band sets to the girls personalities, or likes....Pretty basics for Manda, she wears the usual work colors, black, brown, navy, red, camel. The one I got her has some smooth leather, and some printed (crocodile or something!!!). Abbey's is bright colors, pink, lime green, orange, one with flowers---she will love it! And Ali, I bought one that has sueded bands in the nuetral tones. Ali I have never seen wear watches---but I bought the other girls, did not want her left out!!

I bought those super soft throws like Laura mentioned for my nieces and nephews, then took them to a local place and had their names stitched on each of them. The longest name Christopher, ended up costing like just under 4 dollars! It was cheap! And now my great nephews cannot fight...or what always happened, is the oldest,( who is a manipulator deluxe!) would bargain and trade and make his little brothers deals, giving them this or doing that for them so he could have his pick of everything. Won't happen this year!!!

My gosh Laura you are almost half way there with your weight loss!!! Woo Hoo

Maybe I should change my name too...I am Kat everywhere, online, in real life.....everywhere!! Maybe something exotic!!!

The post office smiled on me with mailing my SS. I was worried with the change going on---but it made it ok---I was so thrilled to get Michelles call!!!

Well here is the latest "KAT SAGA".

Rick just got home last night, and was in the shower--when his cell phone, and the house phone both started ringing. This was just after 7 PM, his Dad left home at 3 due at work on location at 4:30-5:00, and he had never shown up. He was not answering his cell phone, he was just missing. He is 80. I hate that he loves this job so much--he needs to be relaxing at home! But that is my own opinion.

Anyway, Lenny & Rick and I load up, and head for where he was supposed to be, looking for ways he could have missed a turn or something. Now we are talking oil field roads, up dirt road passes, that are one lane wide, and rutted like you cannot believe from the inclement weather. Winding up one side of a mountain, and then going almost straight down into a canyon on the other side. He was due on location which is up on the mountain----in an area known as "Jackass Pass" because some jackass is always getting stuck. This name has been in place since our Dads were young and in the oil patch! Well he missed his turn to go up--he went straight, and through another pass called Ghouls pass (scared to ask why!!!) and dropped down into the canyon on the other side known as Ice canyon--for obvious reasons!!! It is steep and has huge chunks of ice hanging on the walls of the canyon. Beautiful, but intimidating! He knew he was in the wrong area then, saw a pumper (another oilfield worker) and ask, got himself turned around and made location about the same time we got there! Scary though! 80 year old mad lost---with snow due! He is home now, shift over, and I bet he makes his turn tonight!!!

The Denverites are due in this afternoon to pull off the TV surprise. We'll see.

Well going to go visit with Rick and see what our day holds.

TTYL~~

Kat

Kat - I dont know, I always read your stories and think... there is someone else out there who has a crazy life LOL

Terry - so glad you are off, it will be nice to semi relax, you deserve it

off to give ds more drugs and some food, he is jumping off the furniture looking at me saying "WHAT".... should I knock him out know or let mom do it tonight afer he has 2 more doses?

Can't he be crated, Jenn?

lol i do have one.... meds make him hungry so he is eating 1/2 pot of mac n cheese and snowflake shaped chicken tenders ... and since he is "starving to death" he is quiet right now. I'm glad he is growing out of this. Mom's problem at 3 heheheh

I'm bored, so bored so bored.

Excruciatingly bored. All of our customers are closed today, so nothing's going on. I'm getting off at 3pm.. people that went to lunch said traffic is backed up for miles (we're .5 miles from the mall). Blah. I wanna be home. :)

Hey Violets~

Just got in from the doctor, lunch w/ brother and the mail box. I got the best gift ever, cute warm pj's and top, 2 pair of warm fuzzy socks, shower gloves, body wash and cream (lavender of course)...THANK YOU SO MUCH JENN!!! Got the pj's on now and am gonna lay back down. Your the best and I loved everything! I can't wait to shower in the am and use the gloves and body wash! This made my day honey...thanks so much!

OK...gonna lay down for a bit. Susanne just called and said she was hitting the road. From Orange County to here is about 2 hours...unless she is in the BMW...she thinks she is speed racer! Thanks again Jenn:girl_hug:.

Everyone have a great holiday weekend. Terry, glad you are off for a bit! Enjoy every minute of it!

peaceout!

Hi all!

Laura-YAY for you! Way to go!!

Terri-I am off until the 27th. Have to go back to that ungrateful place to do inventory with the auditor. Have a great time off!

Judy-thank God you are getting rid of the fudge!

Haydee-I agree with a soft throw & Barnes & Noble gift card for your picky cousin!

Kat-I am gonna PM you my new address. And yes, send me some books :)

Well, I got all of my shopping done. Thank goodness for the Dollar General Store (just joking :) )

Now I am gonna sit back and wait for all hell to break loose when dsd and dss show up. Macy is SO excited that she gets to open some gifts tonight! Those kids are gonna be wired:omg:

Have a great evening & weekend everyone! (((((hugs)))))

OH OH OH....I finally tried on some jeans that had ZERO elastic and ZERO stretch in them and I actually zipped up and buttoned a size 14....snug, but they did fit!! I am so happy!

Tracy - i'm in the same boat as you. Office staff dont get a bonus this year because we're in the red. Does my boss not realize that I'm the one that pays the bills and I know how come we're in the "red". His trips to Hawaii, Germany, Las Vegas, and trips to go see all the Notre Dame football games kinda put us there...

But anyways, I'm still trying to stay positive. I won't let him ruin my Christmas.

I was eating a pear for Breakfast and I got the hiccups and I can't stop! They hurt...

I went shopping again last night. Can't find something for a 20 year old girl cousin. She is allergic to everything and super picky. I am her secret santa so I have to spend $50-75 dollars on her. Any ideas?

GAS CARD, or ITUNES Downloads, Digital Keychain.. (I have a 17 year old niece)

We don't get bonuses......... but remember.. I WORK IN A CONVENT! The sisters give us a lunch where they put on a program and usually they give a gift of some sort... this year was a check for $90 so that was nice......... but a far cry from the 1-4% bonus I used to get in Corp America...... My sister gets 5K yearly.... but I don't have her stress..........

Have a wonderful Holiday!

p.s. Haydee: I got your card today! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hi all!

OH OH OH....I finally tried on some jeans that had ZERO elastic and ZERO stretch in them and I actually zipped up and buttoned a size 14....snug, but they did fit!! I am so happy!

Wooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!! Great NSV, Tracy!!!! It's not money, but it's a nice Christmas bonus anyway!!!

Hi Vi's~~

Busy day! And a weird night last night, too! At about 2am I was sleep walking -- sleep RUNNING, actually -- away from my bed because I thought it had a snake in it (I have these weird dreams every so often) and I must've tripped on something because all I know is I wake up and I'm flat on the floor over the threshhold to our room and I HURT! DH is like, "WTF?" and I just lay there, slowly waking up and trying to figure out how I got there and if I'm seriously hurt... I think I went down like a tree -- straight w/out putting my hands out to break the fall or anything! How weird is THAT?? I finally got up, took inventory, went potty, and then went & slept in the guest room because, well hey, that snake was still unaccounted for! ;)

This morning the toes on my left foot, my left kneecap & shin, and right shoulder are REALLY sore... only my shoulder has some rug burn & a big bruise... if I'm in one spot for too long, they stiffen up... and they hurt all the time... again... how weird!!

I could tell you hilarious stories of my sleep talking and WALKing over the years... maybe I'll regale you with them in May!! Suffice to say, this is the first time I ever hurt myself, or don't remember how I ended up somewhere... a bit scary!

ALMOST have all my shopping done... do NOT want to have to go out tomorrow... but I'm afraid I'll have to!! Yikes!! + ds needs a b'day gift for a party tomorrow -- ack!

Make it a good night, Vi's! Sleep carefully!! I know I will be!!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!! His name will be Blake Matthew ;)

images1in3.jpg

images10zi0.jpg

images27ld2.jpg

images61pd4.jpg

She gets another ultrasound in 12 weeks, so the baby will be much fatter and his facial features more defined...I'm so excited!!!