Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

i'm back, just checking in real quick. no fill, after telling me how great i've done overall who cares that I've gained, go to the gym, keep it up, go to therapy to work through my issues and come back in 2-4 weeks and we will discuss a fill then. They don't think that is the answer to my problem right now... so ... cried in there... all the way home... fight with my mom which ended up me telling her how I feel like a failure every minute of my life and like I've let her down and still crying.

I'll catch up reading later, i just wanted to update you all

Thanks to all of you for the thoughts and prayers for Mom.

I have been doing really well, so I will avoid the whole topic of the breads baking! Sending great thoughts to you all.

Maize: You are almost 100 lbs down!!!!!!!!!!! whooohooo!

I have been stuck... but a jar of christmas m&m's just ATTACKED ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Still dreaming of sugar Cookies too! (did I mention TOM is here)

OH and guess what................ I go to ONE STINKING Scout function and now I'm doing the NEWSLETTER! Both DH and Cody were making googly eyes at me when a call for volunteers went out............ I should have SUCKER tatooed on my forhead! :(

I've set up a dummy email just for the the newsletter, copied a distribution list for contacts and sent out a test message....

HI... I'm Tracy....... I'm a newbie...yada yada yada.......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've got to get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn you're NOT A FAILURE!! OMG look at everything you're overcoming. And on top of that you lost nearly 70lbs while overcoming all the crap!!! How is -70lbs a failure? ((HUGS)) Keep your chin up, you're doing great. Find another doc to give you a fill so you can get that last 30lbs off. I wish I had 30lbs to go.. whew.

Thanks for your kind words girls. We are the most critical of our own selves. Well, at least I am!

Laura, glad your sis is ok. Is the driver that had the seizure ok too? That would have been so scary to go through!

Pam - I wish I could come help you wrap honey. I hope you feel better soon. If worse comes to worse you might have to consider putting stuff in gift bags...

Cindy - WELCOME BACK!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Suzie - Is your job that you're training for the one at Curves?

Judy - more forbidden fudge... how do you do it? i would fill my hot tub with fudge and swim in it. Ok, now i'm getting delirious. I haven't eaten all day, can you tell?

I'm gonna go grab some food. I'll be back later...

l_884c84578bb3bb7a71242dcff75bb41b.jpg

That's a pic from the wreck.. last I heard everyone is ok, just some broken bones but no one is critical. The driver who was ceising is being arrested, they found pot in the car.. stupid kids.

Jenn, what the hell is wrong with your doctor? You need to kick him to the curb. Can't he see how much this is affecting you? AUGH!! I wish i could come kick his ass for you. Tell us how we can help. It hurts me too to see you this distraught. (((HUGS)))

Hi girls, I feel like just going through and saying uh-huh, that's right, I agree! Everyone has expressed all my thoughts already!!!

Haydee you look mah-velous! You are shrinking all over, just getting to be a smaller you. I lost all my butt, then all my legs....leaving me looking pretty doggone silly!!!

MaziesMom----so sorry to hear of your Moms dissappointment, I know all about the heart surgery ordeal, my DH went through it all not too long ago. She will feel sooooo much better when she is recovered, the banding will be a breeze! Did you notice her skin color improvement already?

Jenn--I too believe regardless of the "free" fills---if he is not going to do them, they are not free, they are costing you mentally and emotionally. Your Dr, sounds to me, like a total ass! The fact that your weight was actually up to you, seems like it would show you were needing a fill. He is NOT the best judge of that! He does not live with you, he does not live with your restriction or lack there of. I would seriously, begin looking the first of the year, when finances are a bit better, and find a Dr. who is willing to work for his $$$. Fire him! Then I think I would write a letter to the Allergan people, and alert them that his stats are biasing the band, because he refuses a regular fill schedule! Might not do anything, but it might also make you feel better!

TracyK---hoping hard that your Christmas bonus comes through today. It sucks they wait til the last minute where it cannot be used to supplement your income for Christmas. I know you will be be glad to get it whenever with the move though!

Tracy--handsome group of men ya got there!!! And there you are, the only Princess in the Palace----and looking good too!!

Laura--glad your sister is ok, scary thing. Did her health finally improve? Did they figure out what her problem was?

Judy---MORE fudge? I am done, other than cooking for DH's feast at work on Christmas Eve, and then cooking for Christmas dinner. His crew decided to have a big pot luck, and I have been requested to bring Lasagna!!! Whatever! I don't blame them, you really only want so many holiday style dinners!!!

Michelle---that is a helluva lot of pumpkin bread!!! I bet you made every kid in school hungry from smelling it!

Pamela--I too would come and help you wrap if I could. Sorry you are still down. I would be a very wealthy woman if I had the magic cure though. When your back hurts you cannot do much of anything!

Jane----I know exactly what you and Michelle are speaking of, I am just rolling along with the days as they pass, enjoying them completely! I too have my Christmas pretty much done (due to early planning prior to surgery!)....now I am just enjoying it!

Ricks brother and sister will be here tomorrow to do the TV thing. His Mom called and wanted us to come and replace the cable today. We went out this morning, I made some Breakfast burritos, and off we went. I looked behind the entertainment center, and it was dusty, and yucky! So we decided to eat first with the mess it was going to make. I was soooooooooo irritated!!! I was going to have to clean the mess and then they were going to waltz in change out the TV, and have no mess!!! Then as we were sitting there I looked up--------her TV is fine, the cable is fine! Her VCR had been turned on! Turned it off, the TV is fine! We ate, Rick did the brakes on his Dads truck and we come home!! They get to deal with the mess when they do the TV---they want the glory--not they get the guts too!!! I feel so mean saying it, but I clean up all their grandstand gestures it feels like!

Think tonight we are taking the girls to see Babes In Toyland, a stage performance. Manda and Ryan are entertaining some of his business associates at a local high dollar restaurant---so the girls are staying here I think. It might be fun.

Well I am off to find something to eat. Will be back to check in with the rest of you girly girls soon!!

Kat

Yes........... I agree with the rest Jen...... FIRE YOUR DOCTOR! YOU ARE HIS BOSS and he is doing you a great disservice!

Kat: I might be the only princess in the pallace, but I lift the seat AFTER I PEE as a defense against a wet seat! :(

We are having Soup on Sunday at my dads............ chili and potatoe........ I'm going to bring some cheese and crackers and maybe some brownies......... (but not the kind Laura's sister would love :rolleyes: ) SORRY Laura! I crack myself up....... it's the m&m's talking here!

OK>................. byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh Tracy... I'm so sorry. Were you told you weren't getting one??? Maybe tomorrow???????

And the fudge saga continues. We got two batches made.. chocolate and mint and went to make the Peanut Butter and found out I bought peanut butter minis with the hard shell covering instead of peanut butter chips. Arghhhhhhh Soooooooo after we go out to eat at our friend's house we have to stop at Walmart and get the right stuff so we can make the last batch tonight. No time right now as we are supposed to leave here at 5:30.

Lunch was interesting and cheap!! We went to the chinese restaurant in town and ordered one meal. The Bobster had the Soup and we each had a spring roll and split the main meal. Our new rule is... whenever we go out we split a meal and we take turns choosing. He chose last night so I got to choose at lunch today. And the one not choosing cannot make a face or pout when the meal is ordered.. lol Todays meal cost $10 total. We've certainly become cheap dates! He says he can feel a real difference after this last fill. I know I can only eat pea size bites and have to wait in between. He said he has been forced to slow way down and thats a good thing!

Well, got to get on the road. Hope everyone has a good evening. We're going to watch the finale of the Clash of the Choirs. I'll check back in here after my hot tubbin. (you knew I would!)

TTFN.........

Finished my training today at Curves. Next week they will give me a key to the door. I'm on my own now. January 4th. will be my first day solo. A few times while the girls are working out I have mentioned that I have lost 130 pounds, you should see the looks on their faces. It's priceless. I get a kick out of but I also tell them that it's a good incentive for them to keep working out.

TracyKs- What a handsome family you have. You are a princess and I love the new pic. Did you read the list that Johnathon put on the Malley website? I've also lost a baby giraffe. Ouch.

Pam- Glad you're up nad moving a little bit.

I love to do crafts and I am usually taking a class somewhere to learn new things. Last year my friend Judy and I took basket weaving. We had a blast. This year we took Gourd decorating. My favorite is counted cross stitch. You should see some of the pictures I have done. Not the usual little pictures but the bigger wedding and birth announcement, antique and christmas scenes. I even took a knitting class but I need to do a lot more practicing on that. Some day I'm going to conqouer crocheting.

Oh Tracy... I'm so sorry. Were you told you weren't getting one??? Maybe tomorrow???????

Thanks Judy. Its OK. My boss said that he heard a rumor that corporate did not get the books closed in time and it looks like we are in the red for the year (yeah right). He said we might get something after the new year. I am not going to get my hopes up. All through the year the guys I work with get a quarterly bonus that I do not get because I am in the office...being in the red did not stop everyone else from getting their bonuses. I am just kinda bummed that after 17 years I feel like I am working for people that do not care about the (office) employees. It is a wake up call. Makes it easier to look for another job after the new year.

Have a great evening everyone!

So sorry TracyK----until the new job can be found---want me to send you books to read at this one?? I would not want to bust my butt for them anymore either.

Sorry Sweetie!

Kat