Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

I'm up to 220 today, gained 5lbs last night. but it was my first night back to work and I'm so swollen, retaining. that is why Idon't make my appts on any day except for Tuesday, After a day off because it is gone. I'm stressed about the hard time he is going to give me.

breathe... help me be strong to get my fill

Jenn... none of my bees wax but... your doc sounds awful! Do not let him berate you or be mean or whatever! HE works for YOU! He is supposed to be HELPING you!! & if he can't provide the services you need in a professional manner (read: not treating you like a child), then get a new one!!

Good morning, Violets!! Just got finished reading all the posts and getting my blueberries out to thaw for Breakfast. Have to be at the church in an hour, but after that I'm done for the day with committments. We're going out tonight to friends for dinner. My restriction is really good. I hope she doesn't have something I can't get down. Last night we went out to eat after choir like always. I had ribs and onion straws. I ate very, very slowly and things still got stuck. The bathroom in this restaurant is wayyyyyyy down the hall as it's part of a hotel. I barely made it to the toilet before I PB'd what I ate. Soooooooooo that finished that meal. I'm anxious to weigh in on Sunday to see if I get another angel.

Haydee.... GIRL.. you can DEFINITELY see the difference!!! What a figure you're gonna have! I'm jealous!!

Jennifer...(((hugs)))to you always. Where the heck are your Water pills if you are retaining that much??? And don't let that doctor intimidate you!! Be Purple and Proud!!!

Pamela...hope you are doing better! I know how hectic school is this time of year. I can't imagine teaching and feeling like crap...well, yes, I can.. I did it a few times myself, so I can certainly sympathize.

Suzie.. my daughter used to work for Curves... she loved it. But it got to be too much with her schooling so she had to quit after a year. But it's a great job!

Mazie... prayers to your mom and thank God the problem was found before the surgery! And what a blessing that she decided to have the surgery or it wouldn't have been discovered as soon as it was!

Michelle.. I'm delivering my fudge boxes today. Will be great to have room in the fridge again!

TracyK.. hope you get that bonus today! I got one from the church yesterday.. well, not a bonus.. a gift, but it's still money! wooo hoooo!!

Good morning to everyone else!!! Blueberries are thawed out now so time for breakfast.

TTFN.......

CINDY... where are you???? I wanna hear about the cruise!!!!

Ok...again skipping so posts....

real quick:

Suzie: That gourd is SOOO COOL!

Kat: YUM YUM... might have to try that and also get the recipe for the overnight caramel

Pam: TAKE IT EASY HUN!!!!!! rest now so Christmas will be better.

Haydee: I CAN SEE A HUGE DIFFERENCE! Just look at the way your bra fits now! Your scars are fading so nice too! I agree with Michelle..... your hour glass is shrinking! VAVAVAAAAVOOM!

In my next post I'm going to post the pics from last night....

TracyinKS... the pics are just the right size.. and LOOK at you!! What a difference since April!! Your guys look awesome. And look at all the presents!! Can I come to your house for Christmas?????

Haydee- I can most DEFINITELY tell. Look at the edges of your arm even, you lost a whole arm!!

Pam- I hope your back feels better soon, I wouldn't wish that kind of back pain on my worst enemy.

Mazie- Glad your mom is doing better!

Tracy- You look great!! Woo and so does your husband (wink wink). Honestly, within 10 years from now I hope to God I have a picture of my husband, with our 2 kids in little uniforms in front of the Christmas tree PACKED WITH PRESENTS! I love it. Makes me want kids today.. hah.

3 posts in a row, I got ahead of myself..

1lb till my major milestone!! Actually 260 is a never-done-before too, I just don't remember where in the 260's I was when I fell off the band wagon. It's TOM even though I don't have one.. but I had chocolate cravings like nutso last night.. ho hum.. went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and I snuck out and bought a 1/2 slice fudge, 1 packet of coconut dipped in chocolate and 1 packet of key lime coconut dipped in chocolate. I had a pinch of the fudge last night, and let the cravings pass.. so they're in my cabinet. I planned to eat them all at once, and I was going to confess to you guys.. don't try to stop me, I'm just doin it! But then I let it go, and a pinch of fudge was enough.. whew.. I don't know why I felt the need to splurge last night.

In other news, our bowling team took 1st place!!! And we won all 4 games last night, so we're stayin' in 1st!! This is major exciting, we've never been 1st place before.

Laura 1st place!!!!!Yippee!!! Have you guys ever been there before?? You guys must be good how long have you been doing it as a team?

Haydee you look marvelous!!!! I see a HUGE difference!!! Everyone is soo hard on themselves, you do look great!!

Kimberly, Prayers for your mom!! You have done great on your weight loss!!!

Love the picture Tracy, didn't see the picture with all the monthly picutes though, is that gone??

Michelle I love pumpkin bread especially with raisins!!! YUMMM

Tracy I hope you get the bonus today, things are slow everywhere and I am sure it keeps you on pins and needles whether this is going to come through.

Jenn, I sent you two lottery cards did you get them? Did you win?? Good luck on your fill today, I agree with Michelle that Dr. doesn't sound nice, I mean you PAID him, he doesn't have the right to treat you like that.

Pam, hope all goes well today with work, I hope you can take it easy!!!

Hello Terry, Suzie, Denise, Kat, Laura, and Judy!!!!

Jane

My sister was in a car wreck this morning. Luckily she's fine, and it wasn't her driving or her car.. Her friend was driving his siblings to school, sister went with him.. he had a ceisure, and crashed into a tree. The 2 little kids were hurt the worst, my sister was fine and was pulling everyone out of the car. Her friend was unconscious last I heard, so not sure what happened yet.. he's never had a ceisure before.

I swear, her life is never a calm Water.< /p>

Merry Christmas (minus 5 days and counting!) Violets,

I'm back from the cruise and trying to catch up on all the posts I missed. Okay, Judy, enough talk about making fudge--for some reason, my band always allows fudge, Cookies, cake, and all the other good stuff down without a problem.

And speaking of problems--I gained 5 lbs. on the cruise. Wow, the food was sooooooo good: leg of lamb, lobster bisque, and so on and on and on.

I've missed each of you and will write more when I catch up on the posts.

Many thanks for the snail mail Christmas cards, ladies. Mine are heading out tomorrow.

love,

Cindy (no longer at the ticker weight--oh, well--it was a great cruise!)

Hey V's~

Well I lasted about an hour. I thought I was ok, but then whamo...NOT!

SUSIE~ Welcome back! Those 5 pounds will disappear before you know it.

Tracy~The boys looked sooo cute. And I can see your gifts are wrapped. I am jealous and don't know how I am gonna get them wrapped.

I took a pill and took a nap while my lady was here. I told her vacuum around me, I am gonna sleep on the couch. Now I gotta do some work so I can lay down soon.

xoxoxo

I'm back again! Church service went very well. Now it's on to Penneys to see if I can find a long coat. My one from last year... the last 5 years actually, doesn't fit anymore. I have cinched it in as much as possible and still I'm swimming in it.. woooo hooo NSV!! We're also going to get some more ingredients to make more fudge... can you believe we forgot several people.. arghhhhhhhh

Sooooooo we'll be cookin' again today. More temptation.. but I think I can handle it with this fill.

Catch everyone later..

Cindy.....5# is normal.. and will come off much easier with the band than without! As long as you had a good time.. can't wait to hear about it!

TTFN.......