Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to get a jump on next weeks payroll so I don't have to come in over the holiday weekend..........

TOM is here with a vengence....... OWWWWW

I am heading home soon to put meatballs in the crockpot (the guys are having meatball sandwiches for dinner) I'm having Soup :)

That is funny I had the same card at kat. I looked for a month until I found the one I loved. I just can't get cards to get them -(shhhhhhhhhh don't tell, but I'm slightly mental at times)

Yup Judy... can you imagine .75 that is it. And yes, I'm learning all the bad things I can eat again, although i've only gained a couple, up and down i go so maint. is not going to be a problem, just getting the last 30 off, but if i get to 1.5 or 1.75 I think I'll be golden. but i am working out hard so that has to count for something.

dbf just told me i need to wait til the 1st of the year to get to my next jean size because he is tapped until then... I told him not to worry. LOL

Well, I lost my thought.. got a phone call, so i'm off to the gym

before I lose what motivation i have left

Afternoon Violets.. Got my shift done. They gave me a gift card to Applebees... neato!! The Bobster and I usually split the fahitas when we go there. The card will more than pay for our dinner!

Terry... where are you??? I need info on that ebay snagging thingy you talked about before that helped me get our boat last time. We are looking at Pistons tickets and want to snag them with that program, but I can't remember what it was!!! HELP!!! I have 3 hours left!!

I just love getting the mail these days.. so many cards from the lovely Violets!!

I had 1/4 cup tuna salad this morning for Breakfast and ended up sharing it with the cats. I've been satisfied until now when my stomach is growling. I'm waiting for the Bobster to get home so we can eat lunch together. He was able to throw down all his pills this morning. I don't understand how he can have 8c of fill and still swallow a handful of pills at one time. Doesn't make sense!! He had to eat slower at breakfast so he knows there is some restriction there.

Ohh Violets, what do I do!!!

I had asked the boss for 2 extra boxes of White Tiger Paws to send to my friends out in NM. Each box is 2lbs of these white chocolate turtles. They told me last week we ran out of them, so I decided to order one of them a wine basket. I already sent that.. well, they brought me 2 boxes today saying they moved things around so I can have 2 boxes. I sent one box to the person who I didn't decide what to get yet, but now I have an extra box of 2lbs of white chocolate turtles.. NUM NUM NUM. I have them on my desk and I occasionally lift up the box, I can't believe how heavy it is. What do I do with it?! All my family got one already, only other person I'd send it to is my best friend that moved to the Carolinas, and she's on a permanent diet, so that would be cruel of me. Help!

Hah! If you won't enable me, I won't enable you :)

Seriously though, I keep looking at them. If I break the seal, I have to eat them all. I have to do something with them.

Whew.. found that Snipes thingy and got my bid in for the Piston's Tickets.. If I win we'll be going this Sunday!! I'll know in two and a half hours.

LAURA: STEP AWAY FROM THE BOX!!

Donate it somewhere... anywhere. Or give it to someone who provides you a service during the year... hairdresser, mail carrier, vet, dentist (well, that probably wouldn't be a good one)... you get the idea.

I figured it out! I took the dilemma to DH and he said we can wrap them and give it to his parents. DUH! Why didn't I think of that? Sometimes it's nice to have a DH hehehehe.

LOL, Jen and I have the same cards---although not all of mine going everywhere were the same!! I am just like you Jenn----90% of the time they have snowmen, in fact unless I buy individual cards, I only look at snowmen cards!!! My entire house is filled with snow men right now! Well some snow ladies, and even snow babies!! So then I have to decide which snowman card!!! I liked the 3rd fold in these!! Glad you liked them too, it validates my choice!!

I bought some candy for my Aunt & Uncle yesterday, and Kinsey and I wrapped it up this morning so I would not be tempted!!

Manda and I made tons of turtles the other day----I made her take most of them home, that we didn't package for the work people. Rick likes them---so I let her leave a few, but I am keeping them out in the garage where it is cold, then the caramel is too hard for my tender teeth!!! Keeps me out of them anyway!!!

Yeah I understand the peek in through the day Michelle! I was supposed to meet the DIL in town, but she cancelled so she could go to lunch with Grandma on the crazy Mom's side!! I had fully planned on taking her to lunch, but....had not said so, so I got trumped, which is fine. I plan on going to get the pics later this week on my own--she can do her own thing with the others. I quit!!! Too much hassle over something so piddly!

Kinsey just beat me fair and square at a game of Cootie!!! Looks like she is finished playing with the pieces so I better help pick up---I played too!!

TTYL~~

Kat

Haha, I can't wrap them now.. I'm at work!

But I have an upset stomach today, so no worries of me eating them right now.

I had to change out of my sweats & old t-shirt to go pick up the kids & stop @ the PO & dry cleaners... sooooo... I put on and AM WEARING the size 20 NONstretch Eddie Bauer jeans I tried on the other day! They do go on, they do zip, but honestly, they ARE a bit tight... but... they look good! Amazed!!

Come clean my house now! :girl_hug:

I haven't vaccuumed in a month.. with 3 long haired cats and a dog.. OY!! I hate vacuuming :):P :girl_hug:

Get a lady Laura. I have 2 jobs and don't have time to dust and vacuum, although I do it from time to time. $50 bucks a week...I think it is money well spent to ALWAYS have a clean house. Plus, I hate making up the bed w/ fresh sheets...she does it for me and even washes towels and sheets. I know it seems like an unneeded indulgence...but I could go w/o her now!

She just had her first baby and I got to hold him on Sat!!! 3 days old and soooo cute!

peaceout