Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Tracy... my first goal will be to get to 150# and that would be -83#. However, I would love to be able to say I lost 100# so I will reevaluate when I get to the 150 and see what I look and feel like. I don't think133# is an unreasonable goal for me at my height. But again, we'll see when I get closer to it.

I'm going to go take a little nap now before the concert tonight. I'm loving the fact that I don't have to go racing around trying to find one outfit that fits me.. I have choices now!!!

Whew Tracy! and I thought our Christmas schedule was packed! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas cookies... yum yum

We are getting ready to take josh and dustin home to their moms....... then we have to go to the grocery which mean Walmart supercenter hell! :)

Judy: loved the pics and the socks

Wow!! I just sold some ornaments for my mom and dad on Ebay and they sold for $224.00. They were for 8 lenox ornaments that didn't have the box. Amazing what people will pay!

Have a great day everyone!!

Jane

Look at that snow! Wow!! That would've closed everything around here for a week! you're just out boppin' around like it's nothing, Judy!!Tracy... I tried to bake some Cookies yesterday...tried being the operative word... I put in 1 POUND of butter instead of 1 CUP... so they just oozed all over into big blobs... DH & the kids still ate them... + me, heh heh... but I threw out the rest of the batter & MIGHT try again next week... I'm a great baker so can't figure out how I did such a newbie mistake... I think Someone was watching over me & knew I didn't really need cookies in the house! quote]

Whenever I edit I take out all the extra stuff I didn't put in and it comes out fine.

Obviously I'm up from my nap. The Bobster broke a belt on the snowblower and our neighbor is going to fix it for us tomorrow while we're getting our fills. The Bobster is determined to get there tomorrow cause he knows he really needs a fill so we'll take the 4 Wheel drive truck and hit the roads at 7:30 tomorrow morning. Our appointment is at 1:45. We'll turn around and come home right afterwards. I'm going to ask for just a small fill and hope that's all I need. I really think it will be. I do really great until evening and then it's only head hunger that tempts me. I try not to give in, but sometimes it gets the better of me. Maybe a tiny fill will help me feel full longer. I HAVE to lose those 3# by Christmas!! I've promised myself that!

I'm off to get dressed for the concert. Everyone have a good evening and I'll check back in before I head to bed.

TTFN.......

Closet is DONE!

Internet orders are DONE!

List for next week is DONE!

Laundry is... getting done!

Phew!! Wish I had the Bodybugg I asked "Santa" for today... would've liked to have seen how many cals I worked off today!!!

Judy, Love the socks, Love the snow, Love the sweatshirt and Love the Angel. I showed hubby your snow pic and he's glad he didn't have to shovel that. I bought him a snow blower about 10 years ago and I had to stop him from doing everyones driveways. He was having to much fun and of course you don't think any of the neighbors would stop him. Goof ball.

Made chex-mix today and wish someone would come and get it. I've eaten about a cup of it off and on and I'm stuffed. Not sure I'll be able to do dinner.

Have a great evening and I'll check in tomorrow.

:) :) :D :Banane11: :Banane08:

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!! Concert is done!! Everything went well and now no more Monday night rehearsals!!! I told the director tonight that I couldn't be in the spring concert cause I'm gonna be with my Violet Sistas!!! He was not pleased, but that's the breaks!!!

I'm going to get out of my black outfit and hit the hot tub. I was told numerous times tonight how nice I looked. I had to stand in front of the chorus as I played flute with a couple of songs and I was sooooooooo relaxed cause I knew I didn't look like I did a year ago at the concert! It was a great NSV this evening!!

Now onward to a fill tomorrow and -3# by Christmas!!!

Everyone sleep well!

Patience, Trust, Purple Power and WWJD??!!

Before I forget again~ Denise...you looked wonderful! Really beautiful and confident...which = sexy!

Judy~ Congrats on a successful show tonight. Susanne retires on May 17...so if I can make it on our trip...EVERYONE can;).

Michelle~ Love love love checking things off a list! Makes me feel very accomplished. Congrats.

TracyKS~ I feel your pain sister. The eye rolling, teeth sucking...I know it all too well. Deep breaths honey. Hey, at least you all got a good long nights sleep last night;). How is Cody w/ Robby? Is everyone settling in to life together?

Well today was a great day. My friend, who get got a job and was unemployed for about a month, was in a scrooge state of mind. She mentioned she couldn't afford a tree. So, Susanne and I brought her one! She was shocked! It made us feel really good to help out a friend and give her a reason to Celebrate Xmas. I've known some lean Christmases. Not easy...but sometimes a little gesture from a friend can make the entire season. Then we went to the Nike outlet and I spent too much $ on myself.

We came home and I made 8 doz Cookies (only had 2 ate very end). Prepared about 20 plates w/ snow flake wrap and a little card for my secretaries, principals, a few colleagues and people at Susanne's work. Then I prepared all these little red felt bucket thingys for our people at work. Each felt pail has for the ladies: xmas socks, earrings or pin, small box of chocolates; for the men it was gourmet coffee, small game thingy and chocolates.

Susanne stayed again and will leave at 3:30am. I hate that she has to drive so early, but we had sooo much fun today I am so glad she was here. Making the Cookies and putting together the buckets...ooo yeah, and the fact that I got "lucky" under the xmas tree!!! I know TMI...but it has been years since the "under the tree nookie".

OK...Off to grade some papers and watch survivor! Have a great night everyone!

xoxoxoxo

I too spent the day filling buckets and tins---Manda and I did all of hers for her guys at work. They razzed her when she won a Pampered Chef baking dish at the Christmas party that she didn't know how to cook---so she set out to knock their socks off with home made candy---so where did she go? Mama's house!!! We had a wonderful day though. Then tonight was the Civitan Lighting contest judging, so we drove through all the neighborhoods, looking at lights with the girls. Had some dinner and just got in not long ago. Long day, but a nice one.

Not once today did Kinsey mention the brat child. She talked about the train, and Santa tickled her, and she told me her bell was home in the shelf---but nothing negative---thank goodness.

It is still so cold here! We just loaded all of the things into Manda's car, and it was soooo nice to come back in to the fire! I am terribly spoiled to a very warm house! We went to Abbey's the other evening, and I about froze to death! They have an open fireplace, and other than that, they have the gas heater, and they are trying to get a handle on expenses, having just bought this house, so they are not running the heat much. OMG it was soooo cold! I told Rick, I worry about her all the time, so he went by today to see if there was a way they could put in a different type of stove in place of the fireplace---her DH does not want to do that. But he also does not want to heat the house. My DD is cold! I did a kid thing---rolled my eyes at him!

Tracy I used to threaten to knock Manda upside the head and make her eyes stick back there, she rolled them so effectively!!

Michelle, I think my list is about finished being marked off!!

We were going to buy Christmas for the girl who used to rent from us. But Manda submitted her name to BP, and they picked her as one of their families. They do far more than we could have! Clothes, toys, bikes, food...utility vouchers if needed...they help out a lot!

So sometime this week, Kinsey and I will go and pick and Angel from the tree, and buy that gift to take to the fire dept. We did one earlier this year, but I want the idea to stick in her head!

Judy, glad all went so well for you with your performance tonight! The kids did their Sunday School program thing this morning, and Kinsey wanted to sing in the kids choir so bad, she is now old enough, so will have to make an effort to get her involved! They had the program, and the mens Breakfast group had made up bags with fruit and candy, and had them ready for Santa to hand out. But Santa never showed up! There was a man from the neighboring town church who was supposed to be here, but he was a no show! So they were given their bags...and sent on! My folks took her this morning so Manda and I could get a start without help!

Well I am tired, so think I will head off to bed. It sounds too good to put off any longer.....sadly tonight it even sounds better than fun under the Christmas tree! Damn I AM old!!!

(((hugs)))

Kat

Gooooooooooooood morning, Violets.

We're off in about an hour to get our fills. I coudn't sleep last night... I'm sure it was all the stress from the two performances. The last time I checked the clock it was 3 a.m. and I'm up at 6. This is going to be a looooong day. At least I can sleep on the way down if the Bobster doesn't mind my snoring.

I'm going to stop at Fashion Bug on the way home and see if I can get some cords in a 14. The 16's are stretch and are getting baggy. It will be fun trying things on, at least!

Hope everyone has a great day! One week from tomorrow is Christmas... bet you all didn't know that!!

Will check in tonight before heading to bed.

Patience, Trust, Purple Power, WWJD??!!

Good morning Violets-

I woke up this morning not feeling up to par. I just swallowed 2 Immodium AD (I think you all get the picture now). I am so scared to drive to work and have to turn around with one of those "gotta GO right now" cramps! I hope the Immodium works quickly!

Pamela-What a nice thing to do for your friend that is down on her luck. You are truly a special person!

Judy-you and dh please be careful!

I told dh to pack the scales. Now I will not be able to weigh until the 27th. I was still at 185 when he packed them up so we'll see what happens. Considering TOM is here, I will not really miss anything by not weighing. I usually stay the same weight during THAT week anyway.

OMG...I really hope we get our bonuses this year in the form of cash instead of the jelly-of-the-month club like Clark Griswold ;) With the move and Christmas, we could really use the $$$.

oh well, let me get up and get ready for work and dd ready for school.

Have a great day everyone! Excuse any spelling errors....

Good Monday Morn, Vi's~~

JUDY! I was awake from 2 - 4am... we could've chatted! I actually did think about getting on the 'puter... but instead I lay there and drove myself crazy trying to fall asleep... I think my mind was just on overdrive w/lists & thoughts, etc... of course, now I feel very sluggish and bleh... not good, because...

Today I hit the Mall for my LAST SHOPPING DAY OF THE SEASON!! I haven't even been to the Mall yet! So I need to be rarin' to go & at the top of my game!

Make it great one, Vi's!!

Michelle and Judy, we could have had a chat fest, for some reason I couldn't sleep last night either!! That is very seldom my problem!!

Off to the Post Office to mail my Parents ornaments, then the dentist, the dermatoligist, then my nephew is coming over to help his Aunt Jane do some things at home. He turned 19 Saturday!!!! I remember seeing him a minute after he was born..... Actually he doesn't call me Aunt Jane, he just calls me Jane, the only people who call me Aunt are my friends kids.

Off to start a new day!!!

Enjoy!!!

Welcome back Laura and have a safe trip Judy!!!

Jane