Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Wow it was alot quieter than normal in here today! Normally I have to catch up on 3 pages of posts!

Have FUN tomorrow pamela...happy early Friday!

I sure miss Terri & Jennifur! I hope they are OK. Starting about midweek coming up I am going to be a busy individual. The holidays are normally hustle & bustle anyway but with moving on the list now...OMG!!

Oh...today my dh called me from Walmart and told me that an eleven dollar purchase was declined on our debit card!! I flipped! I go onto the bank website and saw all of that -RED and almost passed out.

:faint:The deposit that we made on Monday was nowhere to be found. The check we wrote for my husbands down payment for his truck got returned....there were 6 other transactions that the bank was charging us 32.50 each for NSF....I almost cried! DH went straight to the bank and to make a long scarey short, the teller that took our deposit on Monday left out a zero in our account number. So, they put all our money in, erased the NSF fees and even called Landmark Chevrolet to let them know that the check was sent back to them and it was the banks error and to just re-run the check.....alls well that ends well, thank GOD!!!

OK, I need to get off my princess' rear end and help pack pics and stuff!

Take care everyone!!

Hey...one more thing...since being banded I burp & belch like I have never done before! It is kinda gross actually but I was just wondering if any of you have the same thing going on....

DH is like UGH....but in my case, I just can't help it!

Hey guys.. getting ready for the hockey game, but wanted to take pics of my new size 19 pants!!! and the ornament Gina got me!!!

I ended up not pleased with how I look in pics, so I've put myself in a rut, maybe I just need to not take pics for a while!! And the ornament just does not show up good in pics, with flash it was too bright and without flash it's hard to make it out.. But it's gorgeous yall! (oh and my cat Gracie down there says hello!)

lafairyornament.jpg

I LOVE the pic Laura!!!!!!!!!

Also........... I got cards from

Michelle

Gina

SuzieCat

Kat.........

all in today's mail! WOW... I loved every single one of the them, I've been putting them up as I get them.. Loved Kat's letter too!

OK the soup....... (I kind of threw it together but here it goes)

1 pound of ground beef browned and put in crock pot

Peeled and cut up potatoes (I think I had 8 small ones)

1/2 a red onion cut up

1 stick of butter (I add butter to everything, could be left out)

Milk (again I just poured til I thought it was enough) 2-3 cups

1 block of velveta cheese

1 cup of Water

Simmer on low for 6-8 hours (until potatoes are done)

NOT Lowfat! but oh so good and very filling.

HOLY CRAP NSV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just tried on a size 10 (stretch) but never worn jeans.. I tried them on 3 weeks ago and couldn't get them buttoned.... guess what?????????????? THEY ARE BUTTONED! (I can't really breathe, but you ALL KNOW MY THEORY ON THAT!!!!!! :)

Shakeit shakeit shakeit! (and I've been bouncing stuck between 204 and 210 for two months now!!!!!!!! )

Sounds better than hot wings!

Everyone that does not want to hear (see?) me whine and complain, scroll on!

We have another couple and a couple of guys from Rick's work due here within the next 45 minutes. I run into my MIL in Walmart, and she knew it. So when they got home from Walmart, they found out the blower on their wood stove is out--so FIL went to buy one, and then piddle farted around, and did not get it on before he had to go out to dry watch tonight. So MIL called Rick at work of course, she won't call me! So now all these people are coming over, dinner is done, and he is off trying to engineer the wrong blower, because she is freezing. Now they DO have a furnace, with plenty of butane....and the stove works, it just heats by radiating heat rather than blowing it, but she lays the guilt on like no other, and I have about had my fill of it! Aaarrggghhh!!!!!!!!!

Can I send her to your idiot customer they can whine and complain together Laura!!!!

Gotta go get things finished, just needed to get this out before everyone arrived.

Thanks as usual!!

Kat

OK... the jeans and one of my son at the christmas luncheon yesterday.. in the background is a coworker friend that doesn't know I've been banded and chided me about no salad! :)

OK...I look like crap.. ala the real me! :)

post-208811-13813136036378_thumb.jpg

post-208811-13813136036574_thumb.jpg

post-208811-13813136036732_thumb.jpg

Can't stay long...just wanted to pop in and say how WONDERFUL you both look...nanners:Banane20::):Banane20::):Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:Really great to see you both xo!

That food sounds great. Gonna try that soon when some people are here.

Kat...round up the flying monkeys...Jennifer and Terry need to show up for roll call. C'mon ladies and give a quick post...

OK, back when I can.

xoxoxoxoxo

Laura, Love your picture. You are to cute and those jeans look great, that ornament is gorgeous.

TracyKS, what a little cutie. Looks like a heart breaker to me. And you look wonderful in your pics.

Worked at Curves today. My brain is on overload from all the computer work I am having to learn. Hope I retain all of it.

My NSV is, last year I had bought a really nice sweatshirt jacket at the beginning of winter. At the time it just barely snapped around me. I wore it all winter and than stored it away for summer. When I went to put it on at the beginning of this winter I stuck my hands in the pockets and wrapped both arms around my front and overlapped the jacket by a huge amount. At the time when I realized what I had done, I was home by myself and didn't have anyone to show but I do remember almost being in tears.

One other thing is and I think I have mentioned this before. I don't feel like people stare at me as much as they used too. I don't get that "Look at the circus lady" look anymore. Or at least I'm not noticing it. I'm feeling more comfortable about going out to places. I have also noticed that we seem to use the booths more often instead of the table and chairs. I"M LOVING MY BAND.

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Did I mention that I LOVE MY BAND? LOVE IT LOVE IT.

Everyone have a great evening.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Did I mention that I LOVE MY BAND?

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I love my band also!!

Tracyks and laura you both look great!!!!!!!

Tracy I burp/hiccup strange noises after I eat now. Can't help it, I sort of sound like I have been drinking.

My nose is running again!!!!!!!! So frustrating!!!!!! I look like I have been hit by a truck on one side of my face, I think I must have a sinus infection, but my snot is clear! Should I call the Dr.??

Jane

House is cleared out, Rick made it only about 20 minutes late, and my MIl will not freeze before morning. So I guess all is well.

My DD looked like hell! Her poor face was swollen so bad, and she was really bleeding!

She slept here for several hours, then Ryan picked her up and they were going home. I kept Kinsey up all afternoon, so she would go to bed early for her. Lindzie is with her other Grandma, going to see The Nutcracker tonight. Kinsey wanted to go watch them dance, but didn't get to go---which is all ok, she will be old enough some day!

I am exhausted and off to bed. Talk to you all in the morning!

Kat

hi gals

just a quick check in, snowing all day here and we are going to get another hge strom on sunday . I'm taking my fat ass to bed... i'm now bouncing from 209 - 216 for almost 2 months, i want a fill but i kow he wont give me one and can't take mental abuse from him about where I am. he is as hard on me as i am

night all

I also do the hiccupy thing after I eat. It's weird though. It's a hiccup but now it has like a squeak with it. Hubby always gets a kick out of it.

Getting ready to go swim and than off to Curves. They are calling for a big snow storm starting later tonight. So I guess I better get to the store to get some kitty food.

Everyone have a great day.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you.

I LOVE MY BAND.