Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Suzie: I don't want to say "I told you so"... but..... who am I kidding?? I love saying that!!

"I told you so!"

:)

TracyKS, That's one thing I don't miss anymore. But I still have to get my boobies smashed. That's a must. Are you going to the meeting saturday? I'm hoping to make it. All depends on the weather. Hope to finally meet you and see in person what a wonderful job you have done.

Told me so, Told me so, Told me so.

It still doesn't keep me from worrying. Worry Wart I am.

Worry Worry Worry.

TracyKS-- Regis is now talking about Spanx. That is what the meeting is going to be about this Saturday. Supposed to be able to buy them cheap. Hmmmm. Wonder if they have a chin to ankle spanx?

Suzie! You made me snort oatmeal out my nose. Not a pretty sight! I need those too if you ever find them! I'm so glad your results were ok!

Laura - WOW! You really do look amazing... No more whining about invisible bulges that only you can see!

Cindy - Your posts crack me up! Can't wait to meet you in person. By the way, your float looked fabulous! I'm sure you'll be receiving a call from the Rose Bowl committee pretty soon.

Terryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - hey! how are you? Heard from Josie? Said she wanted to get together soon... Let me know.

Janiebug - I've been wanting to watch that movie! It's good for adults too? My boyfriend said he is definetly not going but I might go with my sisters.

Real quick post because I'm headed into a meeting. Been so busy at work and at home. I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'm doing parties left and right. Everyone trying to get their order in so it ships in time for Christmas. I'm having a holiday party at my house this weekend. First one in my new house. So we've been so busy getting it ready. Trying to get all our lights up and I've been decorating and shopping like crazy. I'm so excited!

No changes as far as weight loss. I think I also confused CTCD with ETCD. I have another fill scheduled for Sat morning. We'll see how it goes...

Suzie, glad your tests came out fine. That is such a worry, I guess in there busyiness (is that a word?) they forgot how much a person worries!!

Haydee, I think guys would find it funny, just don't think they would ever admit it!!!

Michelle I wish I could jump start your battery over the internet!!

Have a good day!!

Jane

...... so I better get my poop in a group and get going....
:) Is that the preacher's wife way of saying "I need to get my shit together?" LOL!!!! <snort>
Terry...how are you doing w/o smoking? Anyone else quit since being banded?
I only lasted a few weeks....3 i think. I just canNOT diet and quit at the same time. I will quit though....someday!!

Just got home from working out and decided to call the Doctor's office to find out what time I was needing to come in. and Angela said "Oh Suzanne, we got so busy last night we forgot to call you to tell you the Doctor said everything looks good.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!! Whew! I avoid those kinds of worries by just not going to the doctor at all. LOL I've got a list of appts. I need to make and just keep putting them off.... physical, dentist, mammocram, pelvic, and orthopedist!! Jeez. When am I going to do all that??!?
TracyKS-- Regis is now talking about Spanx. That is what the meeting is going to be about this Saturday. Supposed to be able to buy them cheap. Hmmmm. Wonder if they have a chin to ankle spanx?
I love Spanx (thanks, Judy!) but I need the chin to ankle spanx too. That would be oh-so-helpful. I should have invented those things myself and I'd be RICH!! i used to cut off the hose from my control top panty hose all the time!!! Dammit!!!

Terryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - hey! how are you? Heard from Josie? Said she wanted to get together soon... Let me know.

HI! Miss you!!! She did contact me but I told her that, unfortunately, I am just too freakin' busy right now to schedule anything!!! Between mom, work and the holidays I have virtually *zero* free time. After Jan. 7th, i'm home free. Can't wait to catch up!

My secret santa gift goes in the mail today!!! I hope she likes it!

Thanks everyone for the dancing nanners!!! You girlz rock! :)

Yippee Ki Yi Yay! (I'm channeling my inner cowboy!)

I just received the final piece for the SS gift that I am giving!! Now I can put it all together & get it in the mail!! As always, I'm more excited to GIVE than RECEIVE!! I can't wait 'til she gets it!! Hee hee hee! (That's cackling w/glee!)

worked out for 1 1/2 hr again today. came home and slept for 30 mins showered and now going to work.

I had an eggbeater omlet with sausage and onions and 1/4 cup cottage cheese for lunch and weighed in at 210 when I just showered. OK so I guess I'm back on track... going in the right direction, now if it keeps going that way

I'm going to have my 300cal bean burito for dinner. go me

well off to work.

Well I'm back.......... I had my doc appointment and then Cody to the dentist.......

The nurse practicioner was REALLY happy with my weight loss... last November I was 258 and a bawling depressed mess... Also I hit Target and found 3 shirts on the 75% off rack... $3.24 each and they are cute enough for a base layer of work clothes............ gotta go for now.

Hey ladies!

I'll post more tonight. Just got back from my all-day venture to get filled. They added the .5cc back that I had them take out a month ago.

266lb on their scale WOOWOO.

Pam & Terry you guys are friggin AMAZING to stop smoking with this. I have INCREASED in smoking since banding, it's such a bummer. I wish I rocked as much as ya'll did. Don't fall off the wagon Pam, you've come so far!! My heros!

I'll catch up on more posts later.. I have a Migraine, came back by work to catch up on any loose ends before bowling.. ends up I had a lot of loose ends, and my most chatty customer..My head feels like it's going to EXPLODE.

Oy.. and now to go bowling (I took some migraine meds, and I ate a tiger paw (white chocolate turtle we are sending out to customers for xmas). Just 1.. hoping it helps the head.. I heard chocolate can help from the endorphins or..whatever.

:)

Ok I'll be back later!! And Kat, I think I'm going to go with plan B I was telling you about, I'm going to let lunasa know too, so we're all on the same page. I'll explain tonight!

Yesterday, I went to Wally World and Gottschalks (department store) and hooked my brother up w/ some goodies. His girlfriend moved out and left him 1 pan, mis matched glasses, 1 towel, etc. So I spent tons of money but had a great time. I bought bath stuff (towels, mats), dishes, pots/pans, glasses, plates, 2 sets of sheets and a beautiful comforter (it was $220...and I got it for $99...I love a deal), trash can, etc. It was a blast! He was shocked and loved everything! I said Merry Christmas and now he is off the list! Anyway...what a great feeling...I think they call that retail therapy!

Pamela-If you feel the need for more retail therapy...just shop for me! I like everything so I would be easy to shop for. :)

I am just trying to help with the therapy shopping! I am always here for a friend :) I am selfless that way.

Tracy~ I'll keep that in mind. The next time I feel the urge to splurge!

I am home for work and already dressed in workout clothes! No excuses, right!

Laura~I can never go back to smoking. As much as I want to...I can't...not even one. The last time I had one...it was 2 wewks later. It all started w/ tequilla too...well, 6 shots and a margi! Anyway, for years every night, I'd fall asleep thinking, "I need to quit smoking...I need to lose weight" I hated it...made me feel like shit. Now, I just fall off at night thinking, "what am I gonna wear tomorrow, etc". I know I am working towards weight loss. I guess w/ smoking, I just got tired of my own bullshit. BUT I WANTED ONE YESTERDAY BADLY. Today, I don't at all. :)

Have a great night everyone. I need to go and try to set up an ebay account. I want to buy Garth Brooks tix and have no way to do so, since 5 shows sold out in 30 min. Wish me luck!

xoxoxox

Hey...I just got a call that my sister collapsed at Walmart and she is unconscious and the fire dept is working on her .....please pray