Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Wow, Tracy! My good thoughts will be with you today... and the coming days! I'm sure it won't be easy, but keep in mind that you are offering a wonderful opportunity to start over for this boy... there aren't many times in life when we get that chance... you're his angel! ((hugs))

Hi Girlz!

Judy - welcome back!! Can't wait to hear all about your cruise. I MISSED YOU!!! It just wasn't the same around here without you.

TracyK - I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new avatar. You are beautiful!!! Gosh, remember those days way back when you were freaking out about wearing a swimsuit?? Those days are OVER! 180-something....WOW. I just can't believe it! What are you doing today? It's so nice outside!

Well, yesterday I was in BEAD HEAVEN. The Houston Bead Society (yes, there is such a thing) had their annual show and it was awesome! I spent 5.5 hours hunched over tables, gawking at beautiful beads and talking to fellow addicts. I could have easily spent my life savings, but I didn't. Oh, what a fun day. They're open today too but I'm restraining myself from going back...I've got some beading to do! I fell in love with raku ceramic beads (if you have any idea what that is)....they have the most hypnotic glaze. I bought enough for 3 projects! I'll take pics when I finish one. Awesome.

Ya'll have a wonderful day.

KAT817 -- I MISS YOU!!!!

Hi Judy, Jen, TracyK, Janie, everyone!~~

Still UP 7 lbs since my fill on 10/31! Every day the scale reads the exact same number, to the 10th of a pound, no matter if I eat a lot or a little or exercise or not. This is the WEIRDEST thing ever! I am hungry ALL THE TIME and can eat more than I should be able to. I've gotten to the point where I'm just trying to stay low carb and (trying) not to worry so much about amount... for instance, yesterday I had 2 Boca burgers w/cheese for lunch (no bun!)... there's no way I should've been able to eat 2, but there you have it. I'm on the "cancellation call" list at the doc's -- let's hope someone cancels this week!

TracyinKS - Oh, yes....it is time for that boy to get the hell out of that town!! It will be so good for him to just start over with loving parents (and a NOT crazy mom) who are there to watch over him. Just love him and try to be patient....but firm. I know ya'll will do great! I have every confidence in you. :love:

Good Morning Violets~

Well, yesterday we had plans to Christmas shop, see a movie, and do all this stuff. I ended up sleeping on and off until 2pm:faint:. I think the week just wore me out! Anyway, baked some salmon and we stayed home and watched TV all day. It was kinda nice actually. So today, we're up early and gonna try to finish shopping. Yes, finish. Hate shopping in Dec. I usually end up buying crap for myself.

Judy~Welcome back!!! We missed you. Now once Kat is back, all will be right in the world.

TracyKS~ OOOOmy...your story is crazy. I am glad your giving Cody a fresh start! Sometimes small towns are toxic. When I was reading your story I was hearing the dueling banjos playing in the background. I am sure he will fare far better w/ you and DH.

Gotta go clean up the poop in the backyard, a weekend fav of mine, lol. Then off to the malls! I'll pop in later.

Judy~ We wanna see pix. How did you and DH do w/ the fill?

xoxoxoxoox

Well I got weighed today, which is wrong because I try try try to only weigh on Mondays, but I was up over a pound!!! I am hoping that is goes away tomorrow when I officially weigh in! There is NO reason behind this!!!

TracyKS you are great and kind having Cody live with you. I sort of got a chuckle though out of your description of small towns!!! Bless you!!!

Michelle, I see an opening on Thursday for you!! Can you hold out??

Well I am off to see the "Drowsy Chaperone" and then dinner. Hope it is good, haven't really heard anything about it here.

Have a good one AND

WELCOME BACK JUDY!!! MISS KAT AND HAYDEE!!

Jane

Good Afternoon, Violets..

Just got back from church and I'm back in the routine now except I still have my sea legs. I swear the whole church was swaying side to side today!! It will take me a few days to get rid of that feeling.

The cruise was wonderful.. perfect weather and of course we hit the gym and the walking path. BUT we also ate and PB a LOT. Most I have ever pb'd since having the band. I felt like a bulimic. BUT, ice cream and homemade Cookies went down slick as a whistle.. now 'splain that to me!! I love the idea of the CTC days. I'm in!! But I think I need to extend it to every day for awhile until I get back to where I was before the cruise. I know it will be easy this time cause I only gained 3# and with the absence of all the temptations, I should be fine by the end of the week. Then it's onward to my mini-goal of -70# by Feb. 24th, our next cruise.

I'm going to go fix myself some lunch and then take a nice, long nap. Then I'll start working on getting the pictures into webshots and hopefully get that done by evening. And of course all the laundry is calling me. I packed WAY more than I needed. I bought some cute shirts onboard and the XL fit with room to spare. No more 2 and 3XL for me!!!

Thanks Tracy & Terri...pics are tough for me cause since I have lost weight and the chinS are gone, my face looks so LONG (not to mention the turkey gaggle I got going on). I just look so pale & washed out. Kind of like how I feel LOL

Terri-it is beautiful today. I have been reading all day. I know I should be out & about but I did that yesterday and today was my day to just read while I wait for my sis to call to come meet her halfway to pick up macy.

Judy-hate to hear about the PBing on the cruise. It is funny how junk food seems to just glide down though. Wea re so glad you are back!

Jennifer-you win the weird dream award! I had a really strange and scarey dream regarding my dh and my ex husband...but since this board is PG I will just keep it to myself. Freaky though.

Pamela-you probably really needed that rest. I bet you are feeling much better!

Michelle-I will keep my fingers crossed that someone cancels so you can go in and get something done!

Hi Janie!!!

Hope everyone is having a great and relaxing Sunday. I will check in later...

Well - after my neighbor just put me in my place, telling me my mom should not be taking care of me and my kids (she is single, drinks, travels, a size 0 and has never nor will ever have kids) but either way, she had no right to say a word to me. She doesn't know what or how I survive or how much I hate, hate working nights but since it is money it is what I have to do right now. I called my mom and she just went off about what a selfish bitch she is and she has no idea what happens here and I need to let it go, I ended up in tears, when all I really wanted was a phone hug from my mom and to hear it will be ok, but instead she just went off. This is why I don't tell her things and don't talk to her about y feelings, she just makes me feel horrible.

I always put a smile on and hold a strong front when I walk out my door, when I am really struggling and crying inside. Then mom just starts in that I need to see my shrink ...she has done this my entire life, which is why i am so to myself. MY VIOLETS ARE MY OUTLET. You guys know moe about m than anyone, and when I try to let someone in my here life in, I just end up shutting down even more.

So, as all this was going on, my dream hit me, everyting is/was crumbling, but I am getting away and it is all going to be ok. Maybe that was it, I am getting out of the mess and moving to safer ground.

thanks for listening.

Judy - 3# that is not bad, I gain that on a bad day. I'm so glad you had a good time

Jennifer I can find that 3 pounds in a day too!!

Here is a big hug from me!:)

Wow I finally figured out how to put a thingy up there!!!

Drowsy Chaperone was good, sort of stupid funny. It was good to just sit back and enjoy and not have to think about it!!! Then went to dinner and had dinner.

Have a great day and night!!!

Jane

night gals

going to bed... have to bring the dog to his new home tomorrow am

just keeps changing

Good evening, Violets..

Well, it took me most of the afternoon and evening, but I finally got the pics uploaded online. Here's the link..

I'm pooped and headed to bed. I get my Ethan tomorrow at noon. Can't wait.. haven't seen the little guy in a week!!

Everyone have a good sleep (no weird dreams!!!). Tomorrow is a new day and a new week.. Are we ready???

Patience, Trust and WWJD??!!

Enchantment of the Seas Nov. 5-10

Wow that was so Beautiful Judy!!! Makes me want to go on a cruise. That Carnival ship seemed awfully close when you were docked, was it really or just looked like that in pic?

Have a good one!!

Jane

Judy,

Your pix looked great! You and Bob looked relaxed, and both looked sooooo svelte! Your last meal made me laugh. I am allergic to shell fish and can't eat rice, so I could've only eaten broc and carrots. Thanks for sharing. We have to live vicariously through your adventures!

Welcome back...you were missed!