Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shake those moneymakers in your sexy "Laura" outfit.

HIYA Terry!

I am getting progressively sicker as the evening wears on...... damn!

Hi everyone!

I went and got .5 added. I am now at 1.5 and right now I am starving! I have to do mushies today & tomorrow. I had not "lost" any of my last fill but she said it was more than likely due to the weight loss making the band loose. That is what I thought too. She had a harder time finding the port than she normally does, but it still did not hurt, thank GOD!

Tracy-so sorry that you are missing the concert. I would give my right arm to go...

Michelle-way cool NSV. Feels great, right? Even though I am married, I like those kinds of NSVs. Just because we are on a diet doesn't mean we can't look at the menu, right? LOL

Wow, look at all the violets signed on right now....woohoo!!

HI EVERYONE!!!

I will talk to you all later....need to get to my evening routine w/ dd.

Tracy, Glad the fill was okay, and heres hoping to your GREAT restriction!!

Haydee and Tracy sending you get well thoughts! Haydee did they ever say what the deal was with that bump on your tonuge?

Michelle way to go!!!! Too bad I will be missing the dress sexy by Laura.

Well I had my pictuure taken today and it wasn't too bad. He was FAST!!!! I wore my Bracelet and a shirt that is actually a sport shirt at Catherines. Didn't want to look too dressy, then I couldn't make up my mind, so I just wore that.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful night.

Jane

WOOHOO Michelle!!!

There were about 6 teenage guys trick or treating that were flirting with me. I felt like an old woman honestly. I'm a married 23 year old.. what would I want with a 16 year old? Hah.. But I was still flattered and wished DH had heard them. I had a little girl tell me I was pretty too.. out of the blue. I get that sometimes, does anyone else? I've never just told a stranger they were pretty, so it strikes me odd when it happens. When me and DH went for a fill once, sitting in the room I was talkin with some of the RNY ladies sitting there.. and one of them randomly says "You're so pretty". And my DH just grinned & nodded.

Keep on wearin the sexy clothes!!

I just finished eating my chili. It was really good. I make it with turkey now and it's so yummy.

Janie - the bump on my tongue was a bite on my tongue that had "overhealed". The doctor said that my tongue had zealously healed on the wound and the "healing" had just kept growing. Weird, i don't know if I explained it clearly... But they sent it in to the lab just to make sure it was malignant and it was. Thanks for asking!

Oh Terry, I won't be able to join you and Josie for dinner tomorrow night. We are going to leave for Mexico in the morning. Ya'll have a good time!

I read on another post where a bandster that weighs 269 is wearing size 18 pants. Waahhhh... I wanna cry. My bottom half isn't shrinking. I'm in a tight 20 right now.

I'm gonna go clean the kitchen now... Everyone have a good night...

What a busy day.

Haydee, I'm so sorry I won't be able to see you...

Tracyks - poor ds... poor you... take care of yourself - I would have taken the tickets. LOL I'm so sorry you had to give them away

Hi Terry! Hi Michelle! Hi Laura, Jane, Angie...

TracyK- thank you auntie violet LOL

I had other thoughs but they are gone now. LOL

have a good night all - they crack me up... can't you tell we are all related?

post-215289-13813135791129_thumb.jpg

Drumroll...190 this morning! Even if it is because I did liquids yesterday I do not care...I have now moved into the "slightly overweight" catagory on the BMI thingy. How cool is that. Hopefully I will be at 18something really soon! Like tomorrow maybe? :)

Jenn-what cute kids! And yes you can tell that you are related for sure!

Haydee-have a good time on your trip...when are you coming back?

Everyone have a great day!! I sure wish Amanda would check in with us, I am worried about her.

Cute, Cute pic, Jen!! :Banane34:

Good morn, Vi's...

Wednesday already!

I'm still ravenous AND can eat too much... but before I could call the doc's office, they called me to move my next fill appointment BACK to a LATER date! Waaah. :) I told the gal what was going on, and asked if there was a "cancellation call" list or something, but she didn't really seem to know/care. So I'll call back & try again. Because this just sux!

Guess that's it for now... TTFN!

Ok, I tried googling Lunasa's real name to see if there was anything out there about her trail... and I came up w/nothing. Lunasa... if you're out there... let us know you're ok!!

Morning Violets~

Haydee and TracyKS~ I hope your feeling ok this morning. Tracy your son is too cute. Haydee have fun w/ the fam in Mex!

TracyK~ are you freakin kidding me? 190...your officially, yep, you guessed it...a skinny biotch!:):Banane20::Banane34::Banane20::):Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:Congrats honey.

Jenn~ Your babies are too cute too! And yes, they look just like you, especially dd. That Cars cake looked great!

Michelle~ Hang tough! When is your fill? Moved back to when?

Terry~ Wish I could join you for dinner. You know what I am having trouble with is what to eat. I gotta pop over to the food thread. Prob is, I am alone most of the week. I don't wanna cook too much just for me. Last night I had some cottage cheese, then went to bed hungry. Haydee's chili sounded great, but again...too much for just me. I do have my turkey spaghetti sauce that I take a cup to lunch every day. But dinner sucks. I think I am gonna pick up some salad stuff for tonight.

Well, I slept like shit. Sorry, no other word for it. I rolled over and laid (is that the right word or is is layed???) there and thought, wow, it must be time for alarm....no it was 11:30!:faint::faint::faint:

The rest of the night was pretty much the same. Needless to say, I was out of the shower by 5 am. Gonna go in early so I can see what mess the sub left me.

Hope everyone has a great day! Just got word that my MIL is doing Thanksgiving here (last few years we've gone out). So, German shnitzle, (lots of other things I can't pronounce or spell). Lawd, give me strength!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Morning gals

I was thinking about amanda last night too. I hope she is ok

Pam- I didn't sleep well last night either, i was FREEZING and had finally got up at 3 and turned on my fireplace. Let me tell you... that CARS cake was better than it looked. The moistest yellow cake with vanilla pudding in the middle... I had 1 pc and then gave it away, an there is 2 small pcs left, which how perfect ... I have 2 small kids. LOL

dd has to get 6 baby teeth pulled at 11... that is not going to be fun.

I hope to be down this am, i'll weigh in when I shower - but I'm frustrated as heck. and I want to get to Onderland more than anything, I want those bananna's for me.

Trackks - hope ds is feeling better

Hi Kat, miss you!

Good morning all!

scale bounced AGAIN up! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and I was GOOD yesterday! probably Fluid retention but dang it......... 3 weeks with nothing gone.

I am at work fighting whatever it is that I now have... DH is finally going to the doctor for his back this morning and I am meeting him there with the insurance and flex account cards... (so, Friday=Mom, Monday=Son, Tues=DH) Luckily the doc this a.m. is less than 2 minutes from my work.

Have a great day everyone!

OH... and I made a two liter of orange crystal light this morning and brought it to work! GOAL for today is to drink the ENTIRE thing!

I just finished eating my chili. It was really good. I make it with turkey now and it's so yummy..
RECIPE, PLEASE!!!?? You can't just post something like that and NOT share the recipe! Hello??!?! Have a nice time with your family in Mexico! :)

Terry~ Wish I could join you for dinner. You know what I am having trouble with is what to eat.

Try this, Pamela. Go get some frozen Tilapia filets (i get mine at Sam's). They have a very mild flavor, are thin and thaw out in about 7 minutes. Get a good garlic salt seasoning mix and throw that on the tilapia. Get your sautee pan heated to medium, throw 1 tbsp butter or olive oil in the pan, grill the fish for about 4 minutes on each side. While that's cooking, microwave some asparagus, squash, zucchini or broccoli. Top your fish with lots of fresh lemon juice, chopped artichoke hearts, capers, and/or sauteed mushrooms. VOILA!! DELICIOUS dinner in 15 minutes...maybe a total of 250-300 calories and loaded with Protein and Omega 3's.

dd has to get 6 baby teeth pulled at 11... that is not going to be fun.
Jenn - My son had TEN teeth pulled at the same time before his braces....I was so worried!!! But he actually did very, very well and only took his pain medication because I MADE him on the first night! LOL He never took anything else after that...maybe some tylenol. He did look kinda toothless for quite some time after that!! Took forever for those permanent teeth to come in!!

TRACYK - Congrats, girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are quickly becoming a mentor yourself!! Look how well you have done....losing very steadily and quickly all along the way. I'M SO JEALOUS!!! (but very happy for you!!!) What size are you in now?? Your clothes must be huge on you!