Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Terry~ ((Said w/ the most love in the world))...your officially a skinny biotch! 180 is my goal weight! Honestly, I've always said 170-180 would be great for me! Did you think I'd skip your boobs??? Here they come!:(:Banane20::):Banane20::waytogo::Banane20::puke::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:You rock it girl.

TracyKS~ Leave DH at home and take me to Garth!! PPPLLLEEEEAASSSEEEE! I am beyond freakin jealous. I love love love Garth, and I am not even officially a country girl...just can't get enough of Garth!

Haydee~ I'd love to see jlo too. I have her and Garth all over my ipod. I am glad you had fun, but yes, I am jealous jealous jealous.

Jane~ Too cool. Can't wait to see your "15 min of fame"!!!

I finally have an appointment w/ doctor tomorrow. I've been sick for 8 days now, and actually can't work like this anymore. I took tomorrow off and will see the doc in the am. Can't wait to be on the mend. My head is too foggy and has been for too long.

Have a good night. I need to grade some papers and then hit the sheets!

TracyinKS I have a question for you - Last visit to the doc he put in another .2cc, making a total of 3.4cc. I swear since he put that in I feel like I have NO restriction! Has this happened to you at all??? It's only been a week since my last fill but I can pretty much eat anything I want now. I'm almost tempted to try steak just to see if it will go down...I was tight every morning to where I couldn't even hardly eat a hard boiled egg....since my fill I can eat that PLUS a banana....do you think my band slipped???? I'm so stressed over this. If I feel this way next week I'm going back in....:(:confused::)

Terry, that is fantastic halfway there!!

Maybe we violets just needed October to pass for us!!!

As far as my 15 minutes of fame I think it is more like 10 seconds because I supposedly am sharing the article with a bunch a people who have done different things. But I was on Romper Room when I was a kid, so maybe I am accumulating my 15 minutes. But, I really am a behind the scenes person, so this is big for me to do...

Well off to bed for my beauty sleep? ??

Jane

Denise -- Me too!!! I had a fill last Weds & ever since I feel STARVING and can eat WAY more than I should be able too! It is the oddest thing! I am going to call my doc's office today to talk w/them about it. I HATE IT!

TracyKS -- Re: the Black Fri thing... I'd love to get dd one of those Nintendo thingies, so if you find a good price, let me know (esp. if it's online!!)

Terri -- YAY YOU!! 1/2 WAY THERE! WOO HOO!!!

Laura -- LC always works for me, too... but I always end up face-first in a loaf of wonder bread after about a month... Good luck!

Jane -- Romper Room! Now THERE's a blast from the past!

Pam -- Hope the doc can give you something to help you feel better!!

Good morning violets!

YAY Terri!!! That is so cool! Good for you!

I am going in today at 2 somethng for my fill. Wish me luck.

Also have to bring dd to the eye doctor for her follow up visit.

Denise & Michelle-both of you lack of restriction boggles my mind...let us know what happens. That is so strange!

Laura-way to go!! You are doing awesome with the low card thing. Keep up the great work girl!!!

Everyone have a great day!

I finally got back on to say HI and try to catch up. My computer has been in the shop and when I used my lap top..I couldn't access this site...WHAT the FUNT?

Anyway, You all look beautiful. I'm happier than I can remember, still having to get my head around eating in some situations though.

My mini problems still are eating too fast, talking when I eat and letting stress during eating make me eat too much.

Since my last fill in Sept. I can't eat much and usually PB at least 4 times a week...which is a LOT compared to NONE before.

Sometimes I PB every meal for a day then have a good day and can eat without problems.

Do any of you have the same problem?

Anyway Hi to All!!!!:clap2::clap2:

Laura -- LC always works for me, too... but I always end up face-first in a loaf of wonder bread after about a month...

:D:lol:
My mini problems still are eating too fast, talking when I eat and letting stress during eating make me eat too much.

Since my last fill in Sept. I can't eat much and usually PB at least 4 times a week...which is a LOT compared to NONE before.

Sometimes I PB every meal for a day then have a good day and can eat without problems.

Do any of you have the same problem?

Hi HH!!! Good to see you! I was wondering where you were! You sound a lot like me. Those are my issues too. For some reason I have a hard time eating with other people at the table!!? Maybe 'cause I"m rushing? talking? too big of a bite? If I PB a lot one day, I usually have the same problem the next day too unless i really pay close attention and watch what I eat and how I eat!! Slow down and smaller bites....that's all I can recommend to you!

Thanks for the boobies, Pamela!! :)

GOOD MORNING.............. my son woke up at Midnight puking spaghetti.............and he was the freaking engergizer bunnies of puking all night long............ I ended up on the sofa and he on the loveseat.. needless to say he did not go to daycare or school... so I had to bring him into the office with me so that I can pick up some work to take home. I'm now waiting for my boss to arrive so I can break the news to him..... my son is laying on the floor in my office curled up in a ball (LOVELY!) I am tired beyond belief..... but DH still wants to go to Garth tonight.. so we are going.

The good news is 210 reappeared on the scale this morning... HOLY CRAP my little guy just fell asleep... poor baby

Denise: I have nearly 4cc's in my 4cc band so I've been really tight since August... it has just been in the last week that I can eat more than 1/2 cup of food.< /p>

One of the reasons my doc doesn't pull Fluid out unless he's checking for a specific reason is that he says sometimes withdrawing the fluid messes up the restriction.....

I doubt your band has slipped, more likely you just lost some of the residule fat pad around your stomach and you didn't get enough of a fill.

I did manage to stay away from the halloween candy yesterday! YEAH ME.

Also: Michelle, so far I've found two advertised black friday deals on the DS......

One is at Sears, with One game for $149.00 and the other at FYE (For your entertainment) most likely at your local mall for $129.00 with one game.. the price is after a $20.00 mail in rebate.

The RUMOR is that Walmart May have them for $63.00... but Walmart is being VERY VERY VERY legally sticky about Black Friday this year and that is only a post that I found from someone on a message board....... more black friday ads are being posted daily.. and I look for Best Buy to have them again this year. (Last year they had them for $99.00)

On ebay they are no less than $129.00 even for the used ones.............. I am on the hunt. :D

Everyone have a great day!

Morning gals

I am so glad the site is working, I could not get on this morning. today is ds's official bday, we are going to chuck e cheese today then off to work.

I'll post a pic later.

Michelle and Denise - I too have been having issues and was thinking about slippage. I have been having sharp pains in my lower stomach which scares me and I feel like I'm full a little lower than I was. I can eat tons... and have been on complete self destruct myself. Today back to Protein Shakes and a salad for dinner & tuna for dinner. I am determined to be in Onderland for Thanksgiving, so I better get on the ball!

I did just get back from the gym, which felt great.

Terry - you are 5lbs away from my goal. I'm jealous... LOL Congrats, you deserve those dancing bananna's.

Tracy, I'm sorry ds is sick. I am jealous about Garth... You stay home... I'll be right there

Awww! He's so cute, makes me want one of my own.

Low-carb is really hard for me, but I am doing it to get the weight LOSS, and then I'll use the band to maintain. I can't go face first into a loaf of wonderbread anymore :D But that's how I ended a 6 month Atkins run.. I had a whole box of donuts. I remember the flavors and everything lol.

Anyway, 270 this morning. I am THIS CLOSE to 60's!!!!! If I remember right, I was 268 at my lowest on Atkins, when I fell off the wagon. I don't feel as skinny as I look in pics when I look at them from the Atkins thing, not sure what that's about. :lol:

I am having boiled peanuts for b'fast & lunch today.

Grats to everyone else, I WISH WISH WISH I was with you guys in ONEDERLAND!!! If I was, I would almost be to goal, wow.

Ohh and I went to the gym last night. I 'briskly' walked .5 mile (then I felt like taking a nap LOL). Then I did 30 minutes of various weight things. Worked my butt, my thighs, my chest, arms, etc. Then walked around Wal-Mart for an hour with my mom.

I did try the elliptical again. And sure as rain, 52 seconds into it, I wanted to die. Funny thing is, dad was in the gym with me, on the elliptical beside me, he lasted 48 seconds! He said he's the same way. I just don't know how you guys do it, it makes my calves ache something aweful. And I'm pretty sure I have no resistance set.. (I'm not really good at knowing how to program the machines, but I hit the 'down' button on resistance till it stopped beeping).

Logging in from HOME now!

Laura: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer: Good Luck at Chuckecheese! May the force be with you.......... so ok.. are you sick of pizza yet? working in a pie joint and now spending a bday there! YOU ARE STRONGER THAN ME!

I just ate half a fish fillet from Long John silvers and I'm semi pb'ing it! Did I post a coupon for $5.00 off tylenol products??? If I didn't I need to go find it and post it for you all... I just printed one out and used it at Wallyworld and it worked BEAUTIFUL!

OK.. I just sent my boss an email, so that he would know that I am REALLY LOGGED ON FROM HOME! gotta go check it.

Laura

I'm with you sister... I would last a minute on the elliptical. 20 on the treadmill maybe 30 but I want to die, and get bored and I know I can quit so i do, that is why I like walking outside. I can't just stop and move on, I have to get home

Congrats on the 270... I am a mess today back up to 213... good thing i'm doing shakes again. LOL

I'm gonna do what I have to do. dbf just left, I had on old lady jeans but he told me I needed new ones, they were too big and I needed new ones. I told him when I lose 10 more lbs I was going to get a couple new pr. He told me when I lose 10 more he will buy me new jeans.... what??? who are you and what did you do with my bf???

well, going to go to chuck e cheese in a few...then off to work.

so glad the site is up and running today, i hate when it is down

Tracy - when pizza sticks and major slime... you don't eat it. LOL I have been bad which is why i'm back up to 213 today, but it will be gone by the end of the week.

anyhoo... off to chuckecheese... have a good day everyone